Dynamic, results - oriented Software Engineer with over 18+ years of Information Technology experience, functioned in various roles including Project Lead, Data Architect, Technical Architect, Data Integration, Data Analyst, Data Governance, Data Modeler, Business Analyst and key team member on multiple projects, possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
PROFESSIONAL SKILL SET:
Skills: Enterprise Architecture, SOA, BigData Architecture, SDLC (Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall), Operational Data, Master Data, Relational Data, Data Warehousing, Data Mart, Data Modeling, Data Mapping, System Design, Database Design, Data Virtualization, Data Visualization, Build and Tuning, Systems and Data Analyzing, Business Analysis, Use Cases, Quality Testing, Test Scripts, Validation, Debugging, IT application security using Encryption and Decryption method, Trouble Shooting, Problem Solving, Presentation, Mentoring, Documentation
Languages/Software: Unix Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, SQL, TSQL, SQLPLUS, PERL, Pro*C, C/C++ COBOL, CICS, VSAM, IMS, TSO, ISPF, QMF, JCL, SASHTML, XML, Java, JSP, ASP, CSS
Databases: ORACLE 10g, DB2, UDB, MS SQL Server, MYSQL and MS Access
Hardware: Sun Workstation, Linux, Windows, IBM Compatibles, IBM Mainframe, AWS
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows, Linux, AIX, MVS, DOS
Web Tools/Servers: Apache Web Server, Tomcat, IIS, Red Hat, Personal Web Server, JDBC/ODBC
Other Utilities: DataStage, INFORMATICA, SOA, Web Service, EDI, XML, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, ESB, MQ Message, Autosys, Control-M, META Data, ERWin, UML, RDMS, OLTP, OLAP, ODS, MDM, DSS, TOAD, SQL Developer, JAVA, JSP, ASP .NET, FTP/SFTP, WGET, Hadoop, HDFS, BigData, NoSQL, VB Scripts, NDM Connect Direct, Visio, MS Office, VI Editor, Telnet, Syncsort, TIDAL, Harvest, Dimensional Model, DB2 Platinum, PVCS Dimensions, MS Project, Relational, STAR & Confidential schema data model, Kimball or Inmon Methodology, Change Management
Areas: Pharmaceutical, Health, Retail, Insurance, Finance
Data Architect/Modeler Consultant
- Data Architecting and modeling for Confidential Inventory and Warehouse capacity BI reports using Informatica Power Center, Oracle, Linux & Unix Shell.
- Study existing POC reports developed in Alteryx Designer, Anaconda for Python & Tableau Viewer and migrate them into Informatica and Oracle platform.
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical Oracle database design and prepare data mapping sheet.
- Refresh data from source systems like SAP, IMEX, GQTS, IPL into Confidential Global Manufacturing and Supply data ODS, DW and DM.
Data Modeler/Analyst Consultant
- Architect, design and develop a clinical data hub system for Confidential using DELL Boomi, Pub Sub Web Services, XML, XML Spy, Active Q, Oracle, CDM, DM, MDM, SQL, PL/SQL, Package, Stored Procedure, Oracle Golden Gate, Informatica, WGET, sFTP, control-M, Unix Shell Script, AWS cloud, ESB, API, Adapters, Connectors and web application for reports, alerts, end to end monitoring application.
- Analyze Horizon Planview, RAVE, Paraxel CTMS, LSH, OC, CDMS existing clinical data, metadata and prepare data conversion rules, interface with external cloud systems, data structure current state verses future state, migrate systems from adapters or connecters.
- Write system architectural handbook, technical diagrams, functional documents, detail design documents, process flow diagrams, prepare test cases and validate the new datahub system.
- Define and configure landing tables, staging tables, base objects, lookups query groups, queries/custom queries, packages, hierarchies and foreign key relationships.
- Implement hierarchies, relationships types, packages and profiles for hierarchy management in MDM Hub implementation.
- Perform several facets of MDM implementations including Data Profiling, metadata acquisition, data migration, validation, reject processing and pre-landing processing.
- Work independently and collaborate with other team members, partners and stakeholders.
- Manage offshore team, priorities, meet deadlines and efficiently schedule time.
- Migrate Confidential OneData metadata into AKANA new AWS cloud system.
- Create and maintained a Data Hub cook book with standard operating procedures (SOPs) for data processing strategy and data governance.
