Experience in Information Technology supporting application development in Business Analysis, Release and Configuration Management, Project Management, Software User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Process Modeling, Requirements Management, and Training. Work primarily in AGILE environments with SCRUM teams working from user stories. Conduct meetings to gather user stories consisting of a written description, conversations to obtain details, and develop both system and end user documentation and training materials. Work with SaaS Applications based on a distributed client server environment.
Senior Requirements Analyst
- Senior Business Requirements Analyst working on HR related projects. Interact with user and IT resources from various levels in the organization as well as directly with the primary vendor for a major project within the department.
- Worked with Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software doing customizations and installing upgrades.
- Through continuous improvement of the existing system and process modeling, worked to make the application more efficient, or lean, and to give the customer fully what they require, above and beyond what they ask for. Experience in requirements gathering, documentation, end to end testing, and support for new systems and existing applications.
- Created quality metrics based on the collection, organization, and reporting of both the existing system and changes and modifications made.
- Create Risk Analysis Statements and conduct JAD sessions for requirement gathering, design specification, and to outline new systems.
- Verified the packaging of agile releases and System Test Results based on those requirements. The system being implemented was a COTS from an out of state vendor. Worked on modifications to the package to meet Ohio Standards and Regulations.
- Met with State Auditors to go over traceability of requirements to regulations and also to trace key user elements through the Benefits process.
- Met with Developers and End Users in determining that the release represented the agreed upon specifications before going into Production.
- Attended Gate Reviews between releases.
- Used GAP and Impact Analysis to analyze new requirements prior to being added to the system.
- Provided technical assistance to state and contract staff during all phases of the project.
- Wrote and performed UAT testing and analysis.
- Working in a SCRUM environment, responsible for reviewing and implementing current policies and procedures for Confidential Licensing.
- Used HP Quality Center. Analyzed Web Service applications as they relate to the system and interact with processing.
- Created Use Cases and graphical representations of system flows and design using MS Visio.
- Worked with PowerSuite from Stone Creek, which is a COTS, used for software development and modifications to fit Confidential requirements for continuous improvement.
- Used TFS and SharePoint.
- Gathered requirements and reviewed current policies and procedures for Confidential Registration.
- Created User Stories, verified the results with the customer, and used the results in requirement documentation.
- Used HP Quality Center.
- Gathered business requirements and translated them into technical requirements for the creation of reporting tool features, enhancements, and functions.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; reconcile conflicts, sort high - level information into details and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Gather and document business, non-functional and operational requirements by analyzing transformation team objectives, business and user needs and documenting potential modifications to existing systems.
- Responsible for the entry and maintenance of test scenarios and defects in TFS. Modified XML scripts for queries.
Environment: s: AGILE, Rational RQM, HP Quality Center, Visio, PowerSuite, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, XML, HTML, Java applications, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Project Lead/ Business Analyst
- Served as subject matter expert on configuration management and production software delivery as a release and implementation coordinator, including JAVA based systems.
- Performed on time Web Services deployments using Enterprise Manager and Control-M.
- Lead cross platform releases that spanned several project areas, but shared common attributes such as databases and client input.
- Performed emergency and unscheduled releases. Verified that they contained tested and documented code, proper authorization, database support, and no cross platform issues.
- Created process, procedures, and documentation for incident management and system operations as related to configuration and release management.
- Met formally with State Auditors to go over source elements as they related to customer service requests and how they were developed, compiled, and how they are represented and traced to the production environment.
- Developed and implemented comprehensive project management plans and procedures for Microsoft Server applications.
- Lead release meeting with the development staff, end users, database personnel, and release management prior to moves to UAT and production.
- Familiar with State of Ohio policies and procedures.
Environment: s: Serena ChangeMan, Serena Dimensions, Rational Clearcase, Subversion, SharePoint, HP Quality Center, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS), FileNet, SCLM, Rumba, Crystal Reports, SQL, Oracle, Unisys, COBOL, DB2