- Innovative “3 - in-1” IT Principal Architect: blends Technical Solutions, Strategy Architectures & Leadership.
- Strategic, pioneer, focused IT Manager Plus Principal Solution Architect accomplished 19+ years of proven IT record of accomplishment. Empowered architectural directions, vision, roadmaps, solutions, and methodologies enriched thru emergent technologies comprises Cloud, Mobile, SAP products.
- Possesses 7+ years of SAP HANA architecture, administration (installations, migration, configure), project management consulting experience, managed complete lifecycle implementations environment (evaluation, requirements, budgeting, pilots, testing, development, delivery, deployment and maintenance), multi-year projects and enterprise class COTS package, custom implementations, regulated and energy consumer projects.
- Delivered high-end technical designs for Cloud, Big Data, VMware, Virtualization, Storage, Network, Integration, Security, Mobile, and Web platforms.
Frameworks and Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, ASAP, TOGAF, CMMI, ISO, Zachman, ITILv3, COBIT, PMBOK, SDLC, Waterfall, Scrum and EDLC
Operating Systems: Windows Server, SUSE, RHEL
Industry Standards: ISO 8583, WS-*, Utility information models (IEC CIM 61970, 61968.)
SAP Modules: ECC, EAM, FMC, CRM, PPM,PLM,SD, FICO, HR, ESA, PLM, BPC, Solution Mgr, SRM, MDM, SRM, SCM, EHS, BPC, BW & HANA, S/4
Vertical Industries: Chemicals, Confidential -Commerce, Utilities, High Tech, Auto, Finance, Insurance, Media, Customer Care, Manufacturing, Retail
Architectural Styles: SOA, SaaS, REST, EAI. MVC
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Author technology strategies, continuous improvement road maps and impact assessments, solutions that drive revenue and improve efficiencies. PMP Certified. I am champion in resource project planning, communications, risk management, Budget and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Big 4 Consulting experience includes contract management, effective interfacing and collaborating skills with internal employees, third party entities, and all levels of management.
- 9+ years of experience in delivering enterprise data architectures, data modeling, security for high volume transaction processing systems
- 5+years of Cloud Architect and Design experience for Private/Public/Hybrid and technologies (AWS, Azure, Sales force, C4C, HCI, SAC etc.) Technical development experience of connectivity technologies HTTP (s), Odata, JMS, LDAP, SOAP, FTP, RFC, IDOC
- Extensive Business Intelligence and analytical experience with SAP BW, Ariba, Success factors
- 12+ years of Architecture experience in delivering comprehensive EAI, SOA, ESB solutions using SAP PI/PO.
- Expert & performed POC on SAP emerging technologies IoT, Leonardo, Field Glass, etc.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Manager Technology Services
- Led a technical team and improve the performance issues of a critical Confidential -commerce web, mobile platforms, MSSQL2008 resulting in a performance improvement from over 60 seconds per transaction to less than 5sec per transaction.
- Implemented renewed security architectures. Deliver security assessments of current server, cloud, mobile, corporate, SSO, VPN, 2FA, Server hardening, Segmentation
- Manage Confidential ’s Vehicles Enterprise Architecture teams and deliver enterprise-scale, high volume Agile Architectures.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Deployment Manager & Solution Architect
- Manage deployment requirements, testing, schedules, methodology, deployment of multi-year program uses SAP Project Systems Integration (SPSI), Enterprise Portfolio Planning and Management (SAP PPM) and Oracle Primavera. Performed Earned Value Analysis, deliver definitions, budgets, variance analysis, and forecasting.
- Work across LOBs and IT and successfully deployed major projects (over $40M).
- Lead Functional, Technical Consultants (Onsite & Offshore) and Client business SME.
- Deliver improved IoT digital transformation, SAP S/4 Finance solutions. Implemented functional, Technical configuration, SDK design, HCI Architecture, Design processes.
- Regular reporting to IT and business executive stakeholders. Led deployment teams, client engagements, strategy sessions, agile practices.
- Instituted significant enhancements to the deployment and architecture includes multi-step roadmap and re-established internal and external process and procedures
Confidential, Los Ángeles, CA
Pr. SAP HANA Solution Technical Architect
- Manage SAP HANA projects. Install HANA-Live, HANA (RHEL/SUSE). Migrations, Integration with HCP, SDA, administration, sizing, DB configuration and Security.
- Implemented SAP HANA sidecar solution using BEx/BOBJ to enable reports, visual, interactive dashboards, online and offline analysis of FI, Hybris and BPC data.
- Lead Finance migration project. Deliver architecture, integration, functional design to migrate S/4HANA from SAP ECC (General Ledger, FICO, COPA). Implemented Core-Transactional and Analytics Fiori/UI5 apps.
- Deliver complex Architecture Solutions for Confidential -commerce (Product, Content & Order Management, Pricing and Promotions for B2B, B2C customers.
