- Around 7+ years of experience in ITSM analysis, design, Process Consulting, Process Engineering, and Solutioning over ITSM Platform.
- Working experience of various phases of SDLC such as Design, Code Construction and Test.
- Finding the right person to assign an incident. It does this by rotating an on - call position within some or all members of that group of users on a regular basis.
- On-call scheduling provides a way to determine which member of a user group is available to complete a task
- Expertise on Designing of workflows for Service Catalog items in ITSM Platform.
- Good understanding of object-oriented analysis design and application development.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks.
- Experience in Application Architecture, Analysis, and Technical Design, Development, Implementation, Performance Tuning, Testing, Configuration Management and Release/Build management in all stages of Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning, Possess excellent communication, project management, documentation, interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of IT Asset & Configuration Management Methodology. Basic understanding of the ISTM/ITIL principles and processes.
- Worked on waterfall, SDLC and Scrum environments.
Web Technologies: HTML5, XML, CSS3, jQuery, Web Services, Windows Services, Bootstrap, SOAP.
ITSM Tools: BMC Remedy, ServiceNow (Istanbul, Helsinki, Geneva, Fuji etc), HP Service Manager
Database: SQL Server 2005/2012/2014 (T-SQL, Stored procedures).
Business Intelligence Tool: SSRS, SSIS, Excel (Pivot tables), Crystal Reports, JIRA
Architectural Patterns: MVC 4.0, AWS, Cloud Management
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose
Enterprise Servers: Microsoft IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Application Tools: Visual Studio.Net, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Management Studio
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, All Windows 8, 10
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Service Design: Service Portfolio, Service Levels, Availability, and Catalogs.
- ITIL Service Transition: Asset and Configuration, Release and Deployment, Knowledge, Change
- ITIL Service Operation: Incident, Event, Problem, Request, And Continual Service Improvement
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Core Configuration and Enhancement of Following modules:
- Service Catalogs, Service Portals, Discovery CMDB, Hardware Asset Management, Performance Analytics, Custom and Scoped Applications etc.
- Completed routine system administration and enhancement requirements including user and group changes, catalog item revisions, menu changes, reporting requests and problem solving / vendor escalation.
- Completed annual software version upgrades, including new feature testing and migration to ensure continuous system availability / stability.
- Lead all functional and technical aspects of solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration and development of required reporting
- Configured additional modules in conjunction with integration vendor resources including configuration and asset management, resource management, project / demand management, etc.
- Supported external integration points including SCCM, SNOW and LDAP.
- Adhered to appropriate processes for project management, change control and documentation.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned or requested.
- Experience in Integration using REST, SOAP, SSO, LDAP and Active Directory.
- Implemented Bi-directional integration using REST
- Analyzing of business processes and documents functional requirements to increase operational maturity
- Translated and documented client needs into actionable requirements
- Developed use cases, process diagrams and requirements documentation using stories and scrum tasks in ServiceNow (Implementation Hub)
- Collaborated with clients and Fruition project team to design appropriate process solutions
- Evaluated requirement changes and provides feedback to ensure alignment to original design objectives
- Advised on options, risk and impacts on business processes and cultural adoption
- Followed up on outstanding client needs and provides timely status reports to project manager
- Communicated technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Created end-user training materials based on project requirements
- Designed, prototype, implement, and test technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations
- Integrated with other applications, such as HR, IAM, Messaging, Infrastructure and Agile systems
- Created and used update sets to move customizations between ServiceNow instances
- Performed day to day administration of ServiceNow instances, including changes to processes, workflows and forms
- Documented, maintained and updated procedures for the operation of the ServiceNow platform
- Effectively managed multiple priorities
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Architecting and designing implementations with the ServiceNow ITSM platform
- Develop roadmap and blueprints to enable client transition to Service based organization with clear, realistic, and pragmatic goals that are aligned with strategic direction
- Demonstrated consulting expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and recommend) in mid-sized and large (Fortune 500) customer environments
- Developed and maintained APIs and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services using SOAP, Rest Protocols
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all consulting engagements
- Planning and managing discovery/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans
- Identifying opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy through targeted areas contributing to improved business performance and innovation by addressing constantly changing business needs.
