- Software Professional with experience in Supporting application in Production Environment.
- Having good experience in implementing Agile methodology.
- Technical Support of Compliance Applications, with specific focus on CitiKYC application.
- Analyzing various log files and understand the root cause.
- Batch Job/Feed execution and Monitoring, including execution of manual jobs as and when needed.
- Work closely with multiple teams to ensure smooth deployments and to resolve tickets on priority through defined process and escalation matrix.
- Provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer productivity.
- Co - ordinating with off-shore and other global teams.
- Manage & coordinate deployments into Production.
- Well versed in defect management - reporting and tracking using bug tracking ServiceNow.
- Possesses good communication, analytical and presentation.
- Having excellent competencies and innovation, very keen on processes and Objective analytical power.
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to circumstances and keep on improving
- Have good knowledge in SDLC, STLC, DevOps and AWS
Working Platforms: Windows, Linux/Unix
Programming Languages: SQL, Linux, Core Java basic
Integrated IDE's: Putty, Eclipse, Selenium IDE
Build Tools: BMC RLM
Versioning Tools: SVN, Git
Incident Management Tool: ServiceNow
Other Tools: AppDynamics, Autosys, Control center, SSH Tectia Client
Confidential, Tampa FL
Production Support Analyst
- Performed L2 DBA activities like monitoring space availability, adding data files, user security
- Involved in creating Database SQL and PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Sound knowledge on oracle database links and Creating database links across regions and identify the data discrepancies in the tables.
- Developed compare/repair tool to fix data issues across the databases.
- Established monitoring for listener/table space/archival/blocking/long running session and all other database related issues.
- Autosys r11 command line automation to hold the jobs during Greenzone and release them when required.
- NDM setup for inbound/outbound feeds and verifying NDM logs for any issues.
- Extensively used ETL methodologies for supporting data extraction, transformations and loading processing, in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution using Ab Initio.
- Establish passwordless SSH between the Abinitio and WebSphere servers for batch processing after the data loads.
- Co-ordinating with STE/dev teams for the Abinitio code deployments.
- Generating Abinitio encrypted passwords and add them to the db configuration.
- Regular BAU data patches using RLM and fixing any DDL/DML issues identified during the deployment.
- Managing various SIT/UAT/Pre-prod and Production environments.
- Implementing file system monitoring and deployed shell scripts for housekeeping jobs.
- Establish monitoring for various products like WAS, Oracle database, Oracle golden gate and Abinitio.
- Troubleshooting and fixing L2 database issues and coordinating with DBAs.
- Attending incident/change management meetings and representing the changes.
- Regular knowledge transfer sessions to let the team know on the latest infrastructure changes.
- 24*7 on-call production support and troubleshooting problems related to websphere application server.
- Installation and configuration of middle products like WebSphere application servers 7.0/8.x, IBM http servers.
- Configured various WebSphere Application Server resources like JDBC Providers, Data Sources, and JMS Providers.
- Involved in performance tuning the WebSphere Application Server specific parameters such as JDBC connection pool sizes, min & max heap sizes & web container thread pool sizes.
- Working with application development team to help migration and integration of their applications.
- Analyzing JVM logs, Trace logs, ffdc logs, native stdout and native stderr logs, java core, heap dumps, access logs for troubleshooting and RCA.
- Application hung thread monitoring and analyzing the java dumps with dev teams to understand the issue.
- Monitored server metrics like heap usage, CPU utilization, web container active threads, garbage collection & hung threads with help of app dynamics.
- Coordinating with the dev teams on the code/data issues reported by business users.
- Configuring java batch processing through AutoSys and troubleshooting in case of failures.
- Installation and configuration of oracle Golden gate.
- Implemented and tested SQL DDL and DML replication through golden gate.
- Configured Golden Gate to achieve unidirectional and bidirectional replication.
- Automation of oracle golden gate stop/start and capturing discard and report files for analysis.
- Manual oracle export/import steps to replicat a healthy data copy to various environments for application testing.
- Experience in database backups using RMAN.
Environment: SQL, Linux, Windows XP, SSH Tectia Client, Autosys, ServiceNow, AppDynamics, BMC RLM, WAS, Oracle SQL Developer 4.2
Confidential, Hillsboro OR
- Analyzed Business Requirements documents and interacted with developer and business analyst.
- Prepared test overview and test plan for different functional modules.
- Experienced in STLC, Developed Test Plan, Test Design, Test execution and Test Closure for Automation testing in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Based on the functionalities dividing the test cases for smoke, Functional and Regression
- Created performance reports using Jmeter.
- Run the scripts across multiple browsers using selenium grid.
- Monitoring the site from different geographical locations.
- Checking the Server response using AWS.
- Get the root cause of the cases like page load time (.js,.css,.png etc.,).
- Communication (status e-mails, online chats and phone calls) with client
- Responsible for creating and customize test scripts in Java in TestNg format.
- Running the scripts over different browsers using selenium grid.
- Implementing the Page Object Model for the functionalities.
- Analyzed requirements and developed test cases as per the functional requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of test plan documents, status reports
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Windows XP, Mobile Automation (Black Box Methodology), E2E Testing, Eclipse, Mingle (For Agile Methodology), SOAP UI, JIRA, Protractor, NVM, Mocha, Selenium Fitnesse.
- Experienced in MATLAB programming.
- Assisted students in MATLAB and UNIX/LINUX based assignments.
- Managing the class notes as guided by the professor.
- Tutoring students in the class and helping them to clear the doubts.
- Participated in the supervision of practical work, advising on skills, methods and techniques to assist the transfer of knowledge.
Computer Lab Assistant
- Trained Bachelor students with MS office products (word, Excel, Outlook etc.,).
- Helped students in clarifying their technical questions and performed scheduled system maintenance.
- Experienced talking to vendors in getting licensed updates and sending them error reports.
- Experienced with installing operating systems like Windows and UNIX.
- Experienced coordinating with develop team and applying the patches/bug fixes through SVN.
- Experienced in resolving system / hardware issues.
- Experienced in attending meetings and provided updates to system admins.
- Implemented software utilities and develop/document procedures to ensure the security and reliability of equipment, software, and data resources.
- Actively participated in the research team under the professor guidance and finished the assignments. worked effectively as a good team player in research team and finished couple of researches.
- Diagnose and solve system and software problems and install applications software as related to research needs.
- Accomplished the assigned the tasks by the professor and gained experience in electronics filed study.
- Completed three research projects in different subjects related to electronics and communications filed.
- Performed the processes, analyzed data and records the research procedures with results, codes data for input for electronic data processing and retrieved data in system.