- Over 8+ Years of IT experience that includes 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and Apex technologies and around 2 years of experience with Java/J2EE
- Adept at determining end user needs, and in translating those needs into powerful, but easy - to-use software solutions.
- Worked on various phases of Software development life cycle(SDLC) involving in Requirement gathering and Analysis, Architecture designing, Development, Implementation, Deployment, Maintenance using Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks, and Events.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Picklist, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Good understanding in Salesforce lightning UI, Governor Limits and data modeling.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Triggers, Web services API, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com and its Development Life Cycle
- Used Salesforce Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Service cloud and Customer Support, Business processes. Developed solutions to improve CRM processes.
- Proficiency in installing App Exchange applications.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Well versed in Cloud Technology and on premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML, Web Services and third party packages
- Greatly skilled in SFDC Development using Apex, Visualforce, Apex Triggers, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Services, SOQL and SOSL.
- Good knowledge in Unit Testing, Test Coverage.
- Team player with good Interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business process, excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- A quick learner to new concepts, Applications and implement them in the project successfully. Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously and accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Translation from English to other languages (like Spanish) using Translation Workbench.
- Deploy the components from sandbox to production environment using Change Sets.
- Schedule the Apex Classes to send email alerts on daily/weekly basis.
- Perform Data Export on weekly basis for data backup.
- Refresh the sandbox after every major release to maintain the consistency.
- Exported data from the legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader.
- Uploading of fresh leads, contacts, accounts, tasks, opportunities, referrals, etc. through mass update
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Worked on salesforce to salesforce to establish the data sharing relationship with the another org by sending an invitation
Salesforce.com:: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Web- Services, Deployments, Dashboards, Reports.
Tools: Eclipse IDE, Apex Data loader
Database:: Oracle, MS Access, SQL & PL/SQL
Languages:: Apex, Java, J2EE, C, SOQL, SOSL
Operating Systems:: UNIX, Windows XP/ VISTA/7
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Admin.
- Efficiently worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Wrote triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- Effectively created the Picklists, dependent Picklists and junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Worked with business users and analysts for requirements gathering, analyzing requirements and documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Written Apex Classes, Controllers (Custom, Extension) and Triggers on various object customization for various user stories.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Relationship, Dynamic queries and Database Statements & methods in various Apex Classes, Triggers, and Batch classes.
- Designed and developed Test utility methods to increase code coverage across the organization by refactored to reduce the number of test methods.
- Developed Salesforce1 Lightning App using Lightning Components, Handlers, and CSS.
- Used Eclipse, Developer console IDEs for development and customization of salesforce meta-data.
- Actively performed salesforce admin tasks which involve Managing Users, Updating SSO settings to users, Permission Sets, Profiles, Sharing rules, Email Administration and Outlook Connector.
- Worked extensively on customization using declaratively by creating Custom object, Fields, Relationships - Lookup, Master-detail & Junction objects, Validation rules, Triggers, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Custom Buttons, Actions, Custom labels, and Tabs.
- Worked on customization of Sales & Service cloud objects (Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Solutions, Cases and Knowledge).
- Worked in configuring Assignment rules, Escalation rules, Auto response rules, Email-to-case, Support Process, business hours on Case object.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead and written custom Lead conversion using Apex and Visualforce pages.
- Apart from traditional Workflow rules, worked on new Lightning Process Builder and its new actions and consolidated existing workflow rules into the process builder.
- Worked with Identity Providers and enabled Single Sign-On in the organization and rolled out to all users.
- Created Reports, Dashboards using Tabular, Matrix, and Summary reports, also created custom Report Types on various related objects.
- Used Data loader for one-time migration and performed data jobs (includes cleanup, insert, update and delete) of existing data on salesforce Objects using CSV file.
- Performed deployment activities using Force.com Ant Migration tool, Jenkins, Change Sets and Workbench from Sandbox to various other sandbox and Production instances.
- Implemented salesforce best practices and design patterns while writing Apex Triggers, Controllers, Batch classes and wrote customized the code to not reach governor limits.
