- 7+ years of IT experience in SalesForce.com CRM Platform as Salesforce Developer.
- Proficient in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community cloud.
- Experience in creating the relationships junction objects and Security like Master - Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Roles, Profiles and permission sets.
- Extensive work experience using Force.com Web services (Rest, Soap) for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Endured in customizations of Salesforce.com applications using Visualforce, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Process, Sharing Rules, Custom Buttons & links and strong experience in making CRM reports.
- Endured in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Picklist, Role Based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Workflow Approval, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Report Extractions to various formats, Design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards,
- Implemented security and sharing rules at Object, Field and Record level for different users at different levels.
- Used SOQL&SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in exporting and importing data using import Wizard and Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Involved in using Lightning, Process Builder and Workflows.
- Exposure to Salesforce1 and Lighting components and working experience on the Salesforce App Cloud in designing the enterprise apps with the new Lightning Experience which combines the new Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, salesforce support communities and Chatter groups.
- Innovative, possess strong business acumen and the talent to be part of a team deploying complex Salesforce.com projects with major integration components using AppExchange, possess the ability to communicate effectively and help the company faster change.
SFDC Technologies: Marketing Administration (Campaigns, Leads), Salesforce Automation (Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities), Customer Service and Support Automation (Cases, Solutions), Reports, Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, and Custom Objects.
Scripting Languages: HTML, CSS
Programming Languages: C, C++, Python, R-Programming
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft Access
Tools: Veeva, Apttus (CPQ, CLM), Xero, Conga Composer, Oracle EBS and NetSuite, Salesforce Workbench, Data Loader, Exact Target, ANT, Mavens Mate
Confidential, Hayward, CA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in gathering the requirements from business administrators to have a clear understanding about the accurate project requirements and understand the business requirements.
- Used to Lightning Components access at the user, profile, and organization level.
- Worked in developing various lightning components, events and lightning applications.
- Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visual force Tabs.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Implemented and maintained Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Built custom solutions with Apex and Visual Force, which support most critical processes and workflows.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solution.
- Worked with various SalesForce.om objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, delete and bulk or export of data from Salesforce.com S Objects.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Involved in querying Sales force tables using SOQL & SOSL using Force.com Explorer.
- Developed and deployed Workflows and Approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Involved in unit testing, bug fixing and post release support.
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
Environment:: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked with Business Analysts and end user to determine screen layouts for a new web application.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created Junction object to leverage the functionality of Many to Many relationships between two objects.
- Created lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects and various advanced fields like Picklist, Field Dependencies, Custom Formula, and Approval Process, sharing rules for automated alerts, filed updates and Email generation.
- Created custom reports and dashboards for analyzing the information provided by the user.
Environment:: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Reports, Custom Objects, Escalation rules, Security controls, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Unit testing, Import Wizard.
Confidential, Chicago IL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes and Test classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, validation rules for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on daily basis.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Organized email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Implemented the modules using Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
Environment:: Java 1.4, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse, SQL, Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Controller extensions, Data Loader, workflow & Approvals, Reports, Cases, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Windows XP, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Test.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Involved in designing, coding, and implementing the Custom objects and Custom fields.
- Creation of package and select the application, workflow, reports and dashboards that needs to be migrated from one instance to another. And created SFDC Approval Processes, Queues, Public groups and Email Templates.
- Developed and Customized UI panels using Visualforce, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Involved in setting up the Organizational structure using Salesforce admin setup.
- Good understanding of quotes and then generating invoice. After the invoices, received payment for these journal entries which is viewed in Xero through Workato integration.
- Developed web services using Salesforce.com Web services API/ Metadata APIs to provide data for third party clients.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems.
- Strong experience in working with SOQL, Security framework, Dashboards and reporting modules.
- Developed component skins for web site using CSS files to keep code, layout and themes Separate.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Migrated from legacy system to Salesforce.com, ensuring a flawless migration process.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards & Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse, Xero,
CRM Support Analyst
- Experience with all the CRM applications supporting the users, their capabilities and limitations.
- Worked closely with business users to understand their business needs for information and opportunities to improve their processes by using CRM applications.
- Experienced in creating CRM Dashboards, CRM forms and Workflows, SharePoint Pages, permissions and Workflows.
- Provided helpdesk services to our internal clients.
- Managed and progress client support emails and calls.
- Updated process documentation as business requirements changes.
- Documented problems and activity and solution for each case.
- Communicated the status of issues to clients and to the CRM team.
- Identified high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management.
- Worked with customers and other team members to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests.
Environment: Workflow & Approval Process, Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, Salesforce.com Platform, Validation rules, Email Templates, Security Controls.