- Certified program management professional with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and structural engineering principles and practices concerned with the design, acquisition and fielding of Enterprise Information Infrastructure, Confidential (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance), Joint Service Weapons and Manned/Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
- Adept at promoting innovative solutions with breakthrough results in effectively managing multiple complex projects, consistently meeting cost, schedule and performance requirements.
- Possesses extensive experience in project/contract management, supervision, leadership, systems engineering and demonstrated ability to:
- Lead large cross - functional, geographically dispersed teams manage the complete lifecycle of multiple multimillion-dollar projects with medium to high complexity within cost and schedule targets.
- Leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively and skillfully manage client executives and their respective teams to develop client relationships, expand existing agreements, and secure new contracts.
- Prioritize tasks, coach and mentor teams in a fast-paced, transformational environment, empowering teams to promptly address changes and drive process improvements, competitive advantage and delivery of innovative, functional solutions.
- Program/Project Management Cross - Functional Leadership Client Relationships Continuous Improvement
- Strategic Planning Requirements Analysis Lifecycle Management Risk Management Research & Design
- System Test & Acceptance Contract Management Enterprise Information Systems Systems Engineering
- Cost & Schedule Conflict Resolution Reporting Configuration Management Cost Benefit Analysis
- Microsoft Office Suite Programming Languages (Basic, FORTRAN, Pascal) Desktop Publishing
- Finite Element Analysis Adobe Acrobat Personal Computing SharePoint Windows MS Project & Visio
- Video Teleconferencing Network Refresh Cross - /Multi-domain Networks Collaboration Suites
- Senior Advisor to the President, leveraging leadership skills and Confidential contracting expertise to develop and present growth strategies, manage and expand customer relationships, and develop and deploy contract strategies to improve service and opportunities to gain market share.
- Provide advice on Confidential contracting and procedures to facilitate proposal development to capture local and federal government contracts.
- Evaluate business requirements and recommend upgrades to improve efficiency.
- Directed bid and proposal efforts, increasing output 40% to improve Team’s potential to procure contracts.
- Key contributor in driving 125% growth, delivering vital leadership and contracting expertise.
- Led infrastructure improvement project, identifying needed upgrades, creating project plan and executing Team recommendations to improve workforce efficiency 20% while delivering seamless service to existing client base.
- Led the lifecycle management of an effective, efficient and forward thinking global information infrastructure modernization program.
- Supervised 30 civilian and military personnel successfully manage 43 projects totaling over $536M throughout Eastern US and Europe.
- Continuously improved processes, aggressively promoted workforce professional development and promoted a customer-focused, responsive and adaptable program to meet or exceed all information infrastructure modernization fielding requirements.
- Strengthened staff teamwork, as well as with higher/lower and adjacent organizations by promoting 100% weekly info-share, contributing to the successful completion of 17 congressionally mandated Confidential projects valued at over $303M.
- Implemented an alternate contract strategy to field a $21M requirement 15 months ahead of the “standard” timeline.
- Created standardized reporting and data/information templates, saving each employee approximately 8 hours per week in conducting weekly reviews of all assigned projects, development plans, and organizational level files and documents.