- Over 8+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer and Administrator on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com platform along with AppExchange applications.
- Hands on experience working with Apex Triggers and Apex Classes, controllers and controller extensions, Components, Test Method and Application design and development on multitenant Force.com platform.
- Experience in developing Custom UI with AJAX functionality using Visual force pages, Visual force Tags, Attributes and Controllers.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master - detail relationships, lookup relationships.
- Experienced on Lightning which includes the Lightning Component Framework and also involved in building lightning component using the aura framework and experienced with Locker Service with Lightning Components.
- Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com, ANT migration tool Plug-in environments.
- Work within SalesForce.com and Apttus, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) to assist with configuration and advanced workflow processes.
- Hands on experience of Salesforce Web Services API like REST, and SOAP.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access and MySQL.
- Experience in Data Migration, Synchronization, Data-Modeling, Data Extraction, Transformation, Data Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring, and Reporting using ETL tools like Apex Data Loader, Informatica Power center and Informatica.
- In-depth understanding of CRM business process like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Implemented Security and Sharing Rules at Object, Field, and Record Level for different users at different levels.
- Developed Test Classes and Test Methods to ensure Maximum Code Coverage in Production instance.
- Implemented various fields such as Lookups, Junction Objects, Picklist, Dependent Picklist, Multi-Picklist & Custom Formula Fields, and Master Detail Relationships.
- Hands on experience of using declarative features like Validation Rules, Field dependencies, Workflows, Dynamic Approval Process for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Experience working on data model and SOQL, SOSL, DML statements and methods, SObjects, asynchronous apex and Governor Limits.
- Experience working with Deployment Tools like Force.com IDE, Change Sets, and ANT based Migration Tools and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Excellent in Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Permission Sets, Email Services, Approvals, and Activities.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Classes, Triggers, Scheduler, Batch Apex, SOSL, SOQL, Standard and Custom controllers, Extensions, Visualforce pages, Workflows and Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Outbound Messages, Communities, AppExchange, Sandbox, Salesforce Lightning, Lightning UI, Aura Framework, Locker Service, Salesforce APIs (Bulk, REST, SOAP, Bulk, Streaming etc.)
Design/Development methodologies: Agile (Scrum Methodology), Waterfall, UML diagrams.
Sales Cloud: Contact Management, Sales Forecasting, Email Integration, Marketing Automation.
Integration/Data Migration Tools: Mulesoft, AppExchange tools, Force.com migration tool, Informatica, Jitterbit
Custom Object Configuration: Field creation, Page layout, sharing rules, Record types, Field level and object level security, role hierarchy, Formula fields.
Data Migration Skills: Data Loader, Data Cleansing, Data Normalization, Data Migration.
Test Automation and Build Tool: Ant, Maven, and Selenium.
BI Tools/ ETL Tools: Tableau 8.2,9 & 10, Apex Data Loader.
Database: Oracle 9i, SQL Server, MySQL, PL-SQL, Transact-SQL.
Project Management/ MS Office: Microsoft Project, MS Visio / MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
Confidential, Coraopolis, PA
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Worked as an enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on implementing Database Batch able batch, where implemented the logic to capture the Sales Dashboard data and used to display the data to sales representative in order to process the pending applications faster.
- Worked on building Lightning Components by applying SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System) and embed these components in Visualforce pages.
- Hands on experience in Apttus CPQ to streamline configuration also to ensure pricing and quoting accuracy.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals.
- Used Apttus x-author for Excel for data migration.
- Good experience in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Created REST APIs using Apex REST, which helps to find the Duplicate Leads, Opportunity or Service Contract exist in Salesforce.
- Involved in production support for the application which are already existing in Production environment.
- Worked with SOQL&SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Worked on Mavens Mate with force.com platform for writing business logic in Apex Programming language.
- Worked with Source Tree to commit the code changes to GitHub.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Components, Aura Framework, Salesforce Lightning Design System(SLDS), Force.com ide, Eclipse, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apttus CPQ, Pages, Data Loader, Salesforce Workbench, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Process Builder, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SharePoint, SOAP, REST.
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web-to- Case and Email-to- Case to track and solve business issues.
- Created new Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Batch Classes, Schedule Classes and Email Services.
- Developed Visual force pages, Components, Controllers for displaying documents in Content.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Good understanding of governor limits, Best practices and implemented in Apex classes, triggers and visual force pages.
- Created communities as a part of customer portals and partner portals with the organization.
- Created the Case creation page and Clone functionality of the case for certain fields in Communities giving proper access to certain users.
- Ability to build apps on Heroku and experience using Heroku connect.
- Used Web Services like SOAP, REST framework to exchange information on exchange rates.
- Customized Salesforce.com Fields, Record Types, Page Layouts and Queues.
- Implemented field level security, page layouts to restrict the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Worked on using Jitter bit to insert the data in to sales force from Excel and as well as from Legacy systems.
- Designing solutions using Angular JS, HTML and CSS.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment to perform unit testing and migrated code for deployment.
- Interacted directly with solution designers and architect team to ensure Salesforce solutions are scalable.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Customer Portal, Apex, Visual force, Lightning, Hurok, Jitter bit, CSS Style sheets, security settings, Sandbox data loading, Apex Data Loader, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox, SOAP API, Windows 7.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SFDC and other Platform based technologies like VisualForce, Force.com API and Web Services.
- Worked with a set of related objects and complex set of interconnected fields in those objects.
- Developed Triggers that would account for deletion, bulk-safe and with exception handling and wrote respective test classes with a minimum of 85% code coverage.
- Experience developing solutions for the Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system including x-author for Word/Excel, development of clause libraries and contract templates.
- I also worked on Apttus Advanced Workflow approvals, Apttus order management, created agreement wizards, validation rules, and contract templates.
- Worked on Apttus products when interfacing with engineering and product development team members.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects between the existing Group and Persons account to classify Persons Account based on their employment status at an organization.
- Worked with field & page layout customization for the standard and custom objects like tabs, fields, pick lists, rollup summary as per the business need.
- Utilized Draw loop to Create DDP (dynamic document package) that would merge all the required fields into account specific forms for every individual account based on their Service contract, entitlement, Group account and which class the account would fall under.
- Created tab permissions, record type permissions and field level security to implement Component-based security.
- Worked with Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Experienced with full system development lifecycle in Salesforce Service cloud from the first day on till couple of major deployments.
- Designed, developed and implemented Case management system including email to case functionality.
- Experience integrating the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the in house applications.
- Designed and implemented various Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Created Campaigns to send thousands of emails at a time using just an email alert workflow and a trigger
- Developed complex formulas to calculate response times and show flags reminding customer service reps to respond to customer queries in due time.
- Worked on developing customer portal for developing an application for portal users
- Experienced in security setting with proper understanding of sharing setting and roles and profiles settings.
- Experienced in working with agile methods and testing procedures.
- Experienced in Use case diagrams and full use cases for understanding requirements from business analysts.
- Experience with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, Excel Connector, Informatica, Eclipse Force.com IDE.
- Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage and then migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com instance using Data Loader.
- Created custom VisualForce page as well as few extensions to standard page, Apex classes and test methods in accordance to the requirements that the standard page would not suffice.
- Designed Dynamic approval process with records to be routed based on lookup fields on the record and in accordance to the approval matrix.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Hands on experience of Salesforce.com platform, APEX classes, triggers and web services, Visual Force, Salesforce API’s, SOQL, and Force.com platform
- Experience integrating salesforce.com with other apps via real time, batch and sync'.
- Experience in a test-driven and formal QA Development environment including: development, staging, production deployment cycles
- Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the Salesforce.com CRM app, coupled with a solid understanding of the business processes.
- Strong business analyst with functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
- Experienced team player when seeking solution to any sort of problems.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, APEX classes, Apex triggers and web services, Visual Force, Salesforce API’s, and SOQL. Data Loader, Excel Connector, informatica, Eclipse Force.com IDE and Force.com platform.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Extensively involved in moderating JAD sessions with different business units and application development team.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams and Use Case Specification documents based on requirements gathered.
- Created the company profile, set up new users, defined roles and set up public groups, Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user’s role within the Organization.
- Utilized Apex Classes, Controllers and Apex Triggers for various company specific functional needs in the application.
- Developed Triggers with bulk-safe and exception handling and have a minimum of 85% code coverage
- Used Data Loader for Data Migration in force.com platform.
- Involved in Implementation and Design of Campaigns, Cases, Issues, Product and Orders Management and Product Rejection module.
- Configured visual workflows for price quotes.
- Generated Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard and Custom reports.
- Worked with Approval processes that used Email Approvals and Parallel Approval steps.
- Used Process Visualizer to study Approval steps.
- Created Dashboards and Dashboard Components and implemented multiple levels of Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Performed many declarative administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields, integration and data cleanup.
Junior Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Configured and customized Salesforce CRM supporting Sales, Marketing and Technical Services by creating groups with separate custom profiles and custom page layouts.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Visual Force Pages According to the functional Requirement.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates and Mapping them to the existing functionalities and Objects.
- Imported Excel-based customer data into Sales force using Data Loader.
- Translated Email templates, visual force pages, custom objects/fields using Custom labels and Translation workbench.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto- response Rules for automating business logic.
- Extensively worked on customizing case management by creating Assignment rules, Auto response and escalation rules.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookup, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Involved in Migrating Configuration, Data between Two Sales force production organizations.
- Integrated Sales force CRM with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office to import contact information and Reports.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of their sales teams.