- Accomplished - seasoned IT professional with 26 years of experience in ERP/MRP strategy engagements involving: pre/post sales business development activities: development enterprise solutions consist of: data warehousing, big data migration & analytic solutions: involvingdata migration (data architecture services:REST:SOA, ESB, MDM/MDG: analysis, modeling, mining, and schemas: ETL, ODS, BODS, DQM, BRF) Hadoop-pig: active X, NO., ANSI, PL - SQL (2- 17 yrs.); client engagement: enterprise data architecture, application architecture, master data management, business transformation, performance tuning: ETL:VLDB/OLAPROLAP/MOLAP; supply-chain planning, business information warehouse (BW/BI), Business Intelligence, financial transactional reconciliation, and audit analysis - tactical & strategy solutions.
- Business transformation models of acceleration - SDLC: REST/SOAP; RICEF - PDD, FSD, TDS - (AGILE, TOGAF, Zachmann, ASAP, KRUMP, HANKO, RASIC): PTP (11yrs); OTC (9yrs); DTP (4yrs); MTS (8yrs); ATR (3yrs); ATO (4yrs); ITO (8yrs) RTR (6yrs); SNP-APO logistics (9yrs); & Integrated project systems (7- 10yrs).
- Big data analysis - Hadoop eco solutions (5-16yrs)
- REST/SOAP programming SOA/ESB (6- 10 years) B2B/B2C
- GRC: GAAP, IFRS, IAS, SOX) (4 - 7yrs)
- Master Data Management - Governance (4-15yrs)
- Audit COBIT/IDEA: SAS 70, 90, 120: internal controls (7yrs)
- Integration tuning: ETL:API/EDI/FTP/BAPI/HTTP/XML(4-15yrs)
- Business transformation SDLC: (PDD, FSD, TDS) (12 17yrs
- Solutions architecture& pre/post sales (17yrs)
- MDM/MDG logistics, configuration, testing (4-12yrs)
- Project Management (16yrs)
- Customer relationship management (7-10yrs)
- APO/ Confidential /GTS - CTP, CTM, Optimizer (7-13yrs)
Sr. Solutions Enterprise Architect
- Developed architecture framework
- MDG Governance strategy
- Business transformation for MII MRP Master data: (Material, Customer, Vendor, Pricing, Finance Hierarchies and view normalizations)
- Data profiling eco space (Hana modeling studio (SLT/RDS): information steward & data services)BODS 4.1 ETL (flat-file transfers)
- MDM strategy with tool options
- ETL Xref option logical data-mart production support for local MRP & Corporate performance sustainability
- SOA/ESB middleware options (Hana S4 6.7 - 6.8) SLT/ RDS object modeling with Lumira BI) performance tuning
- Testing HP configuration Tactical setup (SIT/UAT/Regression mock/load/script/step setups)
- Big data components, Hadoop options - Eco space (Pig, Nosql, data migration, scripting, mappers, reducers, clusters - appliance cloud options, etc.)REST components (SOA/ESB/programming - Clustering appliance RAID options
Technology transformation deliverable landscape: BAAN 7.0, SAP:ECC 6.5, 6.7, 6.8 Microsoft Dynapro 4.5;, Informatica& BODS 4.1, inputscript 2.1(ETL), Nosql, Pig, Hive, Zoo keeper, Corticon rules-based engineSP5, Hadoop, Casandra, 6.2., 2.1, cloud options (AWS with Mark logic).
Sr. Solutions Architect - Big data Solutions
- Developed technical RFP/RRFP, Technicalenterprise architecture proposition including pain-points analysis, architecture framework, configuration management, capacity planning, testing implementation for enterprise big data solutions for mainframe and midrange application landscapes for State of Maryland healthcare clients.
- Mainframe migration (Appliance blade options) budget analysis, Master data management, DQM: ETL development; RDS spend analysis,
- Assessed Master data hierarchy logistics for claims: ESB, SOA, POS, Cloud rule-based engineinvolving data profiling for state Participating programs, information steward/migration, performance tuning
- BI reporting, stochastic inventory analysis, virtual performance - job logging: clustering, raid dumps, etc.
Technology solution deliverable landscape: MS Dynapro4.5;,Informatica (ETL), Marklogic, NoSQL, Pig, Strom, Zoo keeper, Corticon rules-based engine, SP5; Hadoop, Casandra, 6.2., 2.1, V-block, (payment analysis), cloud options; (claims Configuration); EMC v-block, SAP data services - DQM:BOBJ., BW 7.0, Information Steward: Customer, Product, mobile provisioning, Pricing, and websphere web portal content; Process areas: PTP, ITO, RTR. Development: partial data analysis functional capabilities of scaled architecture data solutions: BI-data analysis - profiling, ETL, REST synchronization SOA/ESB, mapping, normalization, analytics, performance tuning, Job-logging.
