- 5+ years of diverse experience in the field of Software Development, Business analysis and Data analysis.
- Strong expertise in extracting dataset, summarizing and analyzing data from various sources.
- Highly analytical and process - oriented data analyst with in-depth knowledge of database types, research methodologies.
- Analytics and business intelligence used to advance opportunity identification, process reengineering and corporate growth.
- Complete functional understanding of Snowflake data warehouse concepts and SnowSQL.
- Experience with data analytics tools such as SQL and Tableau. Complete understanding of SAS Business Intelligence tool.
- Strong Java and J2EE programming skills.
- Complete understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud concepts. Strong familiarity with the AWS services such as EC2, S3, EBS, ECS, Route53 etc.
- Exposure to big data cloud eco-systems.
- Excellent judgment skills in identifying areas of high-risk in the critical business processes.
- Strong DevOps and Quality Assurance skills with several tools such as Jenkins, Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, JIRA, HP ALM in an agile environment. Strong in analyzing Business Requirements and Functional Specifications, creating Test Plans, Test Strategy and identifying Test Scenarios.
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as strategy and analyzing, designing, building, testing and documentation of software products.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint tools.
- Complete understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing with Client Server, Data Warehouse and Web Based Applications.
- Experience in writing Test Plans and Test Strategies by following different QA Methodologies.
- Self-motivated, excellent written and communication skills to coordinate with Business and Development teams.
- Extensively involved in development and review of SRS, test matrix, test documents, status reports, risk analysis, scheduling estimates, timelines and milestones, setting priorities and determining scope, limitations of tests.
- Capability to adapt New Tools and Applications.
- Good team player with the ability to manage and work independently in a time sensitive environment.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Programming Languages: Java, Python, PERL, HTML, XML, SQL, Selenium Web Driver
Scripting Languages: Python, PERL
Version Control System: SVN, Git
Change Management Tools: HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM), JIRA, HP Service Manager
Testing Tools: Cucumber Framework, SOAP UI
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio
Operating System: Windows 7, UNIX.
Databases: SQL Server 2008
Confidential, Irving, TX
Student / IT Support Coordinator
- Assisted IT Manager in managing various IT-related projects, conducted research on various tools and applications based on client requirements, developed project proposals, submitted written reports and have done further editing after feedback.
- Troubleshooting, Network Troubleshooting, and monitoring
- IP allocation (Dynamic and static IP addresses, Admin settings, Gateway IP assignment, DNS IP assignments)
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration. New Hardware Integration into customer data center.
- Computer Management and on-site consulting.
Software Engineer/Data Analyst
- Created visually impactful dashboards in Excel and Tableau for data reporting.
- Extracted, interpreted and analyzed data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable information.
- Created multiple predictive analysis models using python libraries such as numpy, pandas and scikit-learn and deployed in AWS cloud.
- Collected, cleansed and provided modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured data used for major business initiatives.
- Designed and built statistical analysis models on large data sets that helped to increase sales.
- Developing statistical model involving correlation analysis, stationarity test, segmentation, multiple regression and validation to build predictive model.
- Analyzing the statistical result to select candidate models.
- Conducting analysis, documentation and presentation of analysis results.
- Interact regularly with subject matter experts.
- Functional leadership, project management, mentoring.
- Execute economic scenario models and produce analysis reports, dashboard using Tableau.
- Validation and monitoring of probability of default models.
- Software development using Java to expose reports and dashboards on a portal
- Experience with designing and building test automation framework in a Data Driven and Behavior driven development (BDD).
Environment: Python, SQL Server 2008, Tableau, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Excel, PyCharm, Java, Jenkins, IntelliJ, HP ALM, JIRA.
- Responsible and mentored the team in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases - design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Worked in agile software development, practiced paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Hibernate framework is used in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to SQL Server 2008 Database.
- Extensively used Spring MVC architecture and Struts framework for the application development.
- Worked on Maven based build.
- Responsible for code sanity in integration stream used Git as version control tool.
- Implemented various Design Patterns in the project such as Controller, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Designed and developed Web Services / API using WSDL, SOAP and REST to communicate to the other modules.
- Used log4j for logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, system testing and integration testing.
- Automated test cases for REST APIs using Selenium Web Driver.
- Involved in the development of Multi-threaded Java Applications.
- Used Java Fundamentals and OOPS concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction to develop the code.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modeling, designing and developing Tools using J2EE, Java, Servlets, EJB, and JSP.
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSP and EJB.
- Developed DAO (Data Access Objects) to interact with database using JDBC.
- Handling form validations and taken care of error handling.
- Developed POJO’s for business requirement.
- Acquired user requirements for System study.
- Created and implemented SQL Stored procedures, Triggers.
- Created SOAP based web service using JAX-WS and tested service using SOAPUI.
- Preparation of low level and high-level design documents.
- Prepared Test Plans and Test Review Forms.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit Test cases.
- Used Log4j for logging errors and Maven as build tool.