- Around 7 years of total experience in design, development, integration, implementation and testing of various distributed, n - tier, client/server, web applications.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in Banking domain.
- Good Experience in Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, JDBC and Struts Framework.
- Familiar with design patterns like Adopter, Front Controller, Singleton, DAOs.
- Hands-on experience in creating Angular modules, controllers, directives, and filters to deploy the entire business logic.
- Experience in using UI-Router for binding data to different states and rendering different templates.
- Hands-on experience in creating Angular factories for using angular services like $http and $resource to make RESTful API calls to the Java based backend.
- Experience in implementing MVC architecture, MVP design pattern and standard frameworks like Struts, IBM WebSphere commerce and J2EE technologies.
- Good experience in debugging and solving technical issues.
- Good experience in handling all design to delivery phases.
- Good experience in deploying, configuring, J2EE Applications on various Application Servers like WebLogic Server, IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in an Agile Software development environment using agile methodology and Scrum Process.
- Expertise in interacting with client and business users for requirements gathering.
- Good at requirements analysis and transforming them to technical requirements.
- Good experience with versioning control tools like Rally, JIRA and SVN.
- Good experience in writing JUnit test cases and performing unit testing.
- Hands on experience in PMD, Find bug and Visio tools.
- RESTful HTTP API for client and financial data, as well as various APIs for other services and integrations.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Create Data Model for and initial Java JPA entities for RFP project.
- Core financial model design and implementation (Java/Spring, MySQL/Hibernate)
- End-to-end testing for the whole system.
- Rewriting front-end apps with AngularJs.
- Performing Unit testing using mockito.
Environment : Spring Boot, Java8, JSON, AngularJS, JQuery, Ajax, Oracle, Log 4j, Tomcat, Eclipse, JUnit, Maven and Bitbucket, Splunk and Jenkins.
- Resolving the user queries and working on the enhancements.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service.
- Analyzing and mapping the requirements to the software solutions.
- Preparation of technical design documents, Impact Analysis, development, unit testing and Bug fixing M1 .
- Responsible for Development and Integration of Internal Shared Libraries.
- Responsible for Product end to end life cycle.
- Working for Core Product Solution and Client Implementations.
- Developing the role pages using GWT.
- Developed Client Server communication using RPC's.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create Single Page Applications which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Angular $http to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Analyses of Project Overview document, HLD, LLD Preparation.
- Performing Unit testing.
- Peer Reviews.
- Used JIRA as a reporting tool, and SVN to add, retrieve or move the source code.
- Involved in Designing database tables for the application.
- Involved in Designing Screens.
- Worked with Servlet Filters for handling Session Management.
- Used different types of Struts Action Classes.
- Written required stored procedures for Application security, common functionality and business logic.
- Performed data export and import operations.