- Deliver CDC (Change Data Capture) solution for Cloud, Big Data (Hadoop), SAP HANA SDI, BPC, CRM, PLM, SLT Replication Server and SAP Data Services.
- Lead S/4 HANA cloud (HCI) for the Confidential -Commerce client. Deliver Architecture for a distributed sales business processes PO, Payments (Third-party/Credit cards), and Cart. Architect iFlow, configure HCI DEV, TEST, Sandbox and PRD systems.
- Architect HANA (on CRM) solution on AWS (EC2, EBS, S3) for a retail customer
- Deliver business case, RFP/RFI/RFQ’s, Presales, complex M2M solutions, prototypes and delivery models and solutions for IoT, big data, mobile, and cloud requirements.
- Deployed 5+full life cycle SAP solutions for SAP C4C Marketing and Sales customers
- Deliver complete new modern data center PAAS solution architecture migrated from business-critical SAP landscape to S/4 HANA. Deployed cloud-enabled infrastructure, Implemented functional Processes for SAP Modules FI, SAP BI Suite (Webi, Design Studio, Lumria), SD, BW, Hybris, EWM, HR, MM,
Lead Enterprise Architect
- As SAP Architect project, Manage SAP CRM, IS-U project, designed RTP, TOU billing processes and support development.
- Maintain Technology Planner and Enterprise Reference Architecture (ERA)
- Lead efforts during projects’ planning phase to size project costs for the purposes of budget, resource planning, and cost/benefit analysis. Refine BRD.
- Support the Project Manager in planning the project with appropriate agile thought process. Deliver Project Architecture Document (PAD) includes: Component Relationship Diagram (CRD), sequence diagrams, information flow, etc.
Confidential, Irwindale, CA
Principal Solution & SOA Architect Lead
- Deliver Architecture Documents, Review Technical Specifications
- Lead testing activities of the objects with Technical &Functional team.
- Architect and Lead SAP CRM (BP, Sales, Service and Marketing and ISU billing).
- Project Architect for ECC, HR, FI(AP-AR-CO-CA-Billing, Product Costing, Dunning, Disputes, BRIM and Profitably Analysis), PM, P2P, PS, PPM, EAM, GRC
- Architect for SCE Transmission Distribution business unit’s multi-phase project comprehensive GIS (cGIS), consolidates multiple mapping processes, systems and asset management, geospatial data into to a single consolidated spatial data repository.
- Architect and deliver technical design for SAP HANA(both Native HANA, HANA powered by BW), information models, SQL Scripts, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Function Calls, tables, data integration, Calculation Views, HANA XS Engine data snapshots, XS AS, SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio.
- Implemented Confidential -SOA solution allows the exposure of SCE Customer Service System (CSS) info using Web Services based on SOA Principals.
- Project Architect for the Storm Analytics project, it is a data, analytics, and modeling solution for better awareness of both the storm impact and restoration plans.
- Design HANA data models, views, Fiori Mobile applications for FI, SD, HR Business processes timesheet, on boarding and travel management processes.
- Deliver a comprehensive long-term for T&D personnel to perform pole-loading analysis that meets safety and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver SCM Confidential -Commerce Network solution powered by Ariba to leverage vendor/supplier cloud services. Implemented matured collaborative work Processes.
- Architect multi-year SAP IS-U implementations. Deliver strategies of critical systems CRM, Device Management, Smart Meters, and Meter Data Management Systems
- Delivered enterprise-class energy management SaaS hybrid cloud solutions splitting of SCE IT application stacks vertically as Lines-Of-Business (LOB) scenarios on HANA, SAP FI, SAP BPC, BW, SAP HR and SAP CRM.
- Deliver logical data architecture and integration for HANA Live, HANA studio, SD, SAP FI/CO for various non-SAP finance applications includes Powerplant.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Integration Manager and Architect Specialist
- SAP Architect, implemented Architecture, Business Process & Technology Integration processes for KPI, Operational, and Achievement Goal reporting.
- Implemented HR processes, boarding of new employees, calibration process, workforce development and coaching programs and the achievement goal planning.
Confidential, Detriot, MI
Integration Lead & Tech.Architect
- Deliver requirements, project architecture, Technical integration, End to End business processes related to OTC, SAP SD, FI, Procurement, MM, SAP CRM
- Enterprise Architect, deliver integration architecture and design for client’s 40+ homegrown & COTS systems that need integration. A combination of service oriented, event-driven and batch processing integration styles implemented.
- PM and Led functional, tech management and RICEF Teams of China and India.
Confidential, Saginaw, MI
Integration Tech Architect
- Lead SAP business plans, business capability assessments, requirements. Deliver integration solutions and enable maturing business capabilities.
- Lead SOA Products, Governance models, Standards, Policies and SOA Processes.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- As Principal SAP Consultant, preserved technical relationships with all stakeholders and supported sales opportunities. Driven closely with sales and technical engineers.
- Deliver initial evaluations, architecture solutions, cost, and ROI to implement custom core health administration and banking system to support Vision Care industry.