Senior digital and business strategy, growth and performance marketing, conversion rate optimization, ecommerce, social media, mobile, video, audience insights, multichannel/cross - platform, content, product, account and analytics director with strong business and entrepreneurial acumens. Comprehensive and unique background across industry leading corporations, marketing and eCommerce agencies, and startup environment in media.
AREAS OF STRENGTH:
- Strategic Consulting Digital/Business Strategy Conversion Optimization
- Ecommerce Management Growth/Performance Marketing Digital Analytics Brand/Content Strategy Social Media/Vlog/Blog Startup/Technology
- Influencer Marketing Multichannel/Cross Platform Audience Insights
Marketing: Digital&Performance Marketing, Social Media&Influencer MarketingCross-Platform Marketing, Growth Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Campaign Optimization, Paid Social, Hubspot, Experiential Marketing, PR, Branding, KPIs, Google Adwords/PPC, SEM/SEOMarketing Analytics, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing
Tools: Eloqua,Marketo,Kenshoo,Quantcast,Adobe Analytics,Adobe Audience Manager,Google Analytics,Salesforce,Radian6,ComScore,Nielsen, DoubleClick, Hootsuite,Sprout Social,Argyle Social,Crimson Hexagon, Optimizely,Excel,Tableu,Pepperjam,Shopify,Tealium,CoreMetrics,Microstrategy,SAS,R,Teradata,Business Objects
Social Media: Facebook,Instagram,Twitter,Snapchat,Youtube,G+,Pinterest,Blogs,VlogSocial Commerce,Social Bookmarkting,Online Community
Product Mgmt: Market Research, Buyer Persona, Competitive Analysis, Performance Metrics, Market Segmentation, Business Case, Pricing, PositioningProduct Roadmap, UI/UX, A/B testing, Content engine, Publisher/ Advertiser product, Ad Network, Ad Engine, Ad Serving
Chief Digital Strategy Consultant
- In depth and advanced consulting in digital strategy, business strategy and startup growth strategy.
- Specialized and advanced expertise in digital, marketing, business, product and technology across 30 industry sectors.
- Help global corporate, agency, startup and SMB clients grow their business and revenue.
- Train executive management, entrepreneurs and business owners in strategy, marketinganalytics and having a successful mindset.
- Startup launch consulting with founders from ideas all the way to MVP and Fundraising.
- Services: digital strategy consulting, strategic initiatives, startup growth strategyconversion rate optimization, digital strategic planning, digital marketing strategyperformance marketing, eCommerce strategy, social media strategy, influencer marketingdigital analytics/big data, brand/content strategy, vlogging/blogging, content monetizationcross platform/multichannel/omnichannel, audience/consumer insights, analytics (webmarketing, social media, media, eCommerce, mobile, video, content, media mix, PRbranding, market research.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for managing organization-wide data governance process with the ProductCRM, Advertising, Business Intelligence teams as the subject matter expert for all things
- Adobe Marketing Cloud, Audience Manager, mobile/TV platform apps and video analytics.
- Analyzed the impact of app releases, video viewership and presented insights to executive management.
- Also analyzed data and trends to gain revenue, product and business insights.
- Worked with Deloitte to determine current gaps and future processes in Analytics quality assurance, implementation and testing for video streaming applications on Web, MobileGaming consoles (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.), Confidential and streaming boxes
- Established and streamlined standard analytics data governance processes for relevant teams. Wrote procedural documents and specification to be consumed by Product, Release and QA teams with clear acceptance criteria.
- Managed project development from initiation to closure. Tracked and reported on project milestones and provided status reports to stakeholders.
Social Media/Digital Marketing/Ecommerce Director
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- High end designer brands Confidential eCommerce store promotion and management from merchandising, photo shooting, creatives, ecommerce system administration to social media, content and influencer marketing; Facebook Ads, Google Shopping Network and marketplace promotion; press releases and business collaborations.
- Social media content creation, experiential and event marketing for Confidential
- Other content creation and social media marketing through blog writing and social media content publishing.
- Collaborations with many outstanding local & international Confidential and charity organizations.
Head of Analytics&Strategy/Sr. Digital Analyst
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Provided digital strategy, analytics (multichannel campaign and conversion rate optimization, social media monitoring and management, mobile apps and video viewership analysis, ecommerce and funnel analysis, audience insights), account management for media, entertainment and Confidential /luxury eCommerce industry clients.
- Consulted with client leaders to gather business requirements, visions, goals and translated it into design, infrastructure, implementation, development, reporting, analysisdigital/social media strategy insights and optimization.