- Create Data models for Data Hub and E2E monitoring systems
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Data Analyst/Data Modeler
- Design and build MAESTRO hub dynamic study and domain view creation system using INFORMATICA, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Script and Control-M.
- Write system functional and detail design documents.
- Analyze clinical study data feed from RAVE Restful web service using XML interface and External data source using Excel/CSV interface.
- Create data models, design databases and implement DDLs and DMLs.
- Build a clinical lab merge process to merge data between RAVE and External labs.
- In corporate application security using encryption and decryption algorithm.
- Provide data access to vendors and downstream systems.
- Develop data QC & validation for datasets, Improve performance of the system.
- Work with business analyst and validation team to test the system.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Architect, design and build a new processing system to migrate customers from different legacy systems to new Confidential billing system (E2Ei) using Linux, Oracle, INFORMATICA, EDI, ETL, XSD, XML, CSV, JSON, SOA, Web services, AWS, Hadoop, BigData, HDFS, NoSQL, MongoDB, Erwin, Visio etc.
- Write functional documents for interfacing new migration factory system with enterprise systems.
- Create data models, design databases and implement DDLs and DMLs.
- Define XML protocol for handshaking with other systems and for proper application security.
- Analyze billing data and build cross-reference legacy data and E2Ei systems using COBOL, CICS, VSAM, IMS, TSO, ISPF, QMF and JCL.
- Participate in gathering the requirements, JAD, SOA roadmap initiative.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Maestro Technical Architect
- Architect, design and build a pharmaceutical near real-time clinical data processing system (Maestero) using Oracle, INFORMATICA, EDI, ETL, XSD, XML, SOA, RESTful Web services, SpotFire reporting.
- Interface Maestero with Medidata Rave SOA source system and Spotfire reporting system.
- Write functional interface documents for the ODS and downstream Data Warehouse.
- Analyze the clinical study data feed and prepare business rules.
- Participate in gathering the requirements, SOA roadmap initiative and POC testing.
- Prepare power point presentation of architecture and demo to users and executives.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Sr. Programmer Analyst/DataStage
- Managed server upgrade from DataStage software 8.0.1 version to 8.5 on Windows.
- Resource planning, Administer DataStage, Autosys, NDM, ODBC, SFTP, SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008 and Oracle 10g.
- Oversee the design and support of logical and physical data models for SAP BO reporting database for IT Risk and Compliance data service projects using IBM WebSphere DataStage 8.5 on Windows.
- Responsible for all deliverables associated with the models, specifications including source to Confidential mappings and DDLs.
- Managed installation of IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) product on client machines for project development tracking (ALM).
- Co-Ordinate project development with offshore team and track it in MS Project.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Project Lead/SOA Technical Architect
- Architected and built a new full cycle real time enterprise level student assessment system for the 1.2 million Confidential students.
- Analyzed the student assessment data and prepare assessment XML data structure, database model for EDI exchange.
- Lead a team of analyst, data modeler and developers to build the assessment system. This system process model includes student assessment configuration, registration, assessment administration, assessment responses (answers), scores, performances and evaluations.
- Design XML interface file structure and define the data elements (XSD) to capture the assessment data at lower level granularity such as sub test, forms or items.
- Define simple object access protocol (SOAP) to process XML files.
- Map source data elements to the ERWin ODS relational model Confidential elements.
- Participate in gathering the requirements and SOA roadmap initiative.
- Develop application using Web Service, ESB, WSDL, XML Spy, MQ Message, IBM WebSphere DataStage and Quality Stage, Linux, Oracle, Visio, Power Point.
DW Data Architect/Data Modeler
- Architected and built State Guardian Aggregate Spend system to process company expenses and send aggregated expenses to Federal Government.
- Analyzed and converted user requirements into technical interface design, including business process modeling, converting user requirements into logical/physical data models using ERWin, and prepare functional requirements and design specifications
- Analyzed existing source data feed of State Guardian system to change from SalesPro to Siperian Customer Master data (MDM) to enhance the business functionality.
- Wrote test scripts from business rules and did the integration and user acceptance tests.
- Study of existing Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) model, Source Data, Netezza DW hub data and load or convert data for enhancing the SAP Business Object reports.
- Developing internal processes, inbound staging, data processing, final outbound, process control, data maintenance through web interface using Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, TOAD, WinSQL, Netezza, Unix Shell Scripts, INFORMATICA and UC4
- Requirement gathering and analysis of existing CMOP process system and study of new business rules to build the application inside the quantum data warehouse (DSS) for sales and marketing group.
- Write System Design Specification and build the system using Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, INFORMATICA, Syncsort, SAS and TIDAL.
- Design Web GUI frames and prepare interface functional design documents to build a web interface for maintaining the data by business users.
- Define new tables and data elements, map source and Confidential data, apply business rules, data migration, and test and implement new system.
- Prepare by weekly incentive reports for sales persons including customer mail order products (CMOP).
Sr. Database Application Developer
- Participated in the Oncology Customer Master database (ODS) Roadmap initiative.
- Designed and developed back end application using Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequencers, materialize and regular views.
- Application includes processing of user requests, approve, reject, cancel of user request queues, auto approval, user ranking, affiliating Physician to Sites etc.
- Interface Oracle application with Web based presentation layer.
- Analysis of existing ETL applications and prepare requirements for enhancing existing Oracle based data warehouse system for sales and marketing group.
- Improve the performance of the system by developing new processes using Unix Shell Scripts, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, INFORMATICA, Syncsort, SAS and TIDAL.
- Define new tables and data elements, map source and Confidential data, apply business rules, load, and test and implement new ETL processes.
Senior Data Architect
- Design and develop custom data mart and generate scheduled, adhoc reports in Excel from business rules using Oracle, TOAD, SQL, SFTP, INFORMATICA, PL/SQL & UNIX shell scripting for Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS).
- Analysis of medical Rx and Mx data for pharmaceutical business sales study.
- Recommend data mart enhancements for better data and report processing.
Senior Data Warehouse Consultant
- Design, develop and implement new ETL processes using DataStage, Shell Script, Syncsort, Oracle, and PL/SQL etc. in existing Info One Sales and Marketing data warehouse system.
- Prepare detail design documents, define new tables and data elements, source data mapping.
- Create synonyms for schemas, DB links between databases, tables, view etc.
- Co-ordinate design walk-through and communicate requirement changes with users.
- Analysis of existing processes, requirement gathering for Sales and Medical Rep application.
Senior Application Developer/ Project Lead
- Involved in the RDM enhancements of infrastructure, new applications data architecting, data modeling, design walk through, define new tables and data elements, views, indexes, constraints, capacity planning, data source mapping, data validation, performance tuning, create change management requests, project resource allocation, interview candidates to find right resources to the team etc.
- Worked with Physician, Facility and Pharmacy insurance claim data.
- Lead a team of 5 for developing RDM Lab Claim project before the scheduled time.
Data Architect/Data Modeler DW consultant
- Developed and fully automated the Cash File Audit Control system to process the cash files receive on a daily basis for the business upper management reporting purpose.
- Discuss with business people and enhance the financial application systems from business requirements using AWK, KORN, PERL, Pro*C, Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Normalization of existing and new dimensional and fact tables, mapping source data, data architect, data modeling, design walk through, define new tables and data elements, capacity planning, data source mapping, data validation, performance tuning.
Project Lead/Data Modeler
- Lead the Credit Analytics financial Data Mart (CAM) project for Confidential Credit department.
- Review Technical Design, Flow diagrams, ORACLE Stored Procedures, PL/SQL programs, Unix Shell Scripts, Cobol/DB2 programs, JCL, QMF, SFTP, SAS scripts, VSAM files etc. delivered by the offshore team and verify the credibility of business rules.
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modeling using ERWin, design data element definitions, data source Mapping, data Extract, Transform and Load of historical data into STAR schema staging, dimensional and fact tables using DataStage.
Data Warehouse Developer/Data Architect/Software Engineer
- Worked as Sr. Application Developer and also in different roles, involved in the full cycle application development of various Data Warehouse systems include ODS (Operational Data Storage, UDB database), Confidential schema DSS (Decisional Support System, UDB database) and STAR Schema EU (End User Reporting System, ORACLE database) using COBOL, CICS, VSAM, IMS, TSO, ISPF, QMF and JCL
- Facilitated information gathering sessions with business people, database administrators, managers and staff to set or understand the scope of projects and create technical design documents.
- Coordinate with users and transform the requirements into conceptual, logical, physical Data Model and Entity Relation Diagram (ERD).
- Involved in requirement collections, ETL data Analysis & Mapping, and STAR & Confidential schema ERWin data modeling (conceptual, logical and physical).