- Over 7+ years of experience in Business analysis and Manual and Automated testing for various client/server and web based applications.
- 3 Years of experience in Scrum Master and Project Management.
- Experience in Agile Methodology, and the scrum activities including Scrum processes, Sprint Planning, Story based Development and Project Management.
- Experience to coach and train the team in helping team transition from traditional waterfall model to agile methodology.
- Certified Scrum Master (PSM)
- Experience in Agile tools like Confluence, ALM, Rally, and Jira.
- Creation & maintenance of Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Test Matrix &Gap Analysis.
- Experienced in Analyzing Change Requests and Risk Analysis Documents and Involved in Preparation of Mitigation Plans
- Familiar with different standards like CMMI, IEEE and ISO for software development and corresponding documentation.
- Participated effectively in Configuration Management working groups.
- Performed functional and non - functional documents for both Manual & Automated Testing by working with team, and reading and analyzing available documentations.
- Performed the tasks of developing integrated software to meet the functional applications of Mobile Testing Platform.
- Working closely with software automation team and ensure the flow and process is maintained.
- Effective team collaboration and strong communication skills- written and verbal, passionate about learning new tools and technology and implementing them.
Infrastructure: AWS, IBM WebSphere, New Relic
Testing Tools: Quick Test Pro 11.00/QTP frameworks, Selenium, IDE, Grid, Load Runner
11.0, 9.5, 8.1, JUnit, JMeter, SoapUI, Silk Test, iPhone Configuration Utility:
Bug Tracking Tools: Test Director, Quality Center 10.00, Bugzilla, Light House, JIRA.
Languages: C, SQL, HTML, UML, XML.
Database: MYSQL, Oracle, MS-Access, MS-SQL Server 2005/2008.
Utility: MS-Office 2007/1998, MS-Outlook.
Operating Systems: Windows-XP/2000/98/95/NT, UNIX
Sr. Scrum Master
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As Scrum Master, effectively managed and delivered 12 releases with no critical bugs to production
- Participated in Scrum Activities and made sure all stories are accepted before end of sprint.
- As a Scrum Master made sure, the deliverables are complete on time. Also did UAT testing to ensure quality product is delivered to the stakeholders
- Used scrum principles to increase team efficiency, product delivery, and release management.
- Part of Strategy team for backlog prioritization based on value realization
- Conducted workshops to decide on working agreement with the product owner and helped them to maintain a product backlog.
- Part of a transition team that had project moving from on-prem WebSphere to AWS Cloud.
- Worked with developer to understand the terraform scripts and the New Relic tool to check AWS performance.
- Facilitated sprint-planning, retrospective, sprint demos.
- Good understanding of MVP Business Increment (BI) and minimum Business Increment (MBI)
- Problem solver and made sure the impediments are removed.
- Effective explanation of the burndown chart and team velocity
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducted daily standup meetings, sprint grooming, and backlog sessions to come up with sprint strategies and commitment towards a successful delivery of user stories.
- Participates in design and code reviews with developers and business analyst
- Conducted sprint ceremonies and updated the team on sprint progress.
- Kept stakeholders updated of the progress to ensure transparency.
- Participated and contributed in test plan and test strategy.
- Served as subject matter expert for Under Armor, business to business application
- Conducted planning sessions to right size the story and assign them points.
- Execute various function and Procedures using queries in SQL
- Maintained cross browser testing and cross platform testing.
- Subject matter expert and quality analyst for Confidential ’s upcoming iOS mobile app
- Part of requirement gathering for various features of e-commerce application.
- Tested the performance of e-commerce application in iOS and Android and logged bugs based on console errors and crash reports.
Environment: JIRA, Postman, HTTPWatch, Chrome Inspector tools, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Linux, SQL, Apache Webserver
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and analysis of BRD,FRD, to create Test Plan and Test Cases
- Maintained and Created Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Performed Black box testing, Functional testing, UAT testing and GUI Testing
- Part of core QA team to test Nationwide iOS app
- Wrote test cases to ensure the app satisfies the Apple app store guidelines
- Setting up test environments for iOS testing using iPhone configuration Utility.
- Writing bugs using the crash logs and console errors to help developers debug codes quickly
- Wrote and executed SQL Queries including DDL and DML commands to validate database content and verified accuracy of business logic.
- Faced difficult challenges, group dynamics, organizational impediments, and has become a coach to teams, managers and others.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, establish credibility, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
- Created and executed QTP Test Scripts for Data Driven Testing using Excel sheets
- Performed Back-end testing that requires testing stored procedures by writing PL/SQL blocks
- Represented the QA Testing team in the go-no/go meetings
- Managed artifacts like Test Summary, Test plan, Testing Status reports and dashboards, etc.
- Supported Regression, System Integration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Tracked Defects in HP Quality Center and prioritized them based on severity and impact
- Performed Defect Root cause analysis
- Managed off-shore and on-site test team co-ordination
- Used Descriptive Programming in QTP and Shared Object Repository
QA Analyst Dallas, TX
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participated in the requirements gathering sessions to ensure the requirements were measurable
- Analyzed the Business and Functional Requirements to eliminate ambiguity and ensure testability
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Detailed Test Cases based on the Use Case documents, Business requirements, and Functional Specifications
- Identified and documented test scenarios and test cases in HP Quality Center from use cases
- Maintained traceability matrix between test cases and requirements in HP Quality Center
- Conducted test case reviews with the business and development team and got the sign off from all stakeholders
- Performed Functional testing of the Shopping Cart application features and workflows
- Performed system integration and data integrity tests to validate integration with external systems
- Performed static testing on requirements
- Tested web services (manual and automated) by constructing test XMLs from XSDs using QTP
- Executed load and performance tests to validate web service and system response times as per SLAs
Environment: HP Quality Center 11.0, Quick TestPro 11.0, SOA Test, Java, Win Runner, Web services, SQL Server 2008 R2, Test Director 10.0
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes