- Twenty years of experience in multinational Pharmaceutical industry with rich exposures to Production, Planning, Procurement, Warehousing, Distribution & International Trade functions.
- Twenty Years of hands - on SAP R/3(version 2.2 to ECC6.0) experience (18 years in US) with 8 full life cycle implementations 4 upgrades and ample production support in various industries.
- Performed various roles such as Delivery manager, Team lead, solution Architect, Business analyst, Quality assurance, System Integrator & PMO
- Lead International projects in North America, South America, Europe and various Asian countries managing global teams
- Managed service desk & development centers in Asia & Europe. Managed a team of developers in India for delivering custom functionality, reports, forms & testing.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and cross industry Business process
- Proven records of Business process reengineering to deliver 10 -20% efficiency
- Specialized in Systems integration and Data migration across various platforms during major acquisitions/ mergers. Designed and executed large-scale data migration & cutover activities.
- Proficient in SAP MM, WM, LE & PP modules
- Other Skills sets include EWM, SD, SM, QM, PS & CO modules
- SAP BW Certified, Managed huge data extracts, cutover & master data across different modules in SAP and across different system.
- Experienced with EDI development and Mapping.
- Experience in supporting multiple 3PL locations with EDI transfer, Inventory reconciliation, Liability auditing, custom Label developments with third-party interface.
- Experience in integrating with 3rd party software like High jump TMS, MES, Lean Logistics, read soft, Process viewer & UPS word ship etc.
- Team Member for global Big-Bang Rollout, bringing 16 plants globally on CSI platform.
- Converting data from six legacy systems to SAP. performed Requirement gathering, Gap analysis, configuration & data migration activities.
- Addressing country specific deviations & Country specific shipping documenters & labels.
Logistics Solution Architect
- Solution architect for multi-location manufacturing food company.
- Implementing EDI communication with select vendors/ 3dr parties.
- Re-engineered MM/ PP processes for inventory turnover.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Managing overseas support team.
MM/PP /WM consultant
- Replaced the Customization objects in Confidential system.
- Identified opportunity for improvement & cost reduction.
- Lifted and shifted all RICEF objects to Confidential system.
MM/PP/WM Lead consultant
- Reduced inventory carrying cost by 8-10% by introducing cross docking and sales order stock concept
- Global SAP Supply chain delivery and support for MM, WM & PP functions.
- Rolled out global MM PP template for Mexico, Development of process to capture import data as per Mexican regulations. Automatic batch selection for shipping.
- Conducted feasibility study and developing business blue print for Brazil considering Nota Fiscal requirement.
- Rolled out of global template to Argentina for MM/PP & WM modules with Localization.
- Rolling Complex MRP function for MTO & MTS scenarios to replace legacy system.
- Implementing Plant maintenance capability for manufacturing units.
- Developing Cross-docking solution for European distribution center.
- End to End supply chain process study & Re-engineering for multinational pharmaceutical client AbbVie. Reviewed total 12 systems to create integration test cases.
Supply chain solution architect
- Conducted Requirement gathering sessions with user to create Blue print.
- Designed, implemented & supported MM / PP WM solution.
- Defining various procurement document types with release strategies. Maintaining MM master data like serialized and batch managed material masters, source list, vendor sub ranges, Manufacturer part numbers, GPC codes, Info records etc.
- Defining pricing schemas for various procurement costs like price, duties, fairs etc. & foreign trade data.
- Other processes like Subcontracting, drop shipment, foreign currency documents and invoice verification etc.
- Maintain PP master data like BOMs, routings, operations, work center etc. Worked with product costing team. Material requirement Planning and order management. Integration with warehouse management. Confirmation and good receipt for Production orders.
- Integration with third party TMS system for shipment management and costing.
- Working closely with APO GATP and SNP team for data integration.
- Replaced the legacy system (Job Pack) with SAP PP.
- Material requirement Planning and order management. Integration with warehouse management. Confirmation and good receipt for Production orders.
- Implemented process for receiving vendors advance notifications in the system & for generating custom declaration and rapid clearance processing.
- Custom Put away, picking & packing strategies for various storage conditions,
- Cross docking, Handling Unit management, Serialized and Batch Management.
- Complex RF development for Inbound delivery process,
- Pick pack functionality for out bound deliveries with pick waves, Physical inventory, RF development for all warehouse process,
- Warehouse fee for third party vendors etc.
- Solution architect for implementing Subsequent adjustment function for advertising cost in retail environment resulting in 2% added profitability.
- Developed complex Release strategy for Purchase orders.
MM/ WM Team lead
- Team Lead for Logistic Global implementation for US and Europe.
- Worked with SMEs from 6 countries to gather the business requirements, understanding the local variations, suggesting the SAP best practice solution & alternative evaluation. Integration with other SAP modules. Successfully performed role out in at three locations across UK during 2004 to 2007.
- Responsibilities included doing as-is analysis, process mapping, identifying the gaps & developing RICEF specifications. Delivering project blue print, managing configuration, cutover activities, change management with user training & post go live support. Proactively identify and make recommendations for future system enhancements. Inventory collaboration Hub functionality ICH, for greater transparency throughout supply chain.