- Highly skilled Digital Analytics & Reporting professional with hands - on project execution and project-delivery management experience in the areas of Web & Mobile analytics implementation, Tag Management, Target personalization, SQL Server reporting and managing the analytics business ethos for organizations across domains.
- Expert in implementing Adobe® Dynamic Tag Manager web properties, variables (eVars, Props, Events) and Rules (On-Page, Event and Direct Calls)
- Proficient in Adobe® Test and Target executing A/B and Multi Variant testing
- Experience with Adobe campaign in creating, executing tracking and managing cross channel campaigns.
- Experienced in implementing Fire Base App analytics, IOS Mobile and Adobe Mobile analytics
- Proficient in Enlighten and Tealium enterprise tag management solutions
- Digital Analytics Developer skilled at synthesizing company-wide data using Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and creating dashboards and presentations to marketing teams, and senior managers
- Expert at defining complex analytics for software projects including website tagging, creating KPIs for management to measure the success of the business.
- Experienced in Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Google Tag Manager and Optimizing for A / B Testing
- Experience in implementing Campaign analytics.
- Experience in implementing Campaigns and Personalization frameworks for multiple channels (email, web etc.) using Adobe Suite (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics etc.).
- Proficient in SEO techniques and optimization
- Experience in reporting SQL Server / 08 using SSRS, SSIS
- Experience in UI development using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular Js, Type Script, Node JS, and Bootstrap.
- Developing visualization dashboard and charts reports using Tableau
- Executed Onsite lead role coordinating with offshore and Business Analyst roles
Analytics: Adobe Analytics, Google Universal Analytics, Google Analytics
Adobe marketing cloud: Adobe Analytics, Adobe DMP, Adobe Target
Tag Management: Tealium IQ, Tealium Universal Data Hub (Audience Stream), Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM
BI & DW Tools: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Data tools, Tableau.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, MS SQL server, Teradata, Hadoop
Tag QA/Audit Tools: Charles debugging proxy, Adobe Debugger, Observe point Tag debugger
Operating Systems: windows, Unix
Reporting: Excel, Tableau Desktop, BO reporting, SSRS
Others: HTML, CSS, DoubleClick, Campaign Manager, Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights, RTC, JIRA
Sr. Digital Analytics Specialist
- Responsible for design and development of web analytics and data analytics solutions for Digital Marketing team using Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, SQL Server Reporting services
- Developed customer profile data analytics reports using Adobe Analytics data, Audience Manager data and SQL Server reports services
- Implemented and tracked end to end visitor journey using Adobe Analytics UID and mapping to customer profile ID
- Executed POC on Adobe Launch for tags conversion from DTM to Launch.
- Developed Traits, Segments in Adobe Audience Manager to create new audience segments as per campaign team requirements
- Expertise in implementing Web Analytics and Mobile Analytics using Adobe Analytics working with Mobile SDK, custom variables ( eVars, s.Props, s.Events) to track online engagement.
- Used Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager to implement third-party tags (DoubleClick, Floodlight etc.), data layers and selected site functionalities
- Work with the developers to understand the site implementation and to build the digital data layer (DDL) using the DOM object and metadata on the page
- Responsible for performing Site Catalyst admin activities including but not limited to user management, saint classifications (uploads and rules builder), processing rules, Dashboards, Segment creation, defining eVars, props and events serialization.
- Performed A/B testing and Multi-variant testing using Adobe Target for sites and campaigns to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience
- Mapped second party data from Adobe Audience Manager and first party customer data from Adobe Analytics to load in to target reporting DB
- Build in accordance with the Campaign Business Requirements (include html coding for dynamic content): Build campaigns based on BRD (Business Requirements Document).
- Run the campaign workflow, send the campaign through identified channels and create post campaign logs.
- Implementing waves for difference Triggers Campaigns .
- Extending the Campaign Schema Database on basis of requirement.
- Building Adobe workspace reports, dashboards, report builder, submitting data warehouse requests to help business understand and analyze the data.
- Integrated Campaigns with AEM6.2 in order to manage email delivery content and forms directly in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Extensive usage of Analysis workspace and report builder to build simple to complex reports and to schedule the timely delivery of required reports used for monitoring the website/campaign performance
- Perform QA for the tags implemented and validate the data flow to Adobe analytics, DoubleClick campaign manager and Facebook reports using their reporting interface as well as Charles debugging proxy
- Responsible for data quality, identifying the bugs, debugging the application to find the root cause and to fix them on time
- Responsible for monitoring the data feed (daily and hourly) and analyze/validate the data loaded to SQL Server database using SQL queries and SQL Server Integration services
- Coordinate bi weekly meetings to talk about the tag changes and maintain the change log
- Providing demos to product and channel managers and the managers to use and understand the analytical tools/data
Environment: Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Tableau, Firebug, HP Quality Center, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, JQuery, JSON, Ms Office, Market live, SQL.
