- Technical Lead with 7 Years of professional experience in programming, application development and maintenance. Extensive experience in the IT industry, involved in maintenance project as a Production support analyst .
- Experience working in Banking and Financial Domain.
- Hands on experience with C#, ASP.Net, SQL, DB2, MQ Series, Web Services, SharePoint etc
- Hands on experience on Application Monitoring tools - Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Kibana and Nagios.
- Good Knowledge of ITIL process and ticketing systems like -ServiceNow, ManageNow.
- Knowledge of DataPower I50, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, JIRA, AWS, Azure, Core Java.
- Ability to multi-task work across different applications. Diverse work experience with different functionalities of Credit Card Life Cycle .
- Extensive experience on tackling production issue under different critical situations.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills while working in diverse business areas . Experience in handling production environment in various roles as Subject Matter Expert, Team Lead, Technical Specialist, Programmer and Software Consultant.
- Excellent Team building, Project management, Analytical and Communication skills.
- Worked primarily in the Banking and Financial Services domain for Confidential . Supported the AMEX applications like iBureau (Information of Bureau),Global New Accounts Servicing Portal(NASP), Global Data Handling Utility Information System which interacts with various AMEX subsystems and third party vendors.
- Experience in handling high severity production issue and providing alternative ways to tackle the issue.
- Prepare impact analysis documents for changes and enhancements proposed in the system.
- Ensure the deliverables meet the quality requirements and deadlines.
- Production implementation upon successful user acceptance testing.
- Ability to handle multiple production issues concurrently and very good experience in instant troubleshooting.
- Undergone Internal training for better T ime Management, Project action Planning, Cross culture, interacting with client, Assertiveness skills and Effective Team meetings .
- Self-motivated, Highly Committed to Responsibilities and ability to work independently . Ability to perform well within cross-functional teams.
- Hands on experience in SSL, Message Signing Certificate renewal .
- Provided Supports for the Application Deployment and provided production sign off.
- Identified and escalated issues with the Migration to ensure they were addressed and resolved.
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows 2003/2012, Cloud.
Languages: C#, ASP.Net and PL/SQL
Platform: PaaS, IaaS
Front End: HTML 5
Scripts: Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS
Database: My SQL and DB2
DevOps: GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Nagios
Source Control: CVS, SVN.
Reporting Tool: Tableau.
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Environment: and Tools: C#.Net, WCF, Windows Services, Scheduler Tasks, DB2/SQL, ServiceNow, Dynatrace.
- Getting Knowledge on new applications being rolled out to production from Development and Test teams.
- Monitoring on Credit Bureau Calls via iBureau Application Dashboard and its content the request and response XML for US, EMEA and JAPA markets.
- Resolving the job failures and business-related queries in production.
- Fixing the bugs in production within the SLA time.
- Documenting the issues and their solutions which will act like the Knowledge Repository for the new team members.
- Tracking the issues and their resolution through Incident Management Resolution (IMR) process as per Confidential standards.
- Provide Technical & Business knowledge to the Development team on the existing application which requires any enhancement / modifications.
- Involve in Status call with Client.
- Create Reports using Tableau for Business users based on the incident and problem managements.
- Knowledge Transition to new trainees.
- Developed new processes for internal and external partners.
- Identified defects within iBureau Application, worked with Development team on a code change and new fix in upcoming release.
- Ensure that defects and problems were resolved through production releases and upgrades.
- Analysed problems and implemented solutions, ensuring solutions were captured in knowledge base.
- Worked and communicated business critical issues across multiple teams.
- Renewed SSL, Message Signing certificate of iBureau Application.
- Provide technical support for 24*7 during business-critical issues.
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Environment and Tools: Java1.6, Struts 2.0, Spring DAO, J2EE, JSP Servlet, HTML, CSS, JQuery, WebSphere Application Server 6.1 and Linux, ServiceNow, InfoMan, ePaaS, Splunk, AppDynamic.
- Understand and analyse business raised issues.
- Responsible for bug fixing using Java/J2EE code
- Working on Root cause analysis of Incidents.
- Actively coordinated with the onsite for the validation on the root cause identified.
- Analysed the Change Management Records (RFCs) generated for all the applications.
- As a part of NASP team contributing in resolving IMRs, participating in the business calls.
- Proactively monitoring the NASP Application and at the times aware the team of severe incidents and as a team player helps in remediating the severe consequences.
- Renewed SSL, Message Signing certificate of NASP Application.
- Providing support for WAS to JBOSS migration.
- Monitoring Application on ePaaS environment.
- Created User Profile as per market in NASP Admin page.
- Resolved User login issues.