- IT Professional with more than 9+ years of significant expertise including 6 years of ServiceNow as a design, development, implementation, and administration of information technology applications using ServiceNow, ITSM applications and enhancing web solutions.
- Experience in Configuring Applications using Service - Now tool, used in ITIL Management. Strong understanding of ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
- Experience in Implementation, design, development, documentation, deployment, and post-production support following Software Lifecycle using SDLC SCRUM.
- Expert in ServiceNow with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management, Configuration & Asset Management, Change Management, Financial Management and Release Management with extensive knowledge on Content Management System.
- Expertise in Design and configure ITSM and customizing the applications using Java script, AJAX and HTML in Service Now.
- Good Knowledge about ITIL standards which are helpful in development and customization of ITSM Applications.
- Involved in configuring the Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, and Access Lists in ServiceNow.
- Designed, configured and implemented solutions using Java Scripting.
- Involved in managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, Creating and Developing Workflows.
- As a tester, performed quality assurance testing, User Acceptance testing and Third party integration for ServiceNow platform.
- Worked extensively on LDAP integrations. Very good understanding of Integration with these varieties of protocols: SOAP, JDBC, and ODBC.
- Strong skill set in the ServiceNow suite development including REST integration.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing codes.
- Experience in working with the workflows using ServiceNow workflow editor.
- Involved in Data Integration and Migration with the existing Legacy systems using data loader.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tool Cruise Control and Jenkins
- Flexible to work on new technologies and ability to quickly fit into the team and take challenges as required
- Excellent Knowledge in SCM Process redesign, build and release management, project management.
- Experienced all facets of full CM process with tools such as Git, SVN, ANT, MAVEN, NANT and Bamboo.
- Good exposure to Testing and Debugging Applications.
- Adaptive to team environment and has the capability of completing complex tasks independently.
- Capable of learning quickly and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team. Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non- technical stakeholders.
ENHANCEMENT, UPGRADE EXPERIENCE ON FOLLOWING MODULES:
- Discovery CMDB Asset Management
- Service Catalogs Content Management System
- Knowledge Base Dashboards and Flashboards
- Custom reporting Create now
- HR Case Management Project Portfolio
- Marketing Service Management Service Watch
- HP Service Desk HP Agile and Automated Change
- HP Request management HP IT Process Automations / Orchestration
- Incident management Change management
- Availability Management Problem management
- Privileged Access Management Customer Management
- Performance Analytics
Sr Service Now Developer
- Working as ServiceNow Consultant for the implementation of ITIL Process including but not limited to Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge Management, Release management and CMDB.
- Developed forms, workflows and sync between Problem, Incident and Change.
- Created functional and technical specifications documents for various Service Now modules
- Creating the UI pages to use them in catalog items, implemented using UI scripts.
- Implemented ServiceNow Discovery and CMDB and integrating it with Change management.
- Assist clients address business needs through the application of the ServiceNow platform in support of
- ITIL best practices.
- Involved in creating and migration of update sets between different ServiceNow Instances.
- Exporting and Importing tables, import sets, workflows, update sets data from one instance to the other.
- Create, monitor, modify, and publish Service catalog workflows with approvals and maintain Single Sign-On integration.
- Worked on the functionality of Inventory Management plugin into Asset Management. Working on evaluation, selection, and configuration/developed, and deployed ServiceNow as our ITSM toolset.
- Use Administration of common platform applications: Knowledge Base, Service Catalog, Workflows, SLA's, Reporting etc.
- Core Application Administration: Policies Interactions, Application Security, Events Notifications.
- Managing client scripts, UI policies, UI actions and Data policies.
- Moving data in and out of an instance using import sets and transform maps and also auto import of data into service now.
- Defining Service Level Agreements SLAs notifications, and reports.
- Develops new applications from beginning to end.
- Maintains existing applications. Creates code that meets system standards.
- Integration of service now with LDAP for authentication.
- Good expertise on Incident Management, Change Management Process and Knowledge article.
- Recommends appropriate design alternatives to be implemented based on customer constraints.
- Develops conversion plans and procedures.
- Develops and executes plans and procedures for data conversion, customer acceptance criteria and installation strategy.
- Migration of customizations from one instance to other instance.
- Ongoing Maintenance.
Service now Developer
- Create and maintain API and data integration process between ServiceNow and other Services
- Experience in Communicating with external web services using SOAP Messages and REST.
- Experience in loading assets into SNOW from third party system using Web Services and Import Sets.
- Worked on Modules of ServiceNow like Incident Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, and Reporting and few other custom applications.
- Provided design, technical solutions for the user requirements Confidential Client and made recommendations to improve their current processes.
- Developed Client Scripts, UI policies, Business Rules, Security Rules and UI Actions, UI Pages/Macros.
- Worked on JDBC Extracts, SQL queries, Data sources, external connectivity using SN data source, Web services, Email integrations etc.
- Designed many catalog items out of which few catalog items involve integration using SOAP Web services, Restful API.
- Created Data Sources from various external applications, scripts to parse incoming data and transform into ServiceNow.
- Worked on creating various Import sets and Transform maps for data uploads using excel sheets.
- Created Database views to create reports across multiple tables.
- Created Service Catalog templates for various use cases which are used for Catalog Admins to develop catalog items.
- Translated business requirements into Service-Now oriented technical/procedural requirements.
- Collaborated with Technology Service desk and Service Management to evaluate requests to change, customize, and configure service now.
- Consulted with the Client's user community to identify and evaluate business needs.
- Experience working with email notifications, inbound actions, reports, gauges, and home pages.
- Supported the development and maintenance of ITAM operational and financial metrics and Established support models required to achieve them.
- Defined the functional needs for our ITSM system, ServiceNow, and architected the specific implementation.
- Troubleshot ITSM issues and Integration related work such as CMDB, LDAP and Network Automation.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and Configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record.
- A ServiceNow expert with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management.
- Created ITAM policies and policy management.
- Used SAM programming to control inventory through accurate databases.
- Implementing ServiceNow Discovery and CMDB and integrating it with Change management.
- Assist clients address business needs through the application of the ServiceNow platform in support of ITIL best practices.
- Responsible for participating in the support of the processes, tools, and methodologies to drive consistent IT Software Asset Management (SAM).
- Implementation experience of Event based integrations like Mid Servers and Web Services.
- Customized and created workflows for Change Management, Configuration Management, and knowledge management and for service catalog items.
- Involved in change and release to production touch points, Incident and Problem Management processes.
- Involved in MID Servers for granted access to the SNMP devices by the ACL.
- Worked in Release management during product and patch releases.
- Worked with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
- Worked on collecting inventory details that are very useful to the service desk which includes information about an end-user's machine using ITAM.
- Extensively used the Glide Record for server-side scripting (in business rules).
- Involved in requirement gathering sessions with the client and created the specification documents (technical and functional) as per the requirements.
- Worked on Agile methodologies where requirements, design, testing, deployment needs to be done as early as possible.
- Involved in designing discussions with architect.
- Worked on customizing Incident, Problem and Change management screens using Client Scripts, UI
- Policies, UI Actions and Business Rules.