Analytics & Reporting Specialist
- Led Tag Management and Analytics initiation, development and implementation for Capita Care web properties in coordination with marketing and product team’s
- Leveraged MS Project for managing project schedules, activities, resources and collaboration
- Participated in full project life cycle including gathering user requirements, screen and report design, in addition to implementation and roll out.
- Implemented Google Tag Manager to capture data for visitors on Capital Care web properties
- Developed customer journey analytics reports using Google Universal Analytics with trend, behavioral and acquisition/retention metrics.
- Extracted the web analytics data in to reporting DB using SQL Server Integration services
- Documented and executed Functional and User Acceptance test plan and test cases.
- Worked with hierarchical SSRS reports using various levels of Row Grouping and column grouping.
- Worked with conditional formatting and report expressions for dynamic display of SSRS report fields
- Lead offshore-onsite handoff calls and provide knowledge transition to the offshore team
Digital Analytics Specialist
- United Service Automobile Association (USAA) marketing team focused on managing web properties and analytics for corporate and regional sites.
- Responsible for working with marketing team to understand and capture analytics and reporting requirements
- Coordinating with product and channel managers to develop tagging strategy and prepare design documentation for site catalyst implementation via Tealium
- Implementing and building strategy for all the marketing tags like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, DoubleClick and Affiliate tagging using Tealium Utag, UDO, rules and universal data layer
- Building the dashboards/custom reports in Adobe Site Catalyst and providing demo’s to product managers.
- Worked on Multichannel Adobe Analytics implementation (across web & mobile) and analysis to increase customer retention and improve consistent shopping experience across the different channels.
- Building Report builder custom reports and dashboards to help business validate the data after the implementation
- Executed A/B testing for landing pages experiences testing using Adobe Target and promoting target based experiences
- Developed Adobe Target segments based on customer persons (Baby boomers, Gen x, Millennial, Gen z), locations, products.
- Debugging the data flow to site catalyst via Tealium using Charles debugging proxy
- Analyzing the data reported in site catalyst for various LOB’s/Channels for preparing and presenting cross channel and cross LOB reports to the experts
- Configuring segments in site catalyst reporting suites for validating the data
- Perform quality assurance and testing post-implementation and maintain issue/defect log for the data reported
- Providing demo’s to the business users and maintain issue/defect log for the data reported
Digital Analytics & Tagging
- Responsible for implementing Web Analytics solutions for Confidential Ecommerce Online platform across Web and Mobile channels.
- Integrated Adobe Analytics into Confidential Online Payment platform allowing for seamless integration and custom tagging options for analytics tracking and reporting.
- Expertise in implementing Web (Adobe) Analytics working with custom variables (eVars, s.Props, s.Events) to track online engagement.
- Used Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager to implement third-party tags (DoubleClick, Floodlight etc.), data layers and selected site functionalities.
- Experience in analytics integration to Front end code and fixing UI defects using HTML, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, Adobe Experience Manager(CQ5), SQL
- Provided Adobe Mobile App SDK configurations and Fire Base App analytics implementation demo to Mobile App developers
- Measured and reported performance of all major digital marketing sites, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Worked on identify trends, traffic patterns and paths to optimize for seasonality, relevance and improved performance
- Leveraged debugging tools DTM debugger, Charles Proxy, Fiddler, etc for trouble shooting and debugging
- Experience in extracting KPI data from Analytics DB and generating visualization reports in Tableau
- Performed A/B testing using Adobe Target for sites and campaigns to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience
- Generating the sitemap.xml for the website developed using AngularJS, to make it search engine crawlable and maintaining the robot.txt file
- Content optimization based on analytics resulted in improving visitors by 150%, 30% increase in online sales and significant reduction of calls to Call Centers
- Used GIT versioning tool and Jenkins, Maven for Continuous Integration
Environment: Adobe Marketing Cloud - Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe App Analytics, Firebase App Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tableau, Firebug, HP Quality Center, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, Ms Office, Marketlive, SQL.
Analytics & Reporting Analyst
- As member of Analytics and Reporting team participated in client’s projects requirements gathering, design and development of BI and Analytics reports
- Implemented site / page / component level tags for traffic, conversion variables and events rules using Google tag manager
- Developed global and local report suites using Adobe Omniture across Region / Country / Region / Age / Language segments
- Extracted visitor and customer interaction data from Omniture analytics database and loaded in to SSRS reporting database
- Designed and developed custom java script rules to capture cookie and events data from web application and send to Omniture analytics
- Developed several SQL Scripts such us finding tables that have Identity Columns, finding tables that do not have primary key.
- Designed and developed MIS reports using Reporting services (SSRS) and created Dashboard Components like Scorecards, Indicators, Analytic Charts, and Strategy Maps.
- Designed various practical Data Visualizations, Charts, Dashboards, Prototypes and Demos, published it in various Tableau workbooks for Analytical Projects and Data Visualization teams
- Provided end to end reporting of customer journey on web applications using Omniture Analytics and SSRS