- Informed strategic directions, oversaw the websites, eCommerce and sales, marketing and planning functions by working with clients or client services, design and engineering teams.
- Combined qualitative analysis with quantitative data reports to provide interpretationinsights and recommendations for all aspects of a client’s business.
- Developed and executed all measurement and analysis plans for website, apps, marketing and business operations. Used Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, social media listening
- (Radian6) and Salesforce to support clients analytics needs for improving trafficcampaigns performance and revenue.
- Multichannel and direct response marketing analytics and forecasting with regression and time series analysis in collaboration with the media planning team.
- Business analysis for mobile apps with cross-channel/multiscreen functionalities that provide TV and mobile video streaming solutions for live/streaming TV and NFL sports programs. Maintained ICD documents for all mobile and TV platforms of video streaming.
- Adobe Analytics implementation from client requirements and business goals to finish: infrastructure, variable roadmap, tagging code development, universal tagging, report suite and variable creation, report building. Communicated between business users and developers to ensure all tagging and reporting requirements based on business needs have been met. Validated tags and reports data.
- Stay current on digital marketing, social media, big data and ecommerce trends and research to offer the best strategic knowledge and advice for my clients.
Tools: used: Adobe Analytics (Report Builder,Data Warehouse,Test&Target,Audience Manager), Google Analytics, Salesforce, Coremetrics, Google Tag Manager.
Social Media &Content Strategy Director
- Developed digital/social media outreach strategies on a popular Confidential platform Weibo with 250 million user base to reach target audience, drive engagementbuild community. Gained over 100k followers within the first 6 months.
- Guided and directed 6 to 7 Social Media Specialists with online content creation and strategy. Managed social media, online PR, marketing communication, brandingpartnership and online influencers activities to grow community. Generated brand loyaltyexpanded content consumption and monetized the user base through advertisement and product sales for brands.
- Managed social Ecommerce sales combining Weibo with the use of the most popular
- Chinese Ecommerce platform Taobao.
- Used social analytics tools to efficiently manage followers, expand fan base and improve their engagement. Gauged click through, conversions, traffic retention and other performance metrics to evaluate trends, assess toward goals and come up with corresponding strategic positions.
Confidential, West Hollywood, CA
- Managed all aspects of analytics tracking including marketing(SEM, SEO, social media)traffic, revenue, apps API, partners, publishers, advertisers, products, content, mobile, ad engine and ad clicks using SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Yahoo Analytics and Business
- Objects based on Netezza and Hadoop.
- Provided analysis and insights using Excel, analytics reports and dashboards for internal/ external traffic, products usage, revenue, billable connections, budget allocation, contentadvertiser/publisher performance data to guide product decisions and revenue growth.
- Analytics product development providing company partners and merchants with tracking and performance reports. Analytics of Ad serving to provide strategies and insights for improving the advertiser products placement.
- Demonstrated leadership and critical thinking skills that identified hidden and important analytics issues and enhancement opportunities, proposed and made changes happen on the first week of start that is of substantial value to company decision making.
Confidential, Beverly Hills, CA
- Web and media analytics to track marketing campaigns (SEO/SEM, display), ad Servingvisitors engagement and brand stats, and conduct content and user experience analysis.
- Business analysis with product directors to define key performance measurement metrics.
- Advertising product strategy and optimization with highly defined audience segmentation and contextual hyper-targeting for performance based PPC and CPM campaigns. Social media content traffic monetization on mobile, local, music, video and home pages to drive ptimal profitability with various advertising initiatives and value based pricing strategies.
- Developed Confidential UI redesign roadmap based on ethnographic user research and usability lab study that drastically enhanced user experience with sitewide navigationreduced clutter and advertisement.
- Confidential New User Homepage redesign through A/B testing, KPI metrics tracking and hypothesis analysis to evaluate the testing results. Cross team work of stakeholders from product, QA, technology and visual design during the UX and A/B testing process.
- Analyzed ComScore media metrics and Nielsen ratings. Imported Comscore data into internal data warehouse through web services for competitors site stats analysis and comparison using C#.
- Helped with the successful launch of Confidential Music products. Worked with music industry SMEs for song merge and royalty payouts to major partnered labels: Warner
- Music, UMG, Confidential BMG and EMI. Enhanced user experience for music player.
- Performed Confidential Mobile on-deck and off-deck analytics and analysis to enhance mobile interface and expand customer base.
- Managed the old SQL Server data warehouse system with SSIS, SSAS and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Executed Agile/Scrum project management process on a daily basis. Close work with QAs for quality control purposes.