- Strategic Product Planning Product Marketing Global Markets Partner/Channel Management eCommerce Agile Methodology Project Management Evangelist Business Development
- Highly accomplished, visionary product development and program leader with proven strategies for best practice Confidential and Confidential product launch, leading cradle - to-grave product portfolio management from concept to delivery.
- Established partnerships and alliances with business partners, customers, and opinion-leaders; authored and published technology-related, thought-leadership.
- Foster continuous improvement of processes, products, and standards through hands-on involvement with every stage of product planning, development, and rollout.
- Possess complementary expertise across the entire life cycle of product engineering, businesses development, marketing, sales, licensing, analytics, data analysis, customer engagement, and implementation. Excellent negotiator with good communication skills.
- Global Product Management-PLM
- Partner Management
- Market Research, Compet. Intel.
- Program & Project Management
- Business Cases & ROIs
- Financial Models and Dashboards
- Executive-level Presentations
- Roadmaps & Launch Strategies
- Long Range Product Plans
- Use Case, Solution Architecture
- Go-to-Market Strategy & SWOT
- Product Positioning & Branding
- Competitive Pricing Tactics
- Customer Relationship Mgmt
- Product Marketing, Strategy
- Market Analysis, Data Analytics
- Prospect & Lead Generation
- Demos & Value Propositions
- Customer Experience/Journey
- Product Owner, Scrum Master
- Off-shoring & Outsourcing
Platforms: Windows, Linux, MS DOS, iOS, Android.
Programming Technologies: C/C++, Java, Python, ASP, .NET, Visual Basic, XML, HTML, Web Methodologies
Networking, Mobile & Web Technology: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, VoIP,, RFID/Barcode, Bluetooth, SaaS, SEO, Wireless(802.11 a/b/g/n), Search Engine Optimization, Service Oriented/Cloud Architecture, Web Services and XMPP
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA & Lincolnshire, IL
- Definition, design and development of mobile solution for iOS, Android OS and Windows/MAC to enable voice, unified communications and collaboration.
- Launched apps for business productivity at iTunes and Play Stores.
- Improve user experience of web based client for presence, IM, and call controls, and web administration.
- Implemented various security features from network security to application layer security to comply with Confidential requirements. Provided quality dashboards for performance of the product/solution to administrators.
- Implemented Agile methodology, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Integration and management of 3rd Party products with Confidential ’s Confidential system and provide a total solution.
- Demonstration of real time communications platform via IOT Platform (Microsoft Azure).
- Go-to-Market planning & strategy, and streamlined pricing structure with one pricing with services options.
- Created numerous User Interfaces for quick view, a promoter of User Experience for all of my products.
- Assist, interact and guide Confidential global regional teams to improve sales, trade-shows, RFP’s and marketing.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Senior Global Product Manager
- Launched global SaaS product for virtualized contact center operations with remote agent connectivity, realizing $20M in revenue growth, through repositioning of a soft phone desktop to Integrated data analytics to contact center reports.
- Developed and launched a new international version of the outbound software product for a $50M annual revenue increase. Evaluated CC solutions portfolio for PCI, HIPAA and Sarbane-Oxley Compliance.
- Initiated hosting and multi-tenancy to selected products utilizing web, SaaS and cloud architecture.
- Trained and managed product development teams in India, standardizing product management processes to ensure outstanding quality.
- Introduced Agile development methodology for development of service packs and CFDs, substantially improving customer satisfaction, for a 20%+ increase..
- Built a centralized Web management application for contact center products with SOA architecture.
- Initiated new licensing methodologies and algorithms.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Product Management, Commercial Business Partner
- Developed and implemented product life cycle management strategies across positioning, marketing, pricing, and sales, developing business cases, financial models, strategic plans, and product performance management tools to build a competitive advantage.
- Created product demonstration and sales support tools, including improved system configuration tool; designed and launched executive dashboard reporting providing real-time views into financial performance.
- Drove a $6M increase in profitability through insightful revamping of the warranty process.
- Overhauled sales management and service practices, introducing regional quotas and highly visible sales metrics; rapidly realized a 20% improvement in previously underperforming products. Championed entry into the software-as-a-service (SaaS) market, developing business cases, financial models illustrating a projected $50M in annual revenue. Introduced competitive pricing portfolio for North American SMB markets.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Partner Product Manager / Consultant
- Instrumental to business development efforts through superior demonstration of product features and value proposition.
- Promoted mobile security software for security and spam.
- Designed custom security solutions spanning anti-virus, spam, firewall, privacy, and network security; forged security packages supporting online information exchange, commerce, and delivery.
- Promoted subscription based security products via web commerce/eCommerce directly to end user.
Confidential, Holtsville, NY
Senior Product Line Manager
- Led the mCommerce group in development of a mobile application portfolio with integrated wi-fi and broadband capabilities.
- Led product development and management efforts, creating business cases, ROI projections, marketing campaigns, pricing strategies, and executive-level performance reporting spanning P&L, inventory, and margins. Initiated development of encrypted security chip for mobile payment device.
- Developed on-spot checkout, mobile self-service for retail, and mobile ordering for fast food chains.
- Delivered $70M+ in revenue by the second year of the Portable Shopping System ( Confidential ) solution launch.
- Pioneered on-spot advertising and promotion in retail stores such as Macy and Albertsons.
- Developed a sales quoting solution which substantially improved the accuracy of quotes and dramatically improved sales performance. Authored case studies, white papers, and product marketing content.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Senior Product Manager
- Orchestrated the personal display product and accessory portfolio market launch for an innovative projection tool featuring Confidential technology, a laser-based light source, and photonics to project a bright, transparent, Confidential image on the retina.
- Repositioned ‘ Confidential ’ display for niche markets.