- 30+ Years’ experience in Insurance, Banking, Retail and Manufacturing.
- 14+ years comprehensive Data Warehouse Architecture, ETL Architecture, ETL Design, Development and Operations.
- Lead and implemented Data Warehousing projects from proof of concept through subsequent phases of a three - layer (staging, ODS, decision support) data warehouse and OLAP reporting system.
Experience on Relational Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, DB/2 and UDB
Data modeling tools used: ERWin, Visio
Business Intelligence Tools Experience: OBIEE, Business ObjectsMS Analysis ServicesMicro StrategyTableauInformaticaData StageOracle Warehouse Builder
Data Warehouse Architect / Sr. Technological Integration Analyst
- Worked on Data Warehouse Architecture, Data Modeling, Design, Development and Implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects with on-site and offshore consultants.
Data Warehouse Architect & ETL Architect
- Implementing Siebel Sales Analytics 7.7 Data Warehousing Project, the On-Line Transactional Processing (OLTP) is the Siebel CRM v7.5 which is on Oracle v9i and OLAP is the Siebel Analytics v7.8.3 on DB/2 UDB.
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Role as Data Warehouse Architect (Sr. Principal Consultant from Oracle BI Team)
- Implementing Oracle BI (OBIEE) Analytics Project, as DW Server Architect Design & Develop Meta Data and BI Reporting on the Oracle Process Management (OPM) Transactional processing database on Oracle 10g.
Data Warehouse Architect
- Re-Architected the existing Data Warehouse and modeling done using ERWin data modeling tool, upgraded the present database environment from Oracle 9i to Oracle 10g, by eliminating ODS (Operational Data Store) the total monthly DW processing schedule was reduced from 3 days to 1 day.
ConfidentialData Warehouse Business Analyst and ETL Lead/Developer
- Confidential ' End bought Confidential 's Affinium packaged software for planning, selecting and maintaining Customer data for sending Campaigns (catalogs).
- This project was implemented to create and maintain the Data mart and Affinium Package uses this Data Mart as the base for campaigns. completed the business requirements, reviewed the existing application, designed and integrated the ETL process within existing job streams. designed the ETL process which extracts the source data from EDW then the data was aggregated at segment level and loads on to Data Mart.
Data Warehouse Project Manager / Business Analyst and ETL Lead
- Developed the Project Charter, Scope of Work Document and Project plans.
- Coordinated with business clients in defining the new business entities.
- Completed Requirements Gathering (JAD/RAD) and Systems Analysis, Process and Data Flows.
- This Data Mart was a Dimensional Data Model using Star Schema.
- Developed the ETL transformation logic which segments the existing 33 million Households in to 23 pre-defined Segments, such as Buyers and non-buyers, then new buyers, 01-12month buyers, 61+month buyer based on their performance for the past 10 years, and weekly update the performance and forward point the customers.
- Designed the ETL process which extracts the source data from EDW then the data was aggregated at segment level and loads on to Data Mart.
- Lead the onsite ETL development team.
Data Warehouse Business Analyst and ETL Lead/Developer
- Completed Requirements Gathering, Systems Analysis, and ETL Process and Data Flows. worked with DBA in data modeling to create Customer Promotional Data mart on DB/2.
- Coordinated with J2EE team in developing GUI front end to show the catalog products to offer, and promotional survey questionnaire.
- Designed and developed the ETL process in Cobol/SQL and used the DB2 utilities to bulk load.
- Lead the reports development done by offshore team at Chennai, India.