- Understanding the business implication of process-centric IT in striving to achieve process excellence
- Ensuring continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery
- Actively develop practice IP by driving continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Service Catalog: Built forms from scratch along with advances customizations at the level of UI Macros/UI page as per the complex requirements.
- Created a lot of client’s scripts/UI policies also with a lot of high-level customizations like attaching a custom event and DOM-injection with JQuery and Prototype.
- Created many standard workflows which are being re-used and propagated and handled many custom events.
- Created many scripted includes, Business rules (server-side code) and also modified OOB ones.
- Integrations: Worked extensively on LDAP integrations. Very good understanding of Integration with these varieties of Protocols: SOAP, JDBC, and ODBC.
- Created 45 scripted web services, which are used in setting up a robust process for integrating Service-Now with a Procurement Tool.
- Also has an in-depth knowledge about Direct Web service API of Service now, SOAP and WSDL.
- Extensively worked with RESTGET and POST using basic HTTP Authentication.
- Configuration Management: Setting up Configuration Management from scratch defining the CI classes and their relationships.
- Used JDBC and ODBC of Data Sources for setting up the configuration database in Service now.
- Wrote complex transform scripts in transforming the data into the SNOW database.
- Change Management: Excellent knowledge on setting up the Change Management along with advanced customizations for Risk Assessment Calculator (on a script include level).
- Jelly: Created 12 custom advanced UI pages and UI macros with Jelly in a span of 4 months.
- Content Management System: Pioneered working on CMS in my current organization. Created 3 end-end web-sites with a lot of Themes and Content Layouts using CSS that can be re-used in ServiceNow.
- Experience in Server Script (Business Rules/Script Include/Service Catalog) and good understanding of Server/Client API.
- Developed and maintained APIs and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services using SOAP, Rest Protocols.
- Created 45 scripted web services, which are used in setting up a robust process for integrating Service-Now with a Procurement Tool. Also has an in-depth knowledge about Direct Web service API of Service now, SOAP and WSDL. Extensively worked with REST GET and POST using basic HTTP Authentication.
- Dealt with critical incidents, SLA requirements and interfacing directly with customers. Well versed in ITIL methodologies and instrumental in developing refined process models for delivery.
- Provided primary initial incident support. Documents, categorizes and prioritizes incidents as they occur. Developed and documented several Incident Management process models for the role of Incident Manager.
- Ensured that incident routing does not meet bottlenecks and that appropriate resources have been engaged to effectively investigate and diagnose critical incidents.
- Use to quickly respond to all notifications of unplanned service interruptions from the customer as well as internal teams.
- Full software development life cycle experience, including Troubleshooting, Debugging & 24/7 Production Support.
- Provided timely feedback to upper level management, both Internal teams and the customer on all incidents, and actively involved in prioritizing the tickets based on business impact.
- Feedback includes but is not limited to incident descriptions, executive summaries, detailed timelines, action plans, workarounds and resolution of incidents.
- Provided detailed Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documentation to Problem Management and attended RCA meetings with the customer to determine the root cause of incidents, SLA infractions and primary ownership of any resulting action.
- Participated in problem reviews, such as open/closed call reviews and monthly/quarterly customer meetings and used to attend CAB (Change advisory Board) Meetings Twice a week.
- Provided direct support remotely to recover from complex critical business production outages and problems within contractual timeframes; provides failure analysis and solutions.
- IT asset management (ITAM) implementation which involves financial, contractual and inventory function development.
- Involved in Support of Asset life cycle management and strategic designs related to hardware and Software Asset management.
- Designed the process to manage IT assets which allowed getting maximum value from the use of the assets.
