- A clear and direct project manager, skilled in developing and maintaining a broad vision, cultivating excellent relationships with sponsors, stakeholders and vendors, communicating effectively across the organization to build focused and productive teams with the ability to bring projects in under budget and ahead of schedule and with a positive Confidential .
- More than 10 years in IT Management, including 7 years Project Management experience in strategic direction and positioning, budget preparation, vendor relationships, and Disaster Recovery planning for Data Centers.
- Skilled in evaluating current and future technologies and leading purchase planning to support both short and long - term IT initiatives.
- Member of The Project Manager Network
- Member of IPMA (International Project Management Association)
- Member of Philadelphia Technology Group
- Member of Project Management: Networking
- Member of Association for Talent Development, Philadelphia Chapter
- PMP Certification Pending
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
- On-Site and Off-Site Classroom Facilitation and Delivery
- ATD -- Association for Talent Development, Philadelphia Chapter
- Leadership programs taught included:
- The Voice Of Leadership
- The Futurist Leader
- 15 Principals of Leadership
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pa
- Accomplished Instructional Learning & Development professional with 3 years of instructional systems design, delivery, eLearning and program management experience with a proven track record of success.
- Recognized by corporate clients as a “hands-on” change agent with the ability to turn underperforming organizations into efficient top-producing teams.
- Developed “High Impact” training programs achieving a 95% success rate for employee transition.
- Effective communicator and strong leader, managing domestic training & development programs utilizing a stakeholder centric, client satisfaction approach.
- Providing an integrated approach towards Leadership Development to achieve organizational goals by established leadership principals.
Disaster Recovery Project Manager
- Developed, administered and tracked a $10.2M project budget, an $800K staffing budget and a $975K maintenance budget.
- Created and implemented the following disaster recovery plans and procedures for Data Center.
- Administrative Plan - Reference information common to all plans such as the restoration priority list, recovery strategies, vendor call lists, recovery strategy, risk assessment, etc.
- Technical Recovery Plans - Multiple independent plans that contains the step by step actions to recovery a specific process or IT system from scratch.
- Work Area Recovery Plan - The details for relocating the critical company office workers to another site.
- Educate employees on their role in Business Continuity Planning and how to develop plans.
- Ensure that each department maintains their plans as their work processes change.
- Ensure that plans are properly tested at least annually.
- Assess overall performance of teams during recovery test process.
- Assist in the selection of recovery sites for IT and for office workers.
- Manages the online plan repository.
- Publishes an annual calendar of training and exercises, and leads both efforts.
- Issues quarterly plan updates.
- Evaluated and selected appropriate anti-virus and intrusion detection software for email and data center network based on ethical hacking reports to ensure complete and continuous coverage with no security breaches.
Jr. Project Manager
- Conducted meetings and given detailed and necessary information regarding employees’ roles in the project
- Maintained coordination and motivated them to accomplish the task within deadline
- Visited on site for the project release and successfully carry out the given responsibilities
- Responsible for project scheduling and also guiding team members in the absence of project manager in concerned areas
- Prepared statistic report and project budget under the supervision of project manager and ensured the quality and delivery of products as per clients’ need