- Results oriented Enterprise Architect/SOA/Business Process Architect & Data Architect with expertise in various BP techniques, such as the use of BPMN 2.0 & UML Activity Diagrams and Use Cases techniques to depict As - Is Models & To-Be models and Enterprise data modeling techniques for Business Enterprise Architecture domains.
- Extensive experience in various Enterprise architecture tools such as TROUX and Rational System Architect and BiZZdesign Architect.
- RUP Expertise and actual working knowledge of Rational Tools such as: Requisite Pro, Requirements Composer, RSA and Rational Software Architect.
- SOA Methodology expertise using SOMA and SOAml, using tools such as Rational Software Architect, Rational Rose and MagicDraw.
- Expertise with Business Process Modeling using BPMN 2.0 and hands on experience with Appian, Metastorm BPM, Intalio, Activiti, WebSphere Business Modeler (Lombardi) and Oracle BPM 11g.
- Data Architecture experienced in various Data Modeling techniques such as: Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema), working knowledge of various OLAP tools & Database Design tools such as; ERwin, ER/Studio, PowerDesigner.
- Experienced MDM Architect with Informatica MDM, Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Informatica Data Director (IDD).
- Experience in various canonical Industry models such as: NIEM, OpenTravel and Mismo. Developed many canonical models using the NIEM standard applying the NIEM-UML profile for developing UML Models that represented the abstraction of a Domain to generate the XML for Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture: Designing Web Services, JMS and RESTfull Web Services using related Web Service Standards applying the following tools: Oracle BPM 11G, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, SonicMQ, TIBCO ActiveMatrix and Fuse ESB.
- Participated in many Technology Assessments/Feasibility/Trade-Off analysis (ATAM) sessions in various projects.
- Experience in Development Methodologies such as: Waterfall, JAD, RAD, RUP and lately Agile.
- Architect solutions designed and developed Canonical Service models using the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Information Exchange Model (CIEM) a collection of domain models.
- Apply the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) standards to models created in house to support the development of (IEPD) Information Exchange Package Documentation
- Enforce data Governance on the elements in the data dictionaries created in support of the canonical models using (NIEM NDR) NIEM Naming and Design Rules (NDR) 1.3 standards.
- Develop (IEPDs) Information Exchange Package Documentation for (HIX) Health Insurance Exchanges for the following Domains: Marketplace, Federal Data Hub, HIOS, and MIDAS using the internal canonical models created to support (HIX) Health Information Exchanges.
- Architect & develop UML Class diagrams/to create IEPD using MagicDraw using a NIEM-UML plugin for the following services: Account Transfer, APTC, Verify Lawful Presence, Verify SSN, Annual Household Income, Verify Non ESI Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC), Verify ESI MEC, Remote Identity Proofing.
- Developed (MPD) NIEM-conformant exchange packages, correctly utilizing existing NIEM domains (especially NIEM Core) and including subset, extension, constraint, and exchange schemas.
- Created XPATHs using XMLSpy and ConTesA for NIEM rules checking.
Oracle BPM 11G Architect
- Developed business processes, workflow tasks and control checks for various Business Process maps.
- Designed model of business processes and created automation technical designs.
- Analyzed processes with team members and automated designed business processes.
- Conducted detailed research and analysis of business requirements and suggested optimal solutions.
- Created architecture framework as per processes and standards.
- Formulated technical designs and functional designs for system integration.
- Evaluated service performance and modified SLA patterns to resolve operational issues.
- Reported SOA metrics and optimized automated business processes.
- Created Use Case Models to describe the main functions of the application for State Department Posts around the world.
- Development of execution logic for all business process to automate processes based on business rule development and data integration points (Service Identification).
Data Integration/ Migration Architect
- Data architect for IPPS-A program to develop and integrate a unified personnel records and payroll system for use by the Army Active Component, Army Reserve, and National Guard. The system maintains all personnel data on this population and its retirees for 24 months. Information will be retrievable through a Portal.
- Developed a process to identify the data sources, profile these sources for data quality issues engage the Data Owners/Stewards to correct the data issues and developed a data movement strategy to populate the PeopleSoft “Party” data model based on PeopleSoft functional business rules.
- Tools applied were InfoSphere Master Data Management, InfoSphere Business Glossary
Confidential, Washington, DC
- As an Enterprise Architect assisted the Confidential (DOL) leadership formulates and executes a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy as part of "Customer Service Modernization Program (CSMP), requiring federal government departments to streamline service delivery and improve customer service capabilities.