- Designed and developed the right-size IT inventory and optimize inventory purchase decisions and strategies with the new process and procedures in place.
- Developed the asset management UI’s to have the complete visibility of IT infrastructure inventory.
- Daily automation of Reports to the senior management to get the metrics on In-depth analysis report on what systems and equipment exist in Inventory
- What they cost, whether they have an expiry date
- Developed the Impact Analysis strategy and Business Services with regards to the IT Assets.
- Developed the centralized asset repository that helps in accounts for the presence and purchase of all hardware and software inventory.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Production Control Manager
- Designed road map to implement SRM and Orchestration modules. Suggested best practices to develop workflows.
- Actively involved in development of UI policies, UI actions and Business rules to implement Incident management.
- Configured events, notifications, Inbound email actions and SLA rules for incident management process.
- Developed reusable server side (Glide) scripts and Script include modules.
- Developed reusable SRM workflows i.e. Approval workflows, Notification workflows
- Implemented catalog variable set to store and forward Service Request data to Orchestration workflows.
- Listed tasks are automated as part of Phase-I and Phase-II
- New User Creation Process
- User Separation
- Shared function account management
- Distribution List Management.
- User Account Modification
- Email Management
- Database User Creation
- Database User deletion
- Database Provisioning (Oracle) etc.
- Designed workflow to fetch user details from Active Directory and push in ServiceNow every day.
- Involved in cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Prepared user manuals for the users and trained them through online.
- Performed Unit testing to check efficiency of the workflows.
- Provided consistent support to the client and fixed several issues within the time.
- Documented all implementations and best practices defined within team.
- Trained Service Desk team and organized meetings to review content and testing efforts for testing in UAT for quarterly releases.
- Coordinating the instance upgrade activities.
- Responsible for closing the open Incidents, Problems and Enhancement requests and communicating with the customer the status of the request, to ensure a timely customer satisfying result.
- Responsible for providing analysis of problems and resolutions or fixes for the production issues related to Service Now platform within the Service Level Agreement.
- Involved in providing production support for Service Catalog, Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Deployment, Task, Knowledge management modules in Service Now platform.
- Built forms from scratch along with advances customizations at the level of UI Macros/UI page as per the complex requirements.
- Created many scripted includes, Business rules (server-side code) and also modified OOB ones.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements from the business users and clients.
- Involved with working in an agile development environment.
- Identified opportunities for standardization and improvement of processes and policies and implement best practices
- Capable of developing and implementing new standard policies and procedures as well as improvements to existing policies and procedures
- Responsible for Berlin Up gradation in ServiceNow and also involved in the analysis of the impact on the existing customization after Berlin up gradation.
- Responsible for mentoring peers and junior curriculum developers in Service Now platform.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Assisted client implementing the MSP (Managed Service Provider) instance for Service-Now and Domain separation for Service-Now Instances.
- Worked with client and functional requirements within Service Now.
- Facilitating rollout of new applications and modules.
- Assist in the definition of business requirements and provide definitions and updates of system design documentation.
- Implement Service-Now customization including, but not limited to, Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports and exports.
- ServiceNow application development; including creation and configuration of Service Catalogs, Email Notifications, Data imports and exports and Reports.
- Experienced in the analysis, development and automation of various ITSM processes including Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Service Request, Configuration Management including setup and configuration of MID Server and Configuration Item Discovery
- The service we also provide to clients is a semi managed service for administering their Service desks that has been implemented. This includes various administration tasks within Service desk software.
- Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions
- Designed many email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications
- Worked with windows team, network team and Asset team in order to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate.
- Created new Business Rules/Script Includes/Client catalog script/Client Script.
- Configured chat functionality for Service Desk ticketing queue
- Created transform maps for importing CMDB data.
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts
- Imported Active Directory to Service now using data sources.
- Created data sources and loaded the Service-Now tables with different data formats
- Created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting
- Also worked on Asset Management and loaded the data into it.
