A results - driven and accomplished IT technologist with over 20 years of experience in software engineering across several industry domains. Broad experiences ranging from cloud solution architecture to enterprise technical and application architecture, and Microservice design. This coupled with acumen in technical leadership using agile practices and project management methodologies. I’m also a skilled API designer/developer, Trained and Certified in Pivotal Cloud Foundry. Depth of experience in implementing development practices using Scrum and Kanban Frameworks. I have provided organizational coaching, enabling Agile/Lean transformation in multiple industry domains My communication skills are above average with the ability to earn trust, and persuade team members; combined with high emotional intelligence. I ‘am considered by my peers as a forward thinker with the ability to facilitate collaboration between Lines of Business and IT development, with the ability identify and implement the right level of agility within any delivery process.
Senior Technical ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Developed organization and project charter defining scope and objectives of the TIO
- Authored Strategic Architecture Blueprint; driving the transition and adoption toward Hybrid Cloud infrastructure.
- Authored application architecture guidelines and best practices for cloud native development approach.
- Authored strategic plan for the adoption of Pivotal Cloud Foundry PssS.
- Defined the strategic direction for use of Integration Capabilities and Integration Patterns.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of enterprise target architecture across program initiatives.
- Preform assessments of integration solution architectures, and impact analysis across project dependencies. Provide assessment metrics and recommendations to Business and IT Leadership.
- Review and assess Program/Project compliance against goals and guiding principles of the enterprise target architecture.
- Collaborate with PMO, project managers and technical leads to coordinate critical development dependencies.
- Authored IT integration principles, governance model, and Solution Architecture practice guidelines.
- Communicate and collaboration with leadership to develop and Socialize integration governance model and process.
- Collaborate with PMO to integrate the TIOs governance activities into the phased gate development life-cycle.
- Drive the adoption of REST API Management best practices.
- Plan and manage the TIO organizational development activities, reporting on program milestones, risk, issues and key decisions taken.
Consultant/Senior Technical ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Provide consultation to drive the introducing of Agile thinking.
- Mentor Project Management team in the transition from Waterfall to Scrum / Kanban.
- Provide guidance and consultation to standup Scrum / Kanban based agile development practice.
- Facilitator, Scrum, grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, and demos.
- Consult and trained product owners on backlog grooming, release planning.
- Liaise between BPM developers and User Experience/Visual Designers.
- Act as a project manager when necessary, managing project third party dependencies.
- Reach out to the larger corporate network for impediment removal.
- Coach, train and mentor would be scrum masters and Product Owners
Consultant / Senior Technical ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Defined and lead the implementation of an essential scaled agile architecture (SAFe) approach.
- Trained, Mentored and Coached project teams on Lean, Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Technical Architect and team lead in the development of a cloud ready Single Page Application based on react and flux pattern. Providing architectural oversite of design and implementation patterns.
- Consulted and Coached deliver teams; in adoption of agile thinking, and agile project management frameworks.
- Worked with Business Sponsors and Product Owner on Release planning.
- Worked directly with Product Owner to assess business value of Features, and to prioritize User Stories.
- Provided architectural oversite of testing team and TDD testing methods.
- Lead analysis of application Features and provided impact assessment of UX design and implementation.
- Documented platform integrations, system interface specifications, and implementation patterns.
- Defined and implemented JIRA workflows for Scrum and Kanban project execution, and reporting.
Consultant / Senior Technical ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Defined a new EA Capability Framework and implementation plan for adoption of ROA and evolution of various EA functions.
- Authored methodology guidelines for RESTful and Microservices architectural design and development.
- Defined roles and skill sets for ROA development, supporting the Client’s 2020 Strategic Workforce initiative.
- Defined RACI Guidelines based on a blend SAFe and TOGAF ADM development processes.
- Authored architectural guidelines for resource design based on REST constraints.
- Defined Kanban and Scrum workflows supporting a JIRA issue tracking and project management implementation.
- Defined process integration into platform architectures continuous integration strategy.
- Promoted EA process outcomes and results to the organization including IS Leadership.
- Promoted an appropriately balanced pursuit of enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture viewpoints.
Consultant / Enterprise ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Authored architectural guidebooks defining enterprise architecture principles, and directives for establishing an Integration CoE, based on a blend of SOMA, RUP and TOGAF frameworks.
- Authored a technical guidebook for developing service proxies, service gateways and mediation solutions on IBM DataPower SOA appliance, based on best practices for integrating IBM SOA appliance.
- Led discovery workshops to refine requirements for guidebook development.
- Ensured that guidebooks were aligned with architecture development methodology and existing SDLC.