Award - winning Business Process Analyst/ Integrator capable of using data analysis to identify areas of enhancement and the effect on company’s overall vision and goals. Process optimizer devoted to improve business processes or workflows to deliver optional efficiency.
Systems, Applications & Products (SAP) Full Lifecycle Project Management Software Testing and Implementation Production Planning Quality Assurance Root Cause Analysis Policy & Procedure Development Risk Mitigation Customer Service Continuous Process Improvement User Training Masters in Project Management
Business Processor Integrator
- Created capability of multiple capacity calendars for product modules. Increased material availability during shut down, increased floor space, and lowered overall inventory.
- Pioneered and implemented custom SAP solution for tire inventory.
- Condensed tire inventory, freed up floor space and provided customers with a new option to reduce unit cost.
- Optimized team efficiency and individual capabilities to meet organizational goals as a Global Team & Internal Factory Team Leader.
Quality SAP Consultant
- Achieved President’s Award for successful on time implementation of Quality Management in ERP solution.
- Awarded Trade Secret for the design of Variable Workflow for parallel program tasks.
- Developed a balanced dashboard for build/warehouse statistics to establish a reliable daily production record provided to FICO to validate monthly financials for accuracy before month end closure.
- IT project to relate MES (Manufacturing Execution System) to Confidential system to document nonconformance. Reduced labor to document nonconfromances and increase of nonconformance report quantity.
Supervisor Quality Engineer
- Recovery dollars identified and paid, increased due to participation on a global cross functional team for the enhancement project of the nonconformance document system.
- Responsibility for compliance of supplier to APQP requirements. Develop/Change supplier processes to increase supplier achievement rating leading to improved quality, delivery and cost.
- Initiated new Nonconforming Material Process to decrease the Confidential (Problem Resolution Cycle Time).
- Reduced Confidential allowed containment actives to decrease, reduced quality defects to and provide timely feedback for suppliers.
- Exercised problem resolution methods to cut purchased unit cost by resolving the highest cost quality defects.