- Cyber Security Analyst position, highly effective at digesting large complex amounts of data through various tools to determine the best course of action in creating decisive, creative options to negate, block and defend an organization from all avenues of cyber - attack.
- Focused on protecting an organization from the myriad of threats that are ever present and persistent in today’s world.
- Splunk Knowledge
- DLP Experience
- Incident Management
- Data Exfiltration
- Internal AD/Lateral Movement
- Use Case Development
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Provides analysis of notable events using SEIM and multiple investigative tools to determine threats.
- Utilizing Splunk knowledge, DLP tools and process and DNS and network traffic queries to determine best avenue to mitigate threat and find resolution to issue within environment.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Tier 2 Analyst/Incident Handler
- Provided analysis of events across multiple footprints for Confidential including Confidential and Confidential networks.
- Utilized Splunk deployment and developed use cases for notable events as well as provided incident response for investigations within organization.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
Sr. Cyber Security Analyst
- Created data exfiltration solutions leveraging Splunk SIEM and RSA DLP
- Assisted in internal DLP tool development monitoring user email.
- Participated in Incident management and documentation, managed meetings and conference calls across multiple groups, maintaining focus and goal-oriented communication to better assist incident command in completion of incident.
- Gathered intel from other ISAC programs to provide updated rules to malware, firewall and IDS/IPS systems.
- Provided daily analysis of events across multiple internal Confidential groups using multiple tools
- Worked closely with Splunk, Qradar, RSA (DLP), AD and UBA tools for investigation/analysis
- Prevented data exfiltration events from occurring which would have cost the company millions of dollars of fee’s violating HIPPA.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Residential/Business Technician and Engineering Support
- Lead team in top position of lowest repeat rate of trouble calls and installs.
- Assisted leadership in resolving issues with customers where previous technicians were unable to resolve or find the issue.
- Provided mentorship of new hires on the job “in field” training including best practices, best communication with customers and tool usage.
- Knowledge based expert on team of networking of multiple devices including network configuration and troubleshooting.
- Supported headend distribution locations with troubleshooting and configuring RF and network devices to resolve area outages at the national level.
Confidential, Eureka, CAResidential/Business Technician and Engineering Support
- Lead seaman of deck hands for paint, repair, and small boat handling
- Watch stander for boatswain’s mate of the watch
- Law enforcement boarding team member for fishery patrol and drug interdiction
- Boarding team member for safety inspections and drug interdiction
- Search and Rescue Coxswains for Confidential Inflatable
- Emergency beach response team
- Maritime security details for Confidential river entrance