- I nformation Technology professional with over 25+ years experience in all major areas of Information Technology. Detailed - oriented with strong skills in project management, and business analysis. Experience with Ecommerce & web technology, communication, IT infrastructure and ERP applications. Expertise in business process modeling and improvement. Exceptional planning and implementation capabilities to build, manage, and advance the technology necessary to allow the business to meet its goals and objectives.
- C ore Competencies
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Agile Delivery Methodology
- Ecommerce & web technology
- Software Development Life Cycle
- UAT Planning & management
- Web site launch, operational support & upgrades
- Application Support
- Technical Documentation
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Business analysis responsibilities for creating Request For Proposal documents in support of an enterprise effort to acquire new core banking and loan solutions.
- Vendor scorecard and use case development for the core solution acquisition project.
- Oversight of vendor response to RFP process.
Business Process Consultant
- Business analysis responsibilities in support of the Output Center of Excellence (OCOE) program producing all communications for the Centene enterprise.
- Business process modeling and improvement streamlining production of output communications to recipients.
- Performing UAT planning, case & script development, managing UAT process.
- Product Owner of communication conversion from manual to automated OCOE 2.0 conversion using Agile Delivery Methodology.
- Administration of the enterprise Business Process Model Repository.
Business Systems Analyst
- Business systems analyst responsible for all content and functionality changes to the MHN Military Support website.
- Requirements gathering and documenting, creation of Business Area Requirements document for review and approval of website updates.
- Performed UAT planning, case & script development, managed UAT process.
- Serve as Point Of Contact (POC) for all questions and issues discovered by the development team during the development phase of the SDLC.
Project & Delivery Manager
- Senior Project Manager assigned to manage software development teams (on shore & off shore) implementing Ecommerce web sites.
- Project management of development teams for the launch of 8+ Ecommerce web sites using SDLC methodology.
- Performed project & account management activities for the operation & advancement of over 30+ Ecommerce Web Sites.
- Responsible for producing project plans & scheduling, budget reports, business requirements documentation, work breakdown structures and project status reports.
ConfidentialProject & Delivery Manager
- Robert Half & Associates - Business Analyst consultant
- Meyer Corporation - Information and Communication Services Director
- Maxis Software Inc. - Manager of Information Technology
- B roderbund Software Inc. - Manager of Information Systems