- Over 10+ years of experience in Information Technology for software development and testing, specialized in both manual testing and automation testing.
- Solid knowledge of design, implementation, and maintenance of Automation framework
- Professional experience in testing of Web, Mobile, Mobile - Web, and Desktop software applications
- Automation Testing Using Selenium Webdriver with Java programming language;
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Object-Oriented Design.
- Experience working in Agile/ Scrum methodology for SDLC and working on Test management tools like Jira
- Automation Java Frameworks using Junit, TestNG, Maven, and Gradle.
- Experience in software configuration management using tools like Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, and Github.
- Experience in Designing and Testing Web Services Applications using REST APIs (JSON)
- Extensive experience in creating complex SQL queries to perform back-end testing.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/Vista/XP, MAC OSX, Red Hat, Linux/Unix
RDBMS/DBMS: Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft -SQL Server
Test Automation Tools: Selenium 2.0 Web Driver
Test Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Jira, Git, Github
Build Automation Tools: Maven, Gradle
Confidential, New York
Sr. Test Engineer
- Design and develop regression test automation framework to test scraping of web articles and videos.
- Understand product architecture, design, and implementation details and translate them into test requirements, develop test plans and testing documentation
- Execute automated test cases and provide detailed investigation and analysis of test results.
- Develop meaningful reports and metrics that measure the success of test automation framework result
- Work closely with team developers to troubleshoot both software and environment issues.
- Maintain a close relationship and collaborate with testing team to develop and maintain initiatives that improve overall quality and test code coverage.
- Work closely with development team and product management to identify and automate test cases for new features, raise any concerns and report defects to the team
- Participate in all sprint planning and reviews at all phases of the product development cycle in Agile environment.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions cross-team efforts.
- Perform back-end RESTful web service in Linux environment using CURL command line.
- Perform front-end testing using Selenium and java-script to test video creation and sharing across LinkedIn content platform.
Confidential, San Jose, California
Software Test Engineer
- Wrote automation testing in Java, Junit, Selenium and other internal Java-based automation frameworks for back end and REST/Services.
- Estimated testing effort, prioritized projects, planed implementations and helped rollout changes
- Participated in test design and test systems architecture discussions, proposed and discussed solutions to system and product changes that are related to domain area
- Documented defects effectively and worked with Development team to troubleshoot defects
- Coordinated testing across multiple teams, participated in product and technology initiatives and recommended improvements
- Worked with other QE engineers, product managers, and product developers to ensure that products meet agreed-upon quality standards with respect to functionality, performance, and reliability
- Designed, executed and maintained automation Test Scripts in Selenium Web driver using JAVA framework- JUNIT, and TESTNG for regression test cases.
- Created the regression test planning, identified and executed the critical regression test cases for the project
- Created and performed Database validation and back end testing using SQL queries to perform database validation according to the business logic.
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
- Designed, maintained and continuously improved monitoring standards for reservations system
- Analyzed and reviewed closed cases/transactions based on monitoring standards, analyzing interactions for service, content and accuracy.
- Made continuous improvement recommendations based on monitoring observations.
- Communicated any developments in Confidential website, service, products, or systems.
- Identified new needs and/or any improvement and provided the right recommendations.
- Served as a liaison with the appropriate departments to gain relevant information, resolve problems, or support;
- Resolved any issues/complaints that have been detailed on the incoming guest reviews regarding Confidential and took appropriate action as needed.
- Performed additional responsibilities and completed other projects as assigned.
MS in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- The Master of Science in Business Intelligence and Analytics program provides an in-depth knowledge and expertise on how data, analytics, and technology can be used to enhance organizational decision-making, and performance. As a full time student in this program,I received an advanced set of skills that are vital to every field or industry that values data-based decision-making, and I improved my abilities to identify new opportunities and threats by analyzing, monitoring, forecasting, and assessing the business environment.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Performed functional, performance, and usability testing
- Wrote effective test cases based on requirements and design specifications.
- Reviewed functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables.
- Designed and implemented innovative approaches to data collection, analysis, and interpretation
- Collaborated with internal and external quality assurance resources to test new features and automate test scripts.
- Identified test requirements from specifications, mapped test case requirements and designed test coverage plan.
- Isolated, replicated, and reported defects and verified defect fixes.
- Designed, developed and maintained analytic and reporting solutions to support customer needs
- Consulted with key QA resources to gauge specific business and data requirements to support product development.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Directed the planning, development and integration of Air Traffic Management (ATM) System and data link activities
- Coordinated software development project and activities with various departments
- Measured performance to assure successful project progression to original plan; reported status to various levels of management.
- Developed a comprehensive set of software tools for recording flight tracks, flight plans and supporting data
- Provided access to archived data for a detailed traffic flow post-event analysis, special visual reporting and replay
- Provided scenario development for air traffic controller training
- Partnered with Air Traffic Control (ATC) Officers to evaluate end-user requirements
- Coordinated feedback from ATC Officers and provided alternate solutions
- Ensured successful installation of new software releases and system upgrades
- Supported software maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Analyzed, designed, programmed, tested, and implemented software applications to fulfill requirements
- Created source code in different programming languages for diverse projects
- Applied Object-Oriented programming using the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- In charge of visual information management and graphical user interface development (GUI)
- Worked in partnership with Air Traffic Control (ATC) officers to computerize standards and procedures
- Trained the ATC officers on the usage and functioning of various applications
- Provided commanders with an integrated and interactive depiction of air situations
- Managed all processes related to installations and updates of various software programs