- Supported a business case development with best practice CRM architecture to help setup the Confidential (DOL's) Customer Service Program Office (CSPO) as per Confidential (DOL's) Deputy Secretary's customer service transformation vision.
- Developed business process and data architecture and technical architecture in Troux to create a blueprint for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application as a basis for procuring a Cloud based SaaS architectures.
- Developed a Knowledgebase Prototype of DOL’s information material in a Content Management System fashion using a Columnar data store to store the various information materials DOL maintains in the website as HTML and PDF files and utilized Solr an open source search engine to query the materials to satisfy stakeholders DOL related questions.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Designed and matured the IOE external interface and services layers of the SOA architecture including reconciliation against Integrated Operating Environment (IOE) requirements and use cases; modeling solution in UML and partitioning components; and documenting system specifications at a conceptual and logical level using Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Developed a e-records management architecture for paper form applications submitted.
- Developed a Service Oriented Architecture utilizing IBM’s SOMA methodology.
- Realized the services via modeling services contracts (WSDL/XSD) UML models and data mapping in support of the Service Contracts using UML Service Profile for SOA and the NIEM standard for Person Centric Query Systems (PCQS) messages using IEPDs adopted by DHS USCIS.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Architected Web services using a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for a stepwise migration to the NEXTGEN (Next Generation Air Transportation System) for the FAA.
- The Web services architected used specialized expertise in Enterprise Integration Patterns (EAI) design, Enterprise Architecture and a canonical data architecture.
- As a Lead Enterprise Architect provided FUSE ESB technical expertise during the project lifecycle, evaluating design capabilities and COTS products compatibility on the following key FAA modernization efforts; Traffic Flow Management - Modernization (TFM-M) and En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM).
- Conducted and provided system requirement analysis and design artifacts for such as; WSDL and XSD for Web services generation.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Data Strategist & Architect
- Development of various Data Management initiatives at the VA; which consisted of Data Architecture, Data Master Data Management and Meta-Data Management, Data Governance and Data Stewardship Programs. For an Enterprise Data Management Roadmap.
- Planned & developed an Enterprise Information Integration (EII) data service design to provide information that resides in various data sources in a SOA environment.
- Developed a Business Process for an MDM project using Siperian MDM
- Developed a Canonical Model for Veteran/Soldier using Party Pattern data model
- Promoted a Meta-Data Program in a roadmap format.
Confidential, Washington DC
Data & Business Process Architect
- Participated in the data architecture modeling of the Enrollment process, developed as Business Process (BPM) part of the emerging SOA architecture at Confidential a Confidential company
- Developed Business Process and Data Flows diagrams to identify sources of data that participates in the orchestration of the following process; HIPAA 834 Benefit Enrollment, 820 Premium Payment & 837 Encounters transactions using MetaStorm BPM.
- Modeled various subject areas of HealthCare Provider domain at Confidential .
- Identified sourcing of data elements that were required to create all system interfaces (Web Services) in the enrollment process at Confidential .
Confidential, Washington DC
Data & Application Architect
- Architecture, designed As-Is & To-Be Process Models utilizing BPMN notation to depict various business process models for various Business area using Appian BPM 4.0
- Lead and designed a canonical model to aggregate data from eight different legacy systems to provide a single view of “Donor” to the business process developed to support the Web services identified to support the ARC integration efforts.
- Designed an Orchestrated business process model out the new architecture (BPM) to run the environment designed in (BPEL).
- Architecture, designed class diagrams to transform into XSD and WSDL code based on OMG model driven architecture approach via Rational Software Architect and HyperModel using UML Profile for XML Schema
- Master Data Management architectures were also developed to provide single views of various common business objects to provide data to the operational applications and business intelligence applications.
Confidential, Jacksonville FL
XML Data Architect/Workflow Architect
- Performed enterprise wide architecture and design for Enterprise Architecture Integration (EAI) and Process integration solutions.
- Created BPM models using AquaLogic BPM to orchestrate the enterprise architecture that will deploy the code such as WSDLs and XSD code.
- Participated in a requirements solicitation, requirements authoring, and system design using RequisitePro, ClearCase, ClearQuest & Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- The Web services developed via UML models that depicted the messages and generating xml schemas from the models (UML2XSD) profile.
- Defined XPATH and SOAP interfaces from XML Schemas from XSDs using XMLspy.