Presales/Solutions Architect - Big data Solutions
- Confidential market IPO & established enterprises for B2B, B2C big data & analytic BI solutions: MDM upload big data testing solutions.
- Developed and assessed: DQM: ETL development; MDG-RDS spend analysis in APO- GA Assessed Master data hierarchy logistics for delivery for POS system track & trace; developed Confidential -SNP forecasting models in PP, DP, WM, QM
- Inventory management: involving data profiling, information steward/migration, performance tuning cloud services, BI-dashboards: BI reporting, stochastic inventory analysis, virtual performance - job logging: clustering, raid dumps, etc.
Technology landscape: Cassandra, 6.2, MS Dynapro 4.5; SAP - ECC 6.0: CRM, HANA (RDS) 1.0, SP5; Hadoop, V-block, VCE Confidential (payment analysis) Routings (Configuration) - Confidential, ASCP-PPDS, Mobile E commerce (track & trace); EMC v-block, DQM: SAP Data services 4.1 MDG/F6.0 Data Services 4.1, BOBJ. Information Steward: Customer, Vendor, Product, mobile provisioning, Pricing, SFDC, and Demantra web portal content; Process areas: MTD, OTC, PTP, ITO, RTR, Development: partial scale architecture data solutions: data analysis - profiling, ETL, synchronization, mapping, normalization, analytics, REST stack procedures (SOA/ESB middleware) performance tuning, Job-logging.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Systems integrator - SAP America
- Assess and stream-line planning initiatives, Master data: Materials, customers, vendors, and pricing data area logistics, operations, master data governance, data architecture & performance testing toward data services and information stewardin Hanna - appliance (job logging).
- Developed big data solutions involving: data profiling, information steward/migration,performance tuning BI-dashboards: BI reporting, stochastic virtual performance - job logging: clustering, raid dumps, EMC v-block, etc., inventory analysis, spend analysis: for Confidential - Confidential
- Assessed Master datahierarchy logistics for Confidential: Assessed& developed Confidential -SNP models & processes for Confidential configuration, SD, MM, (DP, PP -APO constructs); developed architecture source to target models; created governance standards of remediation framework for policy modifications in supply-chain for materials.
- Developed data governancemodels & data architecture compliance; this includes (RICEF file-types: API, BODS, BRF, COTS metrics for basis data center support.
- Developed end to end data migration strategy and planning implementation.
Technology landscape: SAP HANA (RDS); Confidential Routings (Configuration) - Confidential, ASCP-PPDS, DP/MDM/MDG - RDS 1.0.SP6; SAP ECC 6.0 - MDM 7.1; MDG/F6.0 Data Services, Information Steward: Customer, Vendor, Product, and Employee Masters Oracle11i, Agile, UCM, PeopleSoft (HR); SFDC, Demantra; SDLC (RICEF-W) - PDD, FSD, TDD - go live. Process areas: MTD, OTC, PTP, ITO, RTR.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
MDG Solutions architect
- Assess and stream-line planning initiatives, Master data (materials, customers, vendors, and pricing data area logistics), operations, master data governance, data architecture andtesting toward data services & information steward. V-block raid clusters, raid dumps, and job-logging, etc.
- Developed big data solutions involving: data profiling, information steward/migration, performance tuning
- BI reporting, stochastic virtual performance - job logging: clustering, raid dumps, EMC v-block, etc., inventory analysis, spend analysis: for Warranty SKU’s - Inventory management and shipment.
- Developed governance Master data hierarchy models for MDG profiling; particularly in CRM order management- Business partner. Assessed Confidential -SNP models: SD, MM, (DP, PP -APO constructs).
- Developed roadmap to overall end to end data migration activities and testing implementation. Developed data ETL strategy and implementation from source (legacy disparate to target ECC and MDM: including workshop activities: manual vs. config. - Conversionprograms; include but not limited to:Installbase CRM Material and Business partners; SAPECC; GTS, SFDC: MDM Materials, customer, vendor, Pricing, logistics: Order management, sales management, warranty shipments, POS, RMA, contracts, SKU, etc.
- Developed modeling in Hana studio MDM/MDG data validation and verification in Data services &Information Steward, ETL programs, scripts, data cleanup, and recovery.
Technology landscape: SAP HANA/MDM/MDG - RDS 1.0.SP6; SAP ECC 6.0 - MDM 7.1; MDG/F6.0, Hadoop 2.1, Pig, Hive, Zookeper, EMC appliance blade v block, Data Services cloud, Information Steward: Customer, Vendor, Product, and Employee Masters Oracle11i, Siebel CRM-Installbase, Agile, UCM, PeopleSoft, SFDC, & Demantra.
Confidential, Plano, TX
IT architecture Delivery manager
- stream-line partner shared services and hosting components: business transformation implementation includes: Solution architecture transformation, integration, Master data management, data migration, audit testing, and project systems
- APO supply-chain includes, Hybrid cloud instance tuning virtualization for the 7/Eleven enterprises.
