- Dynamic and highly - motivated professional with 10+ years of experience in IT project management focusing on SAP and Salesforce technologies.
- Strong leadership skills coupled with knowledge of SAP ASAP Methodology in software development life cycle processes.
- Extensive experience in production support as well as post-implementation support.
- Outstanding and broad-based IT experience from years of working in SAP BW/BI/HANA technologies in various Retail, Sales & Marketing, and CRM applications with technology consulting giants Confidential .
- Strong team player who is excellent in understanding new business process and implementation.
Scripting: HTML, Unix Scripts, Shell Scripting
Databases: MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle 11g
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, PL SQL, ABAP/4, VB 6.0
ERP Package: SAP BW (3.5, 7.0), SAP-R/3 (4.7e, 6.0), SAP BO (4.0), SAP HANA, ABAP/4
Front End Tools: SAP GUI 6.20, 6.40, 7.10, VB, CRM Tool, IBM Lotus Notes, Global Vantive Inbox Tool, SAP BI7.3
Senior Associate Consultant
- Coordinated creation of process chains, and ensured implementation of data load optimization techniques.
- Spearheaded enhancement of standard extractors and written programs to populate data into newly enhanced fields. Utilized Pseudo delta logics in classification extractors in order to improve data load.
- Provided leadership in creating custom classification extractors and also standard classification extractors.
- Created Composite Providers and Multiproviders to fulfill business requirements. Worked closely with BO team in creation of Universe and Webi Reports. Optimized techniques to improve data load times.
Senior Associate Consultant
- Monitored data loads and process chains. Led in the modification of Info Providers and Multiproviders.
- Created distinct KPI’s by understanding stated business requirements, worked for Western Europe and North America region, and created/updated transfer rules and info source for hierarchy Master data.
- Participated in change requests (RFC’s) by enhancing the application and creating new objects as required.
- Effectively reviewed all the impact analysis on the enhancements done for Integrated Planning API’s.
- Interacted with clients on fixes, and activated the inactive transformations by using standard programs.
Senior Software Engineer
- Monitored process chains, provided problem resolution, and analyzed reason for failures of data loads.
- Worked on Business Objects Data Services Management tool (Oracle database - Unix and shell scripting).
- Generated data from different source systems and target systems, such as: SAP-BW, SAP-R/3, and BU’s.
- Developed and extracted processes from DB source system, establishing DB connection with BW system.
- Provided full expertise in working with generic extractors. Managed change requests by enhancing the application, creating new objects required, and effectively reviewing impact on system enhancements.
- Tested/published reports, performed tuning of data loads, and improved overall query performance.
- As a BI Technical Consultant, involved with providing timely implementation support of SAP BI issues.
- Monitored all data loads from various source systems, including: R/3, SEM, and APO processing chains.
- Analyzed failures of data loads and problems related to data loading performance using ticket resolution.
- Provided outstanding leadership in managing data targets by ensuring the correct and up-to-date data.
- Supported and optimized scheduling and monitoring of system. Managed master data, text, and hierarchies.
- Evaluated performance of the system by archiving objects and finished resolution of SLA-related errors.
- Generated Weekly Status Report (WSR), led quality check meeting, and prepared SMTD documentation.
- Addressed Delta-related problems, completed resolution of tickets, and provided client interaction via calls.
- Provided leadership in attending Morning Market calls regarding issues with data loads as required.
Confidential, New York
- Accomplished B2B web portal, including: order entry, status, carrier tracking, and SAP services ETL tool.
- Supported/maintained activities, including: monitoring of BRIDG order, pack memo, delivery, and e-mail.
- Improved the application based on the Saratoga iAvenue tool - allowing users to upload data from their local database to the central database. Enhanced BRIDG web portal used by customers to place/view order status.
- Maintained all the users on the server and troubleshot problems the users faced when accessing the CRM tool.
- Ensured that data was being uploaded on the server so that the data would be available for reporting.
- Designed enhancements, resolved B2B web portal failure issues, and worked on user issues for B2B portal.
- Monitored and resolved jobs failures, production support, bug fixing, enhancements, and project works.
- Provided on-call support to production system to resolve any issues and on-call resolution to user queries.
- Performed year-end tasks, cleaned up database, and monitored and checked jobs for successful completion.
- Resolved technical-related issues and data issues. Analyzed all specifications provided by the clients.
- Experienced in manual testing writing - test cases based on functionality and end-to end system testing.
- Assigned as a tester of three critical enhancements, manipulating life cycle from creation until closure.
- Achieved the creation of incident assessment functionality, modification in home page display, and incident management features. Created test cases for modules from creation to closing of an incident.
- Led in writing functional test cases for all modules of programs/products. Worked with business partners and guiding the team to prepare test cases in a timely manner - sharing test cases and testing results with client.
- Assigned products to dealers; collaborated on manual testing activities for critical programs and products.
- Provided outstanding leadership in creating maps and working on an EDI tool named Contivo Tool.