- 5+ years of experience in developing web based applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- 3+ years of Oracle database development.
- In - depth understanding of all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent knowledge of databases and Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Proficient understanding of web markup and design, including HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Maintain positive communications and working relationships at all business levels
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring MVC 4.x, Servlets, Angularjs 1.5, REST Web Services.
Data Solutions Specialist
- Plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Provide database coding to support business applications using MySQL.
- Work with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams and across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- RESTful web service for handling HTTP requests and response.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Responsible for grading assignments, class participation, and exams.
- Managed course content through online Learning Management Systems.
- Designed and maintained individual course sections via Blackboard.
- Provided students with one-on-one tutoring and regular out of class assistance.
- Curriculum: Advance Application Development using Visual C#, C++ for Engineers, Operating Systems, Database Systems, and Virtual IT Systems.
Associate Technologist / summer internship
- Examined conformance of wireless products with wireless communication protocols IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, Z-wave, WirelessHART, and WiFi.
- Developed protocol stack test codes and writing protocol’s analysis scripts in C/C++ and Linux.
- Developed Linux-based GNU Software-Defined Radio applications.
- Implemented web application using Spring MVC layered architecture (loosely coupled and highly cohesive) J2EE enterprise application development platform to export transaction records.
- Core JAVA Object Oriented fundamentals was used to create static utility classes, comparators, generics, collections, extending abstract classes and implementing interfaces after injection.
- Utilized Spring MVC framework to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings
- Developed front end UI using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angularjs, AJAX and Spring for back-end development
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Developed Model Components Action beans, Action Form beans, and Data Transfer Objects of Spring MVC Framework.
- Used eclipse debugger to identify bugs in existing code by analyzing data flow.
- Wrote Oracle SQL queries and stored procedures for database transaction processes.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and participated in user requirement sessions to analyze and gather business requirements.
- Involved in data modeling team for identifying tables and relations between them.
- Built complex queries using SQL and wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Loaded the data into database tables using SQL*loader from text and excel files.
- Designed and developed various custom packages triggers and forms.
- Converted open purchase orders from legacy system to Oracle Purchasing using SQL Loader, PL/SQL, Packages /Procedures.
- Created SQL*plus reports as per client's various needs, and developed business objects.
- Developed Master Detail, Detail reports using tabular and Group above reports.
- Debugging and Fixing Production Data.