- Integrated Fire eye tool with Service-Now using Email integration i.e. inbound actions scripting.
- Worked on the integration of Service Now with Siebel, integrated Service Catalog and Incident module.
- Used JMS integration to fulfill this requirement, worked on Scheduled Jobs and Mid Server Script Includes to fulfill the requirements.
Confidential, Indianapolis IN
- Developed, implemented, and managed Configuration Management processes and procedures
- Increased overall awareness of Configuration Management processes to wider IT community worked with configuring and managing the Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Assist with identifying and managing CI classes, CI attributes and relationships within the CMDB
- Evaluate imports of Configuration Item source data to ensure required attributes are met before committing the changes to CMDB
- Recommend and facilitate improvements to the processes, policies and tools that support Configuration Management including CMDB attributes and relationship.
- Update, configure, and verify accuracy of CMDB database
- Assist with the development and implementation of Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) processes
- Oversee all SACM processes and activities for in-scope hardware, software, and other designated program Configuration Items (CI's)
- Assist with planning, auditing, validating, status accounting, and reporting on SACM activities
- Conduct quality assurance audits of SACM activities to include CMDB audits, and process audits.
- Implement a Service Desk solution for a National Home Loans Institute, for two main areas, Treasury and Investments,
- Including the following applications: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Workflow Management.
- Configure a Multi-Domain environment to support several companies.
- Personalize the instance in Spanish including a Portal with Chat Support. The applications configured for these services were: Internationalization Plug-in, Portal Pages and Chat Plug-in and application.
- Improve the efficiency of the service after implementation, including Surveys application to receive feedback from end user and verify/correct processes. Automate some processes using Workflows and Catalog maintenance and change SLA criteria based on these improvements.
- Create new applications (forms, roles, workflows) and generate Reports according to the customer information requests, using System Application and Report Modules.
- Install a MID Server and Configure Discovery application to scan equipment in both areas and site equipment.
- Configure CMDB and part of Assets in corresponding Modules.
- Provide support and maintenance during two months after implementations.
- Business Requirements Analysis.
- Customer and ServiceNow relationship.
- ServiceNow Project Management.
- Solution Designed based on Requirements
- Catalog Services definition
- Users profile definition
- Critical processes definition
- Executive Reports design
- Configuration all required modules in a Multi-Domain and multi-language environment.
- Personalization of the instance according to the needs.
- Request and verify upgrades of ServiceNow instance.
- Provide technical support and escalate ServiceNow issues.
- Administration (users, groups, roles, forms, modules, applications, reports)
Change Management Consultant
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of ITIL processes including policy, process and procedure adoption
- Drive all CABs through the process lifecycle and communicates approvals (and barriers to approvals) as warranted
- Facilitates SAP infrastructure activities across the organization including monthly release planning, testing, execution and validation
- Collaborates with all levels of management to ensures business continuity
- Supports, monitors, enforces and matures established procedures and creates and socializes new ones
- Manages process compliance with audit requirements by tracking and monitoring regulatory artifacts.
- Identifies and/or challenges schedules that could create conflicts with business operations
- Monitors trends and reports on process metrics.
- Negotiates scheduling conflicts based on business priorities
- Reviews all implemented changes to ensure objectives have been met and investigates
- Facilitates communication, documentation and training for various initiatives
- Discovering all hardware and software components of IT inventory on the IT infrastructure and capturing their details, such as the type of asset, make, specification, etc., and storing it in an asset repository
- Deployed a solution to identify and track change in the location of assets, increase or decrease the number of assets, track assignment status and user information
- Developed and designed asset lifecycle management workflow for capturing the asset lifecycle data right from requisitioning, purchase and assignment, to expiry and decommissioning
- Generated the Asset reporting and alerting for asset inventory reporting and receive alerts on asset warranty and lease expiration Centralized organization-wide ITAM process.
- Enabled the asset repository to help support various ITIL functions