- Experienced Information Technology ProfessionalTechnology professional with more than 25 years of experience.
- Expert in design, programming, development, integration, migration and implementation of enterprise technologies. Diverse technical expertise derived from rapid learning and effective application f cutting edge technology. Highly communicative leader who motivates and mentors people at all levels of technical expertise.
- Facilitate problem solving teams that accurately assess technical challenges and successfully transform ideas into workable solutions.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 Microsoft Office Products SharePoint Gentran Server
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server Exchange Server UniVerse/Unidata /PICK Sterling B2B Integrator
- UNIX, AIX, Linux IIS / Apache InterSystems Cache GXS (TrustedLink)
- SQL 2000 - 2014 Salesforce.com Revelation OpenInsight RAMP
- SAP ECC 6/Business One/ERP SpiceWorks System Builder LexiCom / CLEO
- Dynamics / CRM/ ERP Google Apps Davinci WMS VAN/AS2
- SAGE/ACCPAC/ERP SugarCRM PostgresSQL Symantec
- Oracle Retail Suite Crystal Reports MySQL CommVault
- SIM,RMS Macola Progression PHP/ASP/PHPADMIN Altova MapForce
- IBM RS6000, AS400 HP Servers Lenovo Dell Servers
- Proprietary Servers CISCO SonicWall Telephony
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Consultant / EDI PM
- Manage project with 4 Resources
- Partner with Business for requirements
- Vendor On-Boarding
- Develop Vendor Guidelines
- Create Vendor On-boarding Pilot and Plan
- Assist Vendors with Third Party EDI providers
- Retail College Book Stores.
- Oracle Retail Integration (RMS,SIM)
- Sterling Integrator 5.2
- Manage Sterling Integrator installation and implementation.
- Integrate Oracle RMS with Sterling Integrator.
- Documents 810,832,850Out, 850Sug PO, 852,856,855,860.
- Café/Convenience, Emblematic, Greeting Card, Logo and Non Logo suppliers
- Store Integration with Conventional and DSD.
- Store Receiving via SIM
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Consultant PM / Sterling Integrator
- Distributor/ Manufacturer of Lockers in North America.
- SAP Installation and implementation
- Sterling Integrator installation and implementation.
- Integrate SAP with Sterling Integrator.
- Integrated WMS, Bar Codes, RF
- Documents 810,845,844,849,850,852,856,864,875,940,945.
- Network design and implementation
- Ruckus Wireless network installation and support. Patch Panel Cat 6 cabling
Consultant PM / MRP Analyst
- Manufacturer and supplier of variety roll lines in North America.
- Macola Progression 7.75-7.79
- Project Management Team Leader
- Activate and Customize MRP module in Macola.
- Upgrade Macola from 7.75 to 7.79
- Develop reports utilizing Crystal Reports, MS SQL and Excel.
- Customize Macola Screens.
- Integration Project for Bill of Materials with SolidWorks 3D Cad Software
- Developed Time Management and Utilization System with Integration to Macola
- Utilizing SQL, Visual Studio, .Net, VB.net, ASP.net
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Senior Programmer / Order Management EDI Analyst
- Multi-locational Third Party Logistics Company EDI Application
- Developing/ programming EDI applications for the Pick/Universe operating system.
- Managing, editing and maintaining the database using Universe Query Language
- Managing files, sub files and dictionaries in the main database.
- Programming Universe integration with RadioBeacon WMS system (MS SQL).
- Direct contact for EDI Document mapping project with major Apparel customers. Documents 856,940,943,945.
- Communicate with trading partners for new document implementation and testing.
- Develop reports utilizing Universe, MS SQL and Excel.
- Carton/Pallet labeling
Confidential, Irvington, NY
Senior Business Process Consultant / Order Management Systems
- VM Servers, Dell Servers, Windows 2000 - 2008 server, MSSQL 2000 - 2008, Sharepoint, Gentran, GIS, Btrade AS2, SonicWall, AccPac, Spiceworks, Altova, Visual Source Save, Sterling Integrator, SAP
- New Order Management System
- Define systems and user objectives. Business process analysis, cost analysis and implementation time lines. Developed interface with Gentran Server / Gentran Integration Suite, legacy intranet EDI application and ACCPAC ERP system. Coordinating order management teams in NY, WY and third party logistical companies across the US to reduce data entry, duplication and increase efficiency. Managed implementation team consisting of Network Architects, Database Administrators and Programmers.
