- 7+ years of IT experience including 6 years in Salesforce.com CRM Platform.
- Experience in the complete SDLC of a project with proficiency in detailed analysis of business, gathering technical requirements, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Data Validation and Data Utilities.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Experience of using declarative features like validation rules, Assignment rules, Auto - Response rules, Escalation Rules for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Ability to effectively translate Salesforce data into business understandable metrics using Reports.
- (Matrix, Summary, Tabular, and Joint), Analytical Snapshots, and Dashboards.
- Used different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Integrated with external system using Web Services Callouts for cleansing the Address and save the data in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com. Knowledge in Object Oriented Languages.
- Experienced in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementing and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility, Apex Data Loader and Informatica.
- Good knowledge in working with Lightning Components for faster development and better performance.
- Experienced in performing CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of data using Data Loader, and Import/Export wizards from legacy CRM database into salesforce.com using apex scheduler on timely basis.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language
- Knowledge in SLDS, CSS framework for creating lightning like pages in Visualforce classic UI pages.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard and have knowledge of integrating Legacy system with Salesforce.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, SOAP and REST.
- Experienced in Web technologies like HTML, CSS, and Java Scripts and Java technologies like JDK, J2EE, JSP, JSF and Servlets, XML.
- Designed and developed SOAP based web services to integrate Salesforce with different external system.
- Expertise in working with Cross Functional Technical and Business Teams within an Organization.
- Experience in working on Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to steer, manage and deliver comes on time and on budget, with a dynamical angle.
- A self-motivated and result oriented team player with an ability to adapt, learn and deliver quickly.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages /Components, Workflow Approvals, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Sharing Rules, Chatter, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Case Management, Wrapper Classes, Test Classes, Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules, Apex Web Services, Lightening components.
Salesforce Tools and Integration Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OSX.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Access 2003.
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop 6.0, Adobe Flash, Net Beans 7.1.2, Eclipse 3.4.1, My Eclipse 7.0.
Senior Salesforce Developer/Admin
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Performed the roles of administrator, developer & Analyst and deployed Salesforce.com for Sales & Marketing departments.
- Worked closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Review Data Model& provide inputs to the data architect.
- Also created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created templates using CSS, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, XML and partner WSDL.
- Exported data from the legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader.
- Uploading of fresh leads, contacts, accounts, tasks, opportunities, referrals, etc. through mass update via Informatica cloud.
- Developed Visualforce page using the extension controller according to the clients’ requirement.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com ide, Apex, Visual Force V-42.0(Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML5, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.
Senior Salesforce Consultant
Confidential, Purchase, NY
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Followed agile methodology. Attended stand-up meetings on daily basis and organized meetings with teams on weekly basis.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, process builder, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Handled various support issues on day-to-day basis and update JIRA accordingly.
- Created new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Perform Data Export on weekly basis for data backup.
- Refresh the sandbox after every major release to maintain the consistency.
- Responsible for understanding the data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce.com.
- Provided custom reports and dashboards to support the needs of the users and executives.
- Implemented Bulk Upload application to process and insert more than records at a single shot using Database. State full interface of Batch apex using Csv file as source after all the validations are being passed through batch validations.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Chatter, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports workflow, validation rules, report, dashboard, Data Loader, Excel.
Confidential, Union city, NJ
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator in the organization.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Used Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
- Used Force.com IDE for Eclipse 3.3 for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment, and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force V-42.0 (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML5, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP, Force.com IDE, Eclipse 3.3, Apex, Visual Force
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Worked on Account and Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Contract Management, Product Management, Price Books, Asset Management, Territory Management, Security, Roles and Hierarchy.
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather requirements a documented the same.
- Worked on advanced workflow rules & Approval processes.
- Designed Test Scenarios and Expected results for the Use Cases and documented them.
- Worked on Regression tests based on fixes and new enhancements.
- Worked on implementing new business logic using Apex code (Classes, Triggers and VisualForce Pages)
- Created triggers to enforce the constraints on the fields and to schedule tasks.
- Created auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Created Test Classes to check the validation of triggers and workflow rules with 90% code coverage.
- Standard and custom controllers were used to handle queries.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used the Change Sets to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Used SOAP API's to create, retrieve, update or delete the records on the objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML 3.0, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects including accounts, contacts, reports, dashboards, events and tasks. Followed agile development methodology for implementing the project.
- Created various profiles, roles, and page layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, approval processes and auto-response for automating business logic.
- Developed cascading style sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visualforce pages. Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Experienced on S controls, Visualforce pages and page layouts according to the business requirements.
- Installed the call center applications and allowed the end users to maintain a track history of customer’s complaints.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for clients and customers.
- Enabled chatter for the organization and to effectively communicate with the users in the organization.
- Implementation of data loader for loading the data. Performed data cleanup and/or data migration to/from salesforce.com.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects.
- Implemented DML operations of Inserting and Updating records.
- Developed an Entity-Relationship model with Microsoft Visio and united it with Salesforce standard objects.
- Worked with Rest API and enhancing, supporting the application.
- Developed several custom reports & dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel. Provided training for the business users about the system.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, SOAP, Windows
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture.
- Involved in development, testing and maintenance process of the application.
- Created JSP, Form Beans for effective way of implementing Model View Controller architecture.
- Created Session Beans, Entity beans for transactions with the database using JDBC.
- Developed necessary SQL queries for database transactions.
- Developed and maintained the application configuration information in various properties files.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to give a better view to the web pages.
- Used Eclipse for code development along with CVS for managing the code.
- Performed testing and bug fixing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes