- Executive with over 20 years of progressive experience in IT management, consulting, and mission critical systems delivery and integration in government, commercial, and non - profit markets.
- Excellent track record in delivering growth through strategic planning, business development, relationship management, innovation and establishing clear measure for success in leading large diverse office, complex issue solving, organization development and effectiveness, operation performance optimization, and risk management.
- Proven expertise in building and managing high performance organizations that deliver excellence and tangible values.
- Experienced in developing and bringing innovative solution to market.
- Projects have included Enterprise Architecture, SOA implementations, Mobile Development, Modernization, Enterprise Integration, Enterprise Data Strategy, Decision Support Systems, Business Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Business Process Engineering, Portal and Collaboration Solutions, Identity and Access Management, Enterprise Management, COTS
- Implementations, and IT Governance. Seeking opportunity within a leading international market player firm.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Process Improvment
- Business Development
- Leadership & Team Building
- Program Management
- Entereprise Architecture
- Security & Risk Analysis
- Partner/Vendor Management
- Negotiation & Contract Mgmt.
- IT Operation optimization
- Organization Development
- ASG/SOA/ETL/EDI Architecture
- M&A / P&L / Financial Reporting
- SOA / IAM / GIS / ERP / CRM / SCM
- ITIL /CobiT/ FEAF/ TOGAF/ Zachman
- SDLC / HDLC
- .Net / J2EE / PHP / CFML
- BPMN / BPEL
Office of Chief Information Officer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Serve as primary liaison between external agencies, vendors and the technology utilized within the Middleware organization.
- Design, drive and bind inter organization MoU, SLA and Assessments into singular loop to support premium SLA and chargeback model.
- Design and applying CoE (Center of Excellence) principals in organization change management practice to support dynamic DevOps.
- DC Enterprise HUB, to serve as District level centralized application, data and interfacing hub between all local, federal and commercial sectors, by leveraging restful API and SOAP services.
- Standardizing application, middleware, data and infrastructure architecture as reusable architecture blocks including IT governance around them.
- Work in progress;
- API gateway as part of Application Service Governance, to drive policy defined architecture at District level
- Centralize, SOA, IAM (IDM) and API gateway as shared services around majority of OCTO service catalog offerings.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architecture, delivery, deploy and support the District’s consolidated health and human services eligibility and enrollment, DC Access System (DCAS) implementation program. The project includes the implementation of COTS solutions and custom integration between 85 public agency and commercial sector to automate determinations for SNAP, TANF, Non-MAGI Medicaid and other programs administered by DHS.
- Responsible for vendor management, vendor negotiations (In $4.5M dollar procurement secure additional $1.5M on top of the 65% negotiated discount).
- Responsible to oversees Infrastructure and DR architecture and implementation.
- Responsible for writing and/or review DHS agreements such as MoU, MoA, RFP, IFB and SOWs.
- Successfully architect DC Enterprise HUB based on Gartner (ASG) Application Service Governance architecture framework and passed first OCTO Gartner architecture review by Gartner.
- Successfully draft and implement the first TOGAF based architecture assessment process for OCTO Technical Review Board
- Develop and oversee annual budget for information technology expenditures, including new purchases, upgrades, service contracts, and on-line accounts, with close collaboration of CIO and Deputy CIO.
- Collaborate closely with senior and executive leadership, analyze the needs of organizational technology priorities and work with IT team members to develop plans and timelines for execution.
- Work with the Director to develop talent management strategies and keep department capacities aligned with the needs of the organization.
- Develop schedules and milestones to track the progress of IT projects using key performance indicators and other metrics. Provide reports and documentation as needed on IT projects to department heads and executive team members.
- Develop policies and procedures for internal staff and consultants related to hardware and infrastructure (acceptable use agreements, security, backup and disaster recovery, etc.).
- Oversee relationships and contracts with third-party vendors, outsourcing organizations and service providers.
- Responsible for delivering 37 external and over 75 Integration interfaces between federal, state, local agencies and private sector to automate DCAS (DC Access System / DC Link) eligibility programs based on FEAF, MITA and NISHA architecture roadmap and NEIM canonical model, including USCIS (DHS) SAVE, SSA SOLQi and SVES (VAN/VAM), USDA FNS (TOP and EDRS), IRS DIFSLA.
- Automate Batch to Web Service (ETL/SOA EDI Architecture - XML to non-XML)
- 3 System Sync; Integration between IBM Curam CGISS & HCR modules and DHS Legacy ACEDS system.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite Plus, Informatica ETL, UC4 Enterprise Scheduler, IBM Curam, FileNet, CA API Gateway, F5 BigIP, Z/Os, Software AG EntireX, Splunk, HP Extreme.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Enterprise Strategy Consultant
- Including identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, in/out sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Data Center in Cloud (Bi-Directional PaaS/IaaS based on ESB/No-ESB and Policy Driven Architecture using API gateway and ASG Architecture); successfully architect and finalize the proof of concept - with target yearly TCO of $4M per year.
- HR time management consolidation, Accounting Consolidation, Retail Maintenance, Operation Enterprise Scheduling; including Ship Birthing, Pipeline, Terminal & Truck Scheduling, centralized Pipeline monitoring and Alert system.
- Architect and draft corporate 5 years’ enterprise strategy roadmap (TOGAF/6 Sigma) to align AS-IS / TO-BE plan for corporate target goal to reach their Lean Six Sigma defined details by exceeding CFROI performance and securing TCO delta within planed margins.
Environment: SAP Finance, SAP ERP, Oracle IAM, Quitex, ASPEN Oil & GAS, Data Center AWS migration, API Gateway.
Senior Vice President, Enterprise Architect
- Played over 20+ key CIO and executive advisory and negotiation roles in business / technology alignment and IT strategy including; IT M&A and integration, complex issue solving and solution architecting,
- Established and led TD goals, objectives, and operating procedures required for corporate rapid growth and agility to rapid response to market trends with supportive organization change management framework to strengthen corporate parenting foundation, including operation management, team building and resource training (on/offshore) and certification planes, developed and led business ethics and business culture training for on/offshore and sales teams.
- Participation in the business community to identify new business leads, and provided technology hype analysis, relative to industry trends and emerging technologies to achieve new business processes and system alterations for service offering and enhancement.
- Result in $100M growth and maintaining Inc500 position as top 10 fastest growing company in US for 3 consecutive years.
- Winner of 4 Oracle Excellence Awards, 2012 Oracle Partner of the year recognition, member of Oracle SOA top partner since 2013, and obtaining Oracle Platinum Partner prestige in 2014.
- Managed multiple work streams within the same and multiple clients for their M&A strategy, including pre-acquisition due-diligence and integration scooping and planning. Some of the highlighted projects; Nike, Stryker, NBTY, Qualcomm, Mizuho Bank, and etc.
- Lead Architecture for Service Oriented Architecture, AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Audit) Security Design, API/Enterprise Gateways (ASG and Policy Driven Architecture) and Cloud Implementation and Integration (PaaS, IaaS) and Policy Driven security based on TOGAF and FEAF architecture frameworks.
- Drove and developed overall corporate strategy, communications plan and produced all supportive marketing collateral required to support corporate new identity and for brand development.
- Successfully designed and delivered “Center of Excellence” division as corporate communication center and knowledge base repository to generate reusable architecture blocks to shorten project delivery time and cost for client projects and pre-sales activities (response to RFPs, SOWs and PoCs deliveries), result in time saving of 20% and 32% in cost (base: 1,000 man-hours)
Environment: (clients): Oracle SOA, Oracle BPM (Process Automation), API Gateway (Oracle/Vordel/Layer 7), Policy Driven (OES/XACML), CMS (WebCenter), SDLC (J2EE & Oracle mobile ADF, .Net), B2B EDI Integration, WebLogic Server, Oracle IAM (OIA, OAM, OAAM, OIA, OEG, OES, XACML), Oracle PoS, Oracle ERP (eBusiness suite), PeopleSoft, DB (Oracle RAC, MDM, DB Vault), IoT integration within Human Work Flow (HWF), SalesForce & SF Mobile Integration, Servers (IBM AS400, Windows, Linux), Siebel, Oracle Servers (Exalogic, Exadata, Exalytics), Public Cloud (AWS, Oracle OnDemand), Private Cloud (VMWare and Oracle VM), WLI and JCAPS, CEP, Tuxedo, Hadoop and Oracle BigData appliance.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Responsible for overseeing, planning, prioritizing, developing, contracting, operating, and maintaining the agency’s information and communications technology resources, and CIO Office including; IT strategic, workforce, IT capital and investment management, acquisition, vendor and contract management, development, integration; security and risk management.
- Recipient of multiple awards from DHS, Oracle and ESRI for superior leadership, performance and contribution in TXDPS Fusion Center architecture & solution delivery, which endorsed by Congressman Michael McCaul head of homeland security committee and Director of TXDPS, Steven McCraw.
- Solution and led award-wining ASG (Application Service Governance/Policy Driven) architecture based Fusion Center - the new Counter Terrorism and Intelligence hub for state of Texas law enforcement in scope of agency to agency integration for DOJ and DHS. ($100M project with 60+ resources and 6 major vendors and System Integrat=) and TXDPS private cloud data center architecture and deployment ($10M project with 40+ resources)
- Established Enterprise Architect review board, adopt and applied TOGAF/FEAF framework.
- Successfully Established $100M budget and forecasted 5-years growth projections with enhancement plan for CIO’s office; with supportive governance and change management plan to target OSIMM level 5 maturity model, and for agency shared services structure and adaptation including training guidance.
- Assessed and communicated risks associated with technology-related investments, purchases, vendor selection and negotiation.
Environment: Oracle SOA & SOA Governance suite, AAA - IAM Suite (OIM, OAM, OAAM, OIF, OIA, OES), CMS (WebCenter & EMC Documentum), Directory Service (ODSEE with AD & RACF integration), DB (Oracle RAC, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MySQL), SDLC (BPEL, ASP.NET, Java, PHP, J2EE, WS-*, XSLT, XML, NIEM, XACML, Oracle ADF, Adobe Flex), Web Server (IIS and Apache), Application Server (Windows, Linux, Oracle WebLogic suits, IBM Legacy), Private Cloud (VMWare), High Availability, Disaster recovery, CISCO Infrastructure, F5 Big IP (APM, LTM & GTM), Layer 7 enterprise gateway (API Gateway) & firewall, GIS Server (ESRI ArcGIS), Microsoft Exchange, IBM Maximo, Oracle BI (OBIEE), and MSMQ.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Strategic negotiator for developing multiple partnership and vendor management programs resulting in multi million-dollars business opportunities in MEA region.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, in/out sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Advised and achieved corporate IT modernization investment planning - cost reduction (TCO), increase ROI and performance, including build vs. buy for large system acquisitions, including approval, prioritization and project portfolio control as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems related to cloud base CRM, ERP and BYOD corporate strategic plan.
- Managed high availability, IT security and security Integrity, disaster recovery, and enterprise risk management - based on confidentiality, integrity, and SLA (Policy Driven XACML based Entitlement System)
Environment: AWS, Windows, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft IIS, Client Virtualization, Open ERP (Tiny ERP) and SDLC (.Net, XSLT, XML, BPEL, WS-*), Layer 7 API Gateway