- Sarbanes Oxley Functional and Control Compliance
- New Hospital Contracts and Charge Back System
- Developed system for receiving claim data from channel partners (McKesson, Cardinal Health, and AmerisourceBergen), validating contract, product and hospital data, creating rebate payments. This process reduced costs for monitoring the claims from submission to settlement. Reduce errors, eliminated invalid claims and decreased the time necessary for claims processing. Created data warehouse to analyze performance against contracts. Integration with AccPac.
- Gentran EDI Application
- Sterling Integrator 5.0 project implementation planning, installation and setup.
- Sterling Integrator 5.0 to 5.23 upgrade
- Gentran Integration Suite(GIS) upgrade from 4.x to Sterling Integrator 5.x
- Gentran Server Migration to Sterling Integrator 5.x.
- Major version upgrade of Gentran Server 4.x to 5.x.
- Migration of Btrade AS2 Communication software to Gentran Integration Suite AS2.
- Migration of Sterling Commerce VAN Trading Partners to GIS AS2. Troubleshoot network connections with administrators and coordinate “go live” with partners.
- Contact for all EDI Document mapping with major customers, suppliers and third party logistics. Documents 810,812,816,820,824,832,845,844,849,850,852,856,860,864,875,880,940,945.
- Support daily EDI operations. Communicate with trading partners for new document implementation and testing.
- Migration and Consolidation of SQL servers
- Locate and convert ODBC connections, Connection Strings and source code. Document changes and requirements for Servers, Stored Procedures and Views. Assist SharePoint developers with implementation and testing of legacy intranet migration project.
- Software Exploratory Team
- Team leader for Order Management B2B systems to review ERP software to replace ACCPAC. SAP was the final choice.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
EDI Solutions Consultant
- Project Management for Integration of SAP ECC 6 with Gentran Server Windows EDI translation software.
- Migrate from Gentran Director to Gentran Server.
- Gentran Server to SAP integration
- SAP IDOCS integration, ALE, RFC, Partner Profiles, Transports
- Automate Sales Orders and Invoicing with SAP
- Utilize open source applications for AS2 communications.
- Move outsourced EDI to in house processing
- EDI Documents 810,812,850,852,856, 867
- Develop Sales Tracing and Product Transfer databases for McKesson, Cardinal and AmerisourceBergen.
- Developed Clinical Trials Surveys database
- Lotus Notes
- SharePoint Integration, Visual Studio, .Net, VB
- Training EDI/Order Entry team
Confidential, Green brook, NJ
Vice President Systems
- Directly responsible for technology team of five technicians and two programmers.
- Responsible for all internal systems. Integration of Windows, Linux servers. Custom proprietary ERP/ CRM system
- Client Conversions to and from SAP, Oracle, DB2, Caché, SQL Server, Unidata, Universe and Revelation. Operating system migrations included UNIX, AIX, AS400, Linux and Windows.
- Gentran Server and GIS EDI implementations and support.
- Medical Systems EMR, PM integrations and EDI Implementations
- Network Design and Implementation
- Utilizing Windows, AIX, UNIX and Linux. Installation and support for Exchange server, Faxing, print and file services, Samba, SonicWall VPN, Cisco and 3Com VoIP telephony solutions, Microsoft Office Products,
- SalesLogix Software (CRM), SQL databases and various Accounting Packages.
- Network Support and Database Administration.
- Provided support for major Insurance Software developer for IBM universe database and their clients implementation. Provide internal universe database support as well as support for the clients customers. Support client’s customers for first line support for installation, upgrades, improvements and platform changes. Assist in clients Insurance application support.
- Website Development and Utilization Management
- Working with various clients, developers and third party products for analyzing, implementing and integrating B2B, B2C intranet and internet sites. Visual Studio, .Net, VB, ASP
- Database integration, customer portals, and POS systems.
- Investment Counsel Firm - acquisition and continuance of service.
- Evaluate data integrity, security and encryption of sensitive financial data. Establish requirements for transference of services and historical data for email, Bloomberg, State Street and financials with Lehman Brothers technical team.
- Pre sales support
- Functional and Technical Support for Sales Team.
- “C” level meetings for Software and Hardware presentations.
- Develop hardware and software requirements for ERP,EDI,POS,WMS,CRM, Data warehouse and Financial systems