- Worked on fixing day-to-day Production issues and deploying to production.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Record types, Reports, Dashboards, Email, Triggers, Sharing Rules, PowerPoint, Excel,, Validation Rules, Messaging, Dashboards, Sandbox creation, Standard and Custom Objects, Demand Tools, MS Project.
- Performed roles of Salesforce Configuration and Administrator.
- Created relationships using Lookup and Master-detail among custom and standard objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationships among objects.
- Created various Formulas, Rollup Summary Fields, Record types, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Related lists List views, Custom tabs, and apps, Custom Links, Custom Buttons and Actions on a record detail and edit pages.
- Customized various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Campaigns, Campaign Members, Cases, and Solutions.
- Customized Leads by creating a Lead process for various groups, assignment rules, web-to-lead and custom lead conversion.
- Implemented Case Management Automation to track and solve customer issues by creating support process, record types, and assignment and escalation rules.
- Configured Partner and Customer portal for the users in the organization for Partner selling.
- Administered, configured and managed Salesforce application user Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, generating Security tokens, upgrade to managed app exchange packages.
- Created Workflow rules, Approval process on various objects to automate actions Email Alert, Field Update, Creating task, outbound messaging and time-dependent actions.
- Created custom pipeline report and other reports for different business users using tabular, summary and matrix reports and dashboards.
- Written SOQL, SOSL queries in Apex triggers and controllers, used salesforce workbench to generate queries.
- Developed apex custom and extension controller classes for actions defined in Visual force pages.
- Designed and developed Custom objects, Components, Visual force Pages to suit the needs of the application.
- Deployed components across organizations (Production and Sandboxes) using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool, and Change Set.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
- Responsible for driving end-user adoption by assisting in day-to-day Salesforce CRM support, including the managing releases and change control processes.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com,Vf, SFDC sales, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, API.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent pick lists and complex page layouts
- Design and implement Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow.
- Create Workflows, Email alerts and Field updates as required.
- Implement Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Create Functional Specification document and Low level design document
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Worked on SOAP and REST API web service calls.
- Created number of users and assigned respective role and profile.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems.
- Complete bulk import of data from legacy System to Salesforce. Analyzing the data and making necessary changes.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Validated and deployed code to production through Change Set.
- Made thorough testing of requirements before deploying to production.
- Created Dashboards for service representatives and Developed and maintained custom reports
- Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Analyzing the current requirement process, identifying problems and making recommendations to improve the process. Interact with Business users and gather high Level business requirements
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined the approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access for different users.
- Manage Onsite and offshore team and distribute of work in team.
- Hosting daily status meeting with the client manager and business users to provide the progress of the project, Coordinating reviews and take necessary sign-offs
- Providing Effort estimation and perform On-boarding of new resources.
- Managing dependencies, risks and planning for contingencies to ensure minimal effect on deliverables.
- Writing progress reports & presenting them to directors.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Cpq, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, API, SOQL, SOSL, Java Script, HTML, Leads, Roles, Vf, Profiles, Work Flow rules.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Skilled in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns as per client’s need.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Expert in managing objects, users, privileges, and roles.
- Proficient in Installation, Configuration, Upgrades, Migrations, Administration and Patching of Oracle Databases and Oracle Grid control.
- Hands on experience using the Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) for database monitoring and maintenance.
- Performed all aspects of database administration on SQL Server. These include data modeling, backups and recovery.
- Experienced in using Oracle server utilities like Data pump, Export, Import, and SQL*Loader
- Result oriented, self-motivated, Team player, with ability to work independently accepting new challenges
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Data Loader, Linux, Oracle 10g/11g, Rac,OEM,Grid Control, Sand Box data loader, Workflow and Approvals, Windows XP.
- Created Mock-up designs and developed various functionalities with Java Script and jQuery.
- Worked with the team of architects to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Extensively used Ajax calls to send parameters and fetch data based on the user-triggered events.
- Manipulated data to both send and fetch data from the server through GET and POST requests.
- Used Struts Framework to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC). Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Used CSS, HTML to make effective and cross-browser compatible front-end pages with attractive and easy to use functionalities.
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
- As part of testing, prepared effective Test Scripts for each of the developed functionality.