- Notable success directing a broad range of corporate IT initiatives while participating in planning, analysis & implementation of information solutions in direct support of business objectives. Recognized as subject matter expert on numerous projects with excellent technical and leadership skills.
- 15+ yrs. experience in Java/ J2EE, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Oracle, PL/SQL, JDBC, XML/XSL, Design Patterns, OOAD, UML, IBM WebSphere and WebLogic
- 3 to 5+ yrs. experience in DB2, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Pro*C and Pro*Java, C/C++.
- I am a Confidential enthusiast.
- Currently experimenting on Confidential 1.7.
- Responsible for design, implementation, testing, and support of various applications ( that constitues core tech platform) that’s leveraged by other teams within org.
- Designed and developed a back - end application for bitemporal representation of rdf entities.
Environment: Scala, Akka, Semantic Web (RDF) and SPARQL, ReactiveX Scala, Rest webservices, DB2 .
- Working as a Technical Lead and responsible for coming up with solutions to solve various technical challenges. Worked in Rest Web services heavy environment and delivered all products as Docker container.
- Designed and implemented an infrastructure that was structured to allow for consistent and repeatable patterns for building components to support new and existing business functions.
- Worked in agile environment with daily scrums. Participated in Code reviews and refactoring code on continuous basis.
- Worked on huge app to collect data from setup boxes and storing it in kafka and hdfs for analytics.
Environment: Cloud Environment (RackSpace) with VMs running RHEL Linux 7.0, Glassfish 4.1,Scala, Java, Jersey JAX-RS for Rest Web services, Actors(Scala), Akka-Http, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Avro, Hadoop, Docker, MySQL, Rally.
- Worked as a Technical Lead and responsible for reviewing and analyzing the requirements, interacting with Business users and converting functional specs into technical designs.
- Development/Mentoring the Developers, conducting the Code reviews and interviewing new candidates. Determining and fixing the bottlenecks with performance.
- Worked on creating several common components for reusability.
- Worked as a technical lead role(with team size of 12) and responsibilities include talking to business, gathering & understanding requirement and work towards creating framework for implementation.
- Worked on expansions and improvement of team with interviews, mentoring and reviews.
- Also put a frame work for rule engine. It was an in house frame work built to fire rules that were read from file.
- XMLBeans is used for parsing within the server and RDBMS. XMLDOM is used in Oracle server.
- Worked as technical lead (with team size of 7) and responsibilities included maintenance and enhancement of app..
- Apart from mentoring, estimations and managing off-shore team responsibility also included smooth running of various intra department feeds.
- CRTK, Chemical Registration Tool Kit, a web application using J2EE technology, required enhancements to provide a Web Services API for integration with Chemistry eNotebook System.
- Existing system required design enhancements. Responsible for system design including designing class hierarchy, public APIs & sequence diagram.
Environment: BEA WebLogic application server, Apache Tomcat 4.1 web server, Java, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, ISIS Draw, UML (Rational Rose), Struts, JSP, Oracle, SQL, ClearCase & Solaris
- A prototype was made using WebLogic Integration. Work was distributed through human intervention.
- Worked on implementation of interface toward local system using web services. WSDL was generated. SOAP was used as protocol.
Environment: BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1 (WebLogic Integration, various Java Controls), BEA Application Server, Java, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, XMLBeans, SQLJ, UML (Rational Rose), Struts, JSP, SOAP, DB2,Java Stored Procedures, LDAP, PVCS, Windows XP, Solaris
- directed and participated in the functional design requirements development & deployment of the application and documented the business process.
- Ported the flat file application based system to J2EE based application with BEA WebLogic Integration. It was used to build the flows between various legacy systems and new databases and tracking the progress of flow.
Environment: BEA WebLogic Integration 6.1, Java, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, C/C++, XML(SAX & DOM parser), UML (TAU), Oracle, Ant, CruiseControl, JUnit, PVCS, BEA WebLogic Application Server
- Led integration, system development, deployment and troubleshot the system.
Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, XML, UML (Rational Rose), WebSphere Application Server.
- Designed, developed and implemented the module for money transfer. Used Java Applets to develop security login screens.
Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, HTTP, JSP, UML (Rational Rose), IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle.
- Analyzed, designed, developed, and implemented various projects for government organizations and delivered lectures on training programs in C, C++, UnixWare, UNIX Shell Scripting, Assembly and System Analysis and Design.
Environment: C++, Oracle, Pro*C, PL/SQL