- Managed, trained and mentored high performing networks managers/consultants for various organizations, including Confidential, CEG and Confidential . Exceptional ability to plan, organize resources, control budgets, manage personnel, prioritize and execute multiple global projects to consistently achieve technical and business objectives.
- Well versed with P&L reporting, bookings reporting, operating expenses reporting,
- FP&A reporting and Knowledge of GAAP and SOX.
- Personable and articulate in speaking with cross - functional teams at different levels. Highly effective teacher, trainer and speaker. Speaker at the 2012 Kellogg School of Management Business Conference
- Speaker at the Nigerian Society of Engineers 2008 conference in Abuja.
- Also expert in Emerging Info Technology; Addressed U.S. Confidential conferences on IPv6, VPN and PKI and multiple International conferences on Internet Security and Cyber-terrorism.
- Expert in assessing enterprise information system risk and vulnerability, developing secure network architectures, and writing policies and standards.
- One of six experts invited by the Confidential ( Confidential ) to evaluate their next generation information security assessment course ( Confidential IEM).
- In addition to leading the BD for the Confidential, played a key role in advising Mutual Benefit Assurance in pre/post IPO strategies.
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
PROGRAM DIRECTOR & ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
- Supported the CIO’s Strategic Plan to develop new information services and technology capabilities that will further transform both its work processes and the statistical products it provides the nation. Help to design and position the Shared services, mobile and information security infrastructure of the agency
- Partnered with business leaders to identify customer technology needs of current and target customer relationships
- Identified viable alternatives, created a competitive IT roadmap and executes to achieve the vision.
- Administered the department's budget within guidelines to contribute to the cost-effective operation of the corporation,
- Evaluated, defined, maintained and resolved customer’s IT requirements and issues for the products and services the organization offers including contributing to proposals when needed.
- Maintained knowledge of developments in the area of systems and hardware and incorporates new developments into future systems of the corporation,
- Balanced customer service and business support with the administration of strong internal controls and protection of the IT environment,
- Implemented IT policies and establishes appropriate standards, practices, and security measures.
- Managed the team that Designed scalable, reliable, and intelligent data center virtualization solutions.
- Lead a (1.8 Million Sq Ft) Federal Data Center network design, integration and implementation project. This project includes closet design (Cables, space req..), Network Architecture and Diagram, Network/Security Appliances Specification and Procurement, Data Center Devices (Access Layer, Distribution Layer & Core Layer) deployment and testing
- Lead the design and implementation of the Networking and Security Architecture and later managed the program that saw the last US Confidential with over 250,000 personnel on and off site.
- Responsible for implementing the agencies MPLS Architecture.
- Technologies Designed and Deployed in Progression:
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
- Managed the P&L of the group and responsible for growing it year on year
- Developed initial product concept and defined core technology and architecture for prototype platform
- Created and managed financial model, providing a flexible framework for analyzing and planning company growth
- Oversaw the research, development and implementation of emerging technologies to accelerate new innovations for the marketplace and bolster the company’s marketability
- Defined and executed roadmap for technology refresh and complete overhaul of core technology platforms for customers which enables rapid development and integration of new applications and platforms
- Established software development process based on Scrum integrating the work of multiple internal and external development teams
- Supervised creation of a unique social platform that enables communication between all of our customers: Independent Consultants and the companies that employ them
- Managed roll-out of Salesforce to the entire enterprise
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER/ CHIEF SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- Oversaw integration of business and technical strategy including roadmap definition, implementation approach, and technology/vendor selection for all online infrastructure, including corporate websites and eCommerce sites.
- Managed a $956M Enterprise IT Security infrastructure contract.
- Supported a global IT organization ( Confidential ) to design and implement a collection of best-of-breed business processes, critical applications and infrastructure, which were then rapidly deployed in target departments as business opportunities developed.
- Directed implementation of an enterprise-wide “co-sourcing” initiative to standardize web-hosting infrastructure and leading practices; achieved 99.99% availability of web infrastructure, 40% availability improvement of business-critical web applications, and a 58% reduction in server deployment time.
- Architected the creation of a single customer-facing organization focused on service excellence for personal computing and service delivery functions; implemented standards and leading practices for 39,000 personal computing devices, achieved $2.5M expense reduction, eliminated shadow support functions, and improved break/fix service levels.
Confidential, ALEXANDRIA, VA
DIRECTOR OF NETWORK SERVICES
- Managed team that designed, integrated, tested, installed and implemented multiple technologies one of which is the secure wired and wireless networks for the U.S. Confidential Bureau’s 1.4 million square foot headquarters facility in Suitland, MD.
- At the time, this was the largest secure wireless network ever implemented by the Confidential .
- Upon completion of the design and implementation project, left on excellent terms with Confidential to establish starts own company ( Confidential ).
Confidential, BALTIMORE, MD
SENIOR MERGER & ACQUISITION CONSULTANT
- Developing and executing the strategy to merge all the enterprise electronic communications
- Oversaw collaboration and records management, business-critical application development/integration, ecommerce, enterprise service management (ITIL/ITSM), project management, continuity management, and configuration management between Confidential and Florida Power and Light both of which were fortune 200 companies.
- Supervised the merger of the two energy companies’ enterprise networks.
- Achieved complete integration of Voice, Data and Video networks between two complete diverse technologies bases with 34,000 thin clients.
- Co-coordinated the technical feasibility studies.
PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT/ CONSULTANT
- Architected, designed and implemented complex LAN and WAN solutions for Fortune 100 companies and mid/large scale institutions in the United States.
- Created and responded to technology RFPs, through direct consulting with the client or using past experience to scope the designed solution to the RFPs.
- Gained valuable experience with mergers/acquisitions, by being integrally involved with very diverse large inter-networks.
- Designed and implemented MPLS, VoIP, VPN, ATM/Frame Relay Translation, ISDN, and Mainframe/WAN (DLSW, RSRB, SRTLB, SRB) networks for various clients.
- Designed and implemented a Global VoIP solution for an International Client.
- Proficient in IP design and scalability challenges, enabling a $2B firm to resolve their IP design issues.
- Designed and implemented Multi-megabit Campus networks for local and national universities and community colleges.
- Executed systems management implementations, managing IS processes and procedures, and designing and/or evaluating IS infrastructure (procedures, organizational, and IS policies/processes).
- Managed large rollouts and project designs.
- Evaluated networking solutions.
- Wrote proposals, and created Statements of Work (SOWs) and work breakdown structure (WBSs).
- Drove marketing and sales initiatives for the WAN/Security Group.
- Sold turnkey designs and implemented mega-scale IT solutions.
- Advised customers on product and technology specifications.
- Designed and configured various networks with VLAN, Voice over IP/Frame-Relay/ATM, Wireless LAN, Gigabyte Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, ISDN, T1, T3, E1