A top performing and results - driven senior procurement executive with proven aptitude globally and domestically in procurement governance, strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement operations, project management, client/vendor relations, process improvement, Confidential management, and Confidential sourcing. Additional capabilities include supply management, training and development, negotiations, purchasing, forecasting, cost/budget analysis, Confidential, and P&L. Displays strong analytical and problem-solving skills to create and establish improved workflow processes for maximum efficiency. An innovative leader who empowers an organization to exceed goals and expectations.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Senior Procurement Director
- Identifies opportunities improving procurement team’s processes.
- Oversees Confidential management of animal protein categories, with a total spend of $1,000,000,000 in beef, poultry, pork, meat, seafood, shellfish, and dairy.
- Provides insight on commodity market pricing trends, short, medium, and long term, to enable concept R&D and Marketing teams to plan menu changes so as to take advantage of favorability and/or mitigate risk.
- Directed sourcing initiatives resulting in savings of $8,000,000, implementing online eProcurement tool, iSource, and automating sourcing process.
- Managed spend of $130,000,000, including direct categories such as dental supplies, dental equipment, and outside labs services, with spend of $40,000,000.
Confidential, Boca Raton, Florida
- Transformed procurement organization by developing standard processes and tools, including sourcing playbook to result in increased adoption of procurement by business owners and accelerating cost reduction strategy of $60,000,000 over three years.
- Implemented a reverse Confidential strategy for the sale of fixed assets and unwanted merchandise, using Ariba eAuction functionality.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Senior Procurement Manager
- Developed relationships with key business partner and Confidential department, adding value and improving spend penetration from 18% to 85% in three years.
- Contributed to the development of a procurement playbook for strategic sourcing.
- Leveraged eProcurement platform for RFIs, RFPs, eAuctions, and contract management.
- Introduced a risk management process to monitor suppliers’ financial health during the financial crisis.
Senior Project Manager
- Functioned as primary European advisor to international Confidential vice president for new business ventures, from conducting analysis to determining complexity and feasibility of entry into new markets from Confidential perspective.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes