EDI System: Gentran 6.1, IBM Sterling B2B integrator 5.2.4
Standards: X12, EDIFACT, XML
Transactions: DELFOR, DELJIT, DESADV, RECADV, INVOIC, 850, 855, 856, 810, 142, 820, 824, 830, 862, 861 , 940, 945, 997
Communication Protocols: VAN, FTP, sFTP and AS2, SAP ABAP Programming, Knowledge of SD
Database Management Systems: MS SQL, MySQL, BPML(Business Process Modeling Language)
- Support the business with EDI issues
- Onboarding of trading partners, developing maps, testing & deploying maps .
- Responsible for the daily EDI process, using 850, 997, 810, 856, 852, 855, 860, 846, 870, 832 transactions.
- Setup of all new customer EDI integrations in SAP (Inbound/Outbound)
- Data mapping knowledge
- Setup communication protocol FTP/SFTP/AS2
- Developed the web based EDI monitoring system
- Experience with Retail customers
- Maintain GXS Catalog
- SAP IDOC configuration/monitoring/processing
- Support the business with SAP issues
- Expertise in SAP in Sales Distribution (SD) - Sales Order Processing (OTC), master data configuration
- SAP data conversion using LSMW
- Mass update for price, customer master, sales order, condition record
- ABAP programming for the data export for Catalogs and B2B
- Expertise in SAP Tables, Fields, ABAP Query
- Batch job setup/monitoring
- Hands on experience in configuration
- Responsible for operationally supporting business EDI system on a day-to-day basis .
- R oll out existing EDI documents to new customers; coordinate resolution of any issues, initial setup, mapping, testing, communication setups and production implementation with the trading partners .
- Responsible for preparing detailed specifications for new business systems capabilities or modifications to existing assets .
- Interacts with trading partner s in response to inquiries surrounding EDI transmissions and reject reports .
- Completed EDI system upgrade from Gentran 6.1 to IBM Sterling B2B integrator for 7 0 trading partners & 150 documents .
- EDI setup with Car makers, Tire dis t ributors, Warehouses and St r eamship Lines .
- SAP ABAP programming to map between SAP & EDI.
- Managing, creating, testing and implementing Business Process in BPML.
- Managing Web Order System
- Developed web based MRS/CPM System
Confidential, Cresskill, NJ
Software Engineer, IT
- Front&Back-end web development
- Kugnus: the academic system for academic courses and tutoring to students
- EENetwork: the premier online resource for English-language teaching positions
- Survey My Doctor: the survey and reporting system for patients and doctors.
- OPIc Test: the internet-based Oral Proficiency Interview test system.
- ACTFL: the rater training sites for language tests.
- LTI Testracker: the management tools for language tests, testers, raters and test managers.
- The Princeton Review TOEFL Prep: the online iBT TOEFL preparation exercises and rating service
- The Princeton Review eWriting Center: the online proofreading and editing service for TOEFL, SAT, GRE
Confidential, Irvington, NY
- Developed and executed the image analysis tools, and conducted research related with skin imaging process using C++ on Linux environment.
- Worked as a project manager for the " Confidential " (Digital Imaging Fiber Optic Transillumination) system which is a dental device to detect carious lesions without the use of X-rays. The end-user commercial software of Confidential was updated using Visual C++ on Windows platform under my management.
- Corporate Website maintenance