- Hands - on, eager, professional problem-solver with a penchant for developing organizational processes. Experienced in business leadership in the information technology development and services industry primarily in the areas of Finance and Education. Core strengths include: business leadership and management, project management, team development, contract negotiations, and business analysis all performed with a positive work ethic, excellent time management, and team building mindset. Motivated by knowledge and driven to results, dedicated, ethical and productive in team and solo tasks and projects.
PROJECT MANAGER/IT MANAGER
- Served as IT liaison for vendors for software, equipment and service contract negotiations.
- Developed road map for required software and equipment deployment and implementation.
- Improved maintenance and support efficiencies by developing a single point-cascading maintenance system using open source software.
- Managed IT educational initiative projects and systems.
- Provided direction, guidance, and support for IT infrastructure and software development projects
DATABASE DEVELOPER/ADMINISTRATOR/BUSINESS ANALYSTConfidential
- Designed and deployed storage system for new SIS including Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage Devices.
- Implemented database software and established reporting, maintenance and backup procedures and manuals.
- Implemented EDI and ETL procedures for input and output of data from and to commercial vendors using MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2012.
- Created databases, data-marts and data-warehouses for various governmental and organizational reporting.