- Extensive experience in Tableau Desktop, Server, Reader, Public. Using the latest version of Tableau 10.5
- Proficient in design and development of various dashboards, reports utilizing Tableau visualizations like bar graphs, scatter plots, pie - charts, geographic visualization and other making use of actions, other local and global filters according to the end user requirement.
- Experience in creating dashboards with relational and multi-dimensional databases including SQL, MS Access at gathering and manipulating data from various sources.
- SQL SERVER Management Studio (2008,2012,2014,1017)
- Tableau (public,server,desktop)
- Visual studio ( SSIS and SSRS)
- Business Intelligent.
BI Developer and SQL SERVER DBA
- Involved in translating the business questions and business requirements to actual and final dashboard technical requirements
- Used Tableau for the data / business predictive analysis, for trending, for finding the pattern of data over the period of time.
- Used Tableau for Sorting, Grouping, Dual Axis, building parameters with filters and parameters with set.
- Used Tableau to Combine fields for analytical purposes, Data blending calculations.
- Building the customized and interactive dashboards using multiple data sources
- Preparing dashboards using calculated fields, parameters, calculations, groups, sets and hierarchies in Tableau.
- Gathered user requirements, analyzed and designed software solution based on the requirements.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Created worksheets and dashboards by using custom queries and multiple tables.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Effectively used data blending feature in tableau.
- Defined best practices for Tableau report development.
- Administered user, user groups in Tableau.
- Developing Standard and Create reports using Tableau Desktop.
- Developing Attributes, Facts, Metrics, Filters, Prompts and Hierarchies as per Specifications for developing reports.
- Preparing Report Mapping Documents as per Specifications.
- Actively involved in gathering requirements from end users, involved in modifying various technical & functional specifications.
- Mentored business power users to create reports/dashboards using tableau desktop.
- Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop.
Business Intelligent Developer
- Excellent in creating simple and complex reports, Dashboard, visualization, Story, using Tableau.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Migration, Alert, email notification, Auditing, database security.
- Database monitoring, Database Auditing and Security.
- Query and Index performance monitoring using Idera
- ETL trouble shooting skills
- Proficient SQL programming.
- Business Intelligence SSIS, SSRS, SSAS .
- Design, building, test, publish, Tableau workbook and dashboard.
- Conduct information-gathering interviews and obtain feedback.
- Collect data and extract data from warehouse for reporting.
- Analyze current data with software application.
- Create summary report of a company current standing.
- Present recommendation to senior management
Junior Oracle Database Administrator
- Defined and implemented database backup and security strategies, tested the backups periodically for consistency and reliability.
- Created primary database objects ( tables, views, indexes) once application developers have designed an application.
- Monitored customer Databases and user access to the database and Remote administration of various production Databases.
- Defined and implemented Backup Recovery and daily monitoring of the production database.
- Worked on physical and logical designing of the database, which includes the distribution of data-files on different disks.
- Set database access privileges for different users and user groups.
- Managing database object permissions, user accounts, and all security-related tasks.
- Allocate the separate rollback segments for the Batch processing jobs in order to speed up processing.
- Reorganized data file, identification and elimination of contention factor like I/O, buffer and luck.
- Installation of SQL server both management studio and developer.
- Created Database objects including Tables, Triggers and Views.
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Data warehouse Maintenance and monitoring of database using OEM and Custom Script.
- Setup a fine green audit.
- Data integrity Forecast and Analyze data and help client with analysis Provided database development support to development team. Migrating data from Access, Text file to SQL Server through DTS.
- Planning and implementing capacity expansion in order to ensure that the company's databases are scalable.
- Created and managed databases for clients as well as systems to provide import of client data, and reporting of
- Came up with several programs so as to ensure that there was correct data transfer finalized data.