- Developed big data solutions involving: data profiling, information steward migration,performance tuning BI-dashboards: BI reporting, regarding the Franchisee virtual performance - job logging: clustering, raid dumps, IBM inphshere, etc., inventory analysis, spend analysis for customers (selected stores and franchises) developed architecture roadmap, data migration, & testing implementation. Remediated application system interfaces & processes for Salestax& Bill back systems - OTC related SAP & Oracle landscapes.
- Created Proof of concept/Pain-point analysis in MDG/HANA Hybrid computing data migration cloud solution include: Job-logging, Schedules, mock cycles, load cycles, virtualization, Archiving, replication in HANA; entry/exit, proof of concept (gap analysis per milestone; per project plan and Confidential tracks; delegated duties of responsibilities toward subordinates.
Technology landscape: Hybrid Cloud Computing HP, EMC 7.1 SAP HANA/MDM/MDG - RDS 1.0.SP4, SAP ECC 5.5 - MDM 5.5; MDG/F6.0 TIBCO - NRI taxation Sales tax & Bill backs; Oracle EBS 12-11i EBS, APO - R12; Mainframe: CICS, VSAM, webMethods xi, Informatica - datastage; Package Applications like uCMDB, PeopleSoft HR, 12i, Planview, BSM, Sites-cope for data center support- shared services; .SAP-LSMW, Demantra scheduling.D, V-block raid clusters, raid dumps, job-logging, etc.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
PM- FARCAS Presales Solution Architect
- Presales mock up vendor tool selection strategy - Development and assessed SNP model for cost application OTC & financial systems for estimation contracts impacting demand planning and Product costing via project systems alignment for federal contractual projects.
- Assessed Confidential assessments and estimation, contracts remediation for Confidential standards.
- Developed custom pre-audit internal control measurements with Confidential allocation- Identified high-risk areas including: charter accounts, obligations and other related financial application processes, unsystematic business processes and application architectures.
- Assessed -financial GAAFS P/S models: Procure to Pay; Acquire to Retire; Order to Cash, and APO - supply-chain; internal operational controls and measurements.
- RDS - Hana test pilot Developed big data solutions involving: data profiling, information stewardship for Confidential estimation; performance tuning BI-dashboards: BI reporting, stochasitic virtual performance - job logging: clustering, raid dumps, EMC v-block, etc., inventory analysis, spend analysis: for Confidential – Confidential
Technology landscape: Data-center support platform: Epicor – Iscala CRM, APO v3.0 sp1; Pro-pricer, MS-Dynopro; HP-ux, SAS data mining revenue costing, material hierarchies).SAP-ECC:5.5: MDM/MDG: Hana RDS 1.0;SP3; (APO)- MS, DP, PP, WM, QM, SNP – CTM, Optimizer & Heuristics; Oracle EBS 11i, G- 12; APO ; Hyperion-Lawson8.2; netweaver: 2001, 2005b
Managing Consultant - Presales Solution Architect
- IT presales, Solutions delivery & implementation for pre-audit interim engagement for the federal government.
- DevelopedMSA, SLA, SOW,architecture roadmap, schedule, project plan, and status; deployed resources for pre-audit remediation, change management activities, and audit supportactivities.
Technology landscape: Epicor – Iscala v2.6 sp3; IBM Aix,HP-ux,TSM, JCL, VMEMC, IBM 3090 TSM – Oracle 9, 10, 11i-g, 12 EBS, MDG 1.1; ETL IBM-datastage); SEM, BW (13yrs);BRF, SAP: ECC 4.5; BODS 4.0; ASCP (APO)- MS, DP, PP, WM, QM.SAS, 70, 92, 120, TIBCO 3.4, BPM, EDM, EDW, GRC:SAP v5.2 (ACL-IDEA comparable, COBIT framework).
PMO leadership - ERP/MRP strategy planning
- Developed & assisted in SLA/MSA/SOW contracts; shared services data center support
- ERP/MRP strategy: enterprise application architecture, master data management, data architecture, data warehousing, & BI.
- Developed Steady-State activities: business transformation, deployed off/onshore resources, Solutions architecture (SOA), data migration (hybrid cloud solutions), release management, change management, and disaster recovery - archiving options.
Technical Landscape: SAP-ASAP:LSMW, BOBJ, BRFW, ECC 4.3, 4.4, 4.6, 6.0, 6.6 FICO,AR, AP, new GL CRM 5.5, SEM, BW 2- 7.2 sp2,IBM MDM 5.5, 5.6, 6.1: ASCP (APO)- MS, DP, PP, WM, QM, SNP – CTM, Optimizer & Heuristics; SEM BPS; netweaver:2004s, 2007CE, EP, PI; Oracle 9i – employee minimaster; TIBCO 4.4, 4.7; Oracle 9i-G, 11i-g: HP-ux, EMC 4.3.