- I am an experienced software developer focusing mainly on the Salesforce platform for the last four years. I’ve worked with many of the configuration and programmable aspects of the platform, in addition to integrations with other systems. I possess a strong development background, and am excited to learn more systems architecture in the future.
Salesforce Certified: Platform Dev II, Administrator, App Builder, Service Cloud, Application Architect, Development Lifecycle & Deployment, Sharing and Visibility, Data Architecture & Management, Integration Architecture
Experienced: C++, J ava, SQL Programmer
Senior Salesforce Developers
- I work to enhance my clients' Salesforce capabilities through architecture and development of Lightning apps, REST API integrations, and Apex triggers
- Created a manager class for transitioning between different steps in the case resolution process, using new custom objects to store configuration instead of hardcoded values in Apex.
- Created a rules evaluation class allowing for dynamic assessment of case status in determining the correct resolution path
- Used custom metadata types where appropriate to store configuration information
- Worked with architect to design data model for recording results of the verification process
- Worked with technical architect to implement custom logic through triggers and visualforce pages
- Assisted in integration effort by creating Rest webservices in Salesforce
- Assisted in data integration by learning TalendUI and performing data transformations and data loading between Salesforce orgs.
- Worked with technical architect to integrate Salesforce environments through Jitterbit Connect
- Created API endpoint via Jitterbit, and created APEX to support asynchronous calls to Jitterbit, triggering syncing operations.
- Assisted in functional testing and code coverage.
- Worked closely with technical architect and BA to design SFDC data model.
- Created custom apex and visualforce to provide streamlined data entry process for surveyors.
- Lead the development of Salesforce Visual Workflows used to replace physical call scripts that were prone to error.
- Worked with a team of developers to complete an integration with retail API. Primarily tasked with creating Visualforce and custom Apex controllers to enable querying and displaying sales information, and performing CRUD processes on custom objects within salesforce.
- Improved lead, opportunity, and account management through integration with Experian API for address validation.
- Assisted with preparing production environment for new Accounts, Contacts, and Users via data uploads through Salesforce Dataloader.
- Used JIRA for project management, and Bitbucket for version control. Responsible for code reviews through Bitbucket, and code coverage for all Apex created.
Business Systems Developer
- Improved existing CTI integration with Salesforce to streamline agent operations by creating vbScript macros for the phone system.
- Worked with Business Analysts and senior executives to improve an existing billing process that led to 1.1 million/year in additional revenue. Process involved using System Debug logs to clarify complex Apex triggers and checking external C# integration to determine key code blocks that needed updates.
- Lead the development of an agent performance review process that involved creation of custom fields, Apex triggers, batch processes, and Salesforce Reports.
- Integrated Salesforce with Quickbase CRM to decrease inefficiencies in agent experience.
Software Development Consultant
- Created a brand new website based on Java for students to upload pictures for ID.
- Led a project to convert an existing application into a package that could be marketed to other universities. Involved converting Tapestry code into JSTL2 and learning to use the Spring Framework as well as Hibernate. Prospective sales price of 250k.