- Seasoned technology professional with a successful track record and diverse skill set for driving technology solutions that help businesses grow and thrive.
- Experienced professional who want to build a relationship to understand customer business and work with each client to develop a plan to help the clients grow their business.
- Deep understanding of sales cycle, channel processes, pricing strategies, registrations, and margin control
- Excellent soft skills and robust verbal, presentation, and mentoring skills.
- Customer - facing presales design, architecture, and demonstration of complete Data Center solutions based on Cisco, Brocade, HP compute, Big Switch, Apstra, Nexus switching (including ACI SDN, NFV, and vCPE).
- Experienced Solution Architect and Confidential 19632 with hands-on technical experience in Pre-Sales/Post-Sales, including project management, architecture, troubleshooting, installation, upgrades, IT security, and disaster-recovery and budgeting, backed by over 15 years in the IT industry. Certified in HP, Brocade, Big Switch, Gigamon, and various technologies.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Sr. Solutions Architect
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Sr. Network Engineer
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Recently completed POC for major service provide to replace existing out of life routers and switches for over 1500 small and medium sites successfully and won the business worth of over 20 million dollars sale. Currently finishing a POC for their large sites and data center which is budgeted Confidential close to 40 million dollars deal to replace their IDF and MDF large chassis switches.
- Responsible for OnX SDN/NFV GoToMarket strategy and Open Networking virtualization.
- Responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of engineering orders on COPA (State of Pennsylvania) Network; this involves getting updates on upcoming projects, peer-reviewing the engineering orders and sending status on the projects to Confidential management and Project Managers.
- Design network security based on Cisco ASA Firewalls, IPS and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Experience using various applications such as MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio, and network monitoring tool Solarwinds.
- Excellent client interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work with all levels of management, and experience operating with colleagues across different time zones with a flexible approach to working hours (ability to work various hours and weekends) in order to successfully interact and communicate on a global level.
- Understanding of borderless network to provide easy access to the network from anywhere using any device (BYOD).
- Experience with Cisco and Aruba LAN wireless, Citrix data compression Cloudbridge, Netscaler, and F5 Big IP load balancers.
- Experience working in an IT service delivery role (i.e. engineering support for projects), including knowledge of project delivery lifecycle management, the concept of a Detailed Design, Test and Certification methodologies, and Back-Out and Validation plan and procedures.
- Experience with the following network tools and applications: netformx, Cisco Commerce Workplace (CCW).
- Perform technical presentations, Statement of work (SOW), Statement of Requirement (SOR), and Bill(s) of Material (BOM) for Johnson & Johnson.
- Provide technical mentoring and development to specialist Engineers, peer-review Engineering Orders and provide suggestions and solutions.
- Responsible for providing resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems on the Johnson & Johnson Global network; which involves design issues, configuration and hardware/software issues.
- Team Lead for GlowPoint Data Center relocation project. Collapsed 3 sites into 1 new space in Hosted Solutions Data Center, in Boston and ensuring services are available to the new space as well as all 12 remote sites and extranet partners.
- Manage, support, maintain, design, redesign, and troubleshoot different sites’ network of different size from 600 routers and switches to over 3000 devices not including wireless AP for National Grid national and international sites.
- Configure and troubleshoot all routing protocols RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP. Provide Load Balancing and configure VPN Tunnels with enhanced security, HSRP, SNMP, DNS, and NTP, VOIP, DLSW+, NAT, DHCP,