More than 20 years in senior management level positions providing consulting expertise to Government agencies, Confidential and Confidential businesses in national and international markets. In - depth experience leading the development of corporate growth plans in partnership with regional boards and supervisory bodies. Proven ability to envision and build strategic plans delivering significant growth in partnership with senior-level executives focused on developing business strategy, organizational design, process re-engineering, and change management. Strong career focused on enhancing operational resources and capabilities to maintain consistent quality of service while building profitability with business partners.
- P & L Improvement
- Management and Strategy
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Alliances
- Long Term Relationships
- Enterprise Software Sales
- Global Operations
- Strategic Partnerships
- Business to Business Sales
- Technology Sales
- Demographic / Psychographic Modeling
- Risk Management
- Digital Media
- Professional Writers Alliance
- Search Engine Optimization
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- QuickBooks Certified
- Paperless Accounting Solutions
Confidential, Washington, DC
President Business Development Manager
- Sharp, tenacious partners able to conceptualize business development initiatives working with senior-level executives in the U.S. and internationally improving profitability and increasing market share. Extensive experience working in the Federal and State Government fields.
- Program components may include accounting and financial support services, project management, promotion, public relations, print, radio, TV, digital marketing, e-mail campaigns, brand marketing, website, social media campaigns, content development, SEO development, client development, acquisition strategy and execution, start-up budgets, and any other items necessary advance an organization closer to its goals.
- Own the P&L for each partnership once signed and fight through whatever organizational roadblocks get in the way, and evolve it over time to maximize value for both parties.
Regional Vice President and General Manager
- Restructured region’s account-handling boosting profitability 20% year-over-year. Increased merchant rates in the travel industry eliminating the company’s financial exposure without losing a single client
- Provided superior team leadership, developing and executing the strategy for the Revitalization of Manhattan post 9/11. Developed post 9/11 television advertising promotions.
- Lead renegotiation of contracts with 100% of managed merchants receiving contractual support from Confidential eliminating all entitlement funds. Actions saved the company $107 MM annually.
- Maximized use of $1.5mm operating, $150mm contractual, and $2mm non-contractual budgets annually successfully implementing cost reductions where appropriate, and redirecting dollars to projects positively impacting the P & L. Reduced the region’s fraud-to-gross ratios year-over-year by 30% in 2002, and 25.3% in 2001.
- Partnered with leaders of Convention and Visitors Bureaus, Restaurant, Hotel/Motel, Retail Associations, Departments of Economic Development, and Travel and Tourism Agencies raising $3.1 mm in 2002 and $18.6 mm in 2001 in incremental dollars from merchant investment in programs executed in partnership with these organizations.
- Created and implemented Matrix team approach for high growth industries, reduced new industry learning curve resulting in YOY revenue growth of Healthcare - 19.32%, Confidential 21.3%, Government 16.37%, Everyday Spend 16.92%. Developed and executed first Mass Transit marketing program delivering a 420% return-on-investment.
- Lead National Diversity and Employee Satisfaction Teams for 5 years achieving G 1+ Employee Satisfaction scores 7 consecutive years. Lead Employee Giving Campaign in 2002, improving participation Confidential by 23%.
- Sponsored 3 Six Sigma Greenbelts in 2002. Developed staff training module focused on effective price/value positioning, strategic contract negotiation, maximization of company’s marketing investments, persuasive product positioning, and operational issue troubleshooting.
Vice President, National Accounts
- Created and lead National Account relationship management of 8,972 cross-industry field accounts representing $35,099,950,000 in charge volume annually within Mid-Atlantic region realizing a 22.3% increase in revenue Confidential .
- Due to the outstanding results, the platform implemented in all North American markets.
Director of Sales
- Created and implemented a precedent-setting strategic plan for a public/private partnership with local government entities, private business, and media, increasing Confidential ’ presence and profitability in the marketplace and requiring no additional financial investment. Lead team in the delivery of a turnaround performance from last place to second place in the nation.
Director of Sales, New Business Partnerships
- Negotiated and won the bid for the Confidential contract for card acceptance at all Agencies Worldwide expanding the company’s revenues by $1.4 billion.
- Negotiated Confidential ’ first contractual agreements with State Governments.