Solutions focused BI expert offering proven team leadership and management acumen. Recognized for delivering business intelligence solutions producing marked results through increased profitability, competitiveness, efficiency, and productivity. Broad - based skills spanning data warehouse, data mart, business analytics, dimensional modeling, and more. Demonstrated success leading teams of technologists and creating strategic solutions for business.
SIGNATURE STRENGTHS INCLUDE:
- Data Warehouse Infrastructure Design
- Data Modeling
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Project Management
- Analytical Capability Development
- New Talent Development
- Business and Technology Liaison
- Requirements Analysis
- Technology Team Leadership
- Client Relationship Management
Database Management/Modeling: Oracle 8i, 10G, 11G… Microsoft SQL Server (6.5, 7.0, 2000, 2005, 2010)… Sybase… RedBrick Warehouse (4.5, 5.x)… Erwin… Oracle SQL Developer
Business Intelligence: Business Objects (5.x, 6.x, XI R2, XI 3.1)… Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (10G, 11G)… Microsoft Analysis Services… Hyperion Planning… LongView Systems…Tableau 10
ETL (Extract Transform Load): IBM Websphere DataStage (6.x, 8.x)… Oracle Warehouse Builder (10G, 11G)… Microsoft Integration Services,… Oracle Data Integrator 11G.
Business Intelligence Manager
Confidential, Oak Creek, WI
- Manage and Implement key new technologies in the Business Intelligence.
- Planned and managed implementation of Oracle Supply Chain Analytics.
- Developed strategic 3 year road map for Business Intelligence program.
- Planned and implemented Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics, saving the company over $180k in consulting services.
- Lead the implementation of Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition upgrade to establish new standards for BI architecture and technology.
- Developed International BI User Group to establish priorities as well as improve adoption of BI technologies globally.
- Upgraded standard operating procedures to establish consistent controls and processes for BI operations and support.
Business Intelligence Data Architect
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Improved planning for future requirements in extensible manner by developing conceptual, logical, and physical data models for international data mart and enterprise data warehouse.
- Conducted source data analysis to identify problems, confirm data standards, and capture early warnings to project and scope.
- Chosen as lead architect for supply chain data warehouse to establish new relationship with business partners and expand process knowledge.
- Implemented numerous updates and optimization to data model for improved performance while serving as lead data modeler for sales and profitability data warehouse.
- Accelerated productivity levels by incorporating standardized BI error and logging process into development process.
- Impacted technological direction by authoring technology component and position papers providing IT decision-makers with technology insight.
- Selected by executive team to serve in management/leadership capacity.
- Earned status as data and BI projects go-to expert.
- Charged with backing up manager of BI during absences.
- Attend management meetings to provide status updates and action plans to IT executives as well as general guidance on BI utilization within the organization.
- Meet with business leaders from each solution supported and manage project plans for programs.
Business Intelligence Architect
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
- Delivered one view of revenue and labor for entire enterprise by architecting, designing, and implementing a retail point of sale data warehouse environment using MS SQL Server, MySQL, and DB2/400.
- Provided financial and operations organizations with deep insight into business as well as new levels of automation, financial forecasting, and consumer delivery by designing, implementing, and maintaining financial data mart utilizing MS SQL Server 2005 and Business Objects XI R2.
- Managed, Designed and Developed ETL architecture using IBM Websphere DataStage as well as managing off-shore resources performing DataStage upgrade conversion and regression testing.
- Consolidated point of sale reporting from 105 bowling centers into 1 central environment, allowing for improved auditing in addition to identifying cash irregularities; model adopted by internal groups to improve planning and methodology.
Senior Database Engineer
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Enhanced program efficiency while positively impacting analysts’ productivity by providing program management support serving as senior architect for Confidential client.
- Positioned organization to secure new contracts with multiple government agencies in addition to making product available for sale to private sector businesses for first time in company history by re-architecting Visual Performance Suite in 6 months time as lead implementation architect.
- Deepened product installation and configuration capabilities by authoring Visual Performance Suite installation guide used by junior consultants as standardized repeatable process.
Senior Data Warehouse Architect
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Chosen as consultant to largest customer for data warehouse and reporting project. Served as technical lead for project manager.
- Provided technical guidance to software development division of company.
- Achieved status as highest billing consultant in company and only consultant to exceed billable hour targets on regular basis by cultivating and managing relationships within client account to positively influent project and consulting services.
- Stimulated savings opportunities while providing data instrumental in driving decisions leading to safely selling and managing portfolio’s of leases for asset investors by supplying data to key decision-makers as senior architect on enterprise-wide data warehouse engagement.
- Rightsized implementation resources by formulating and establishing standard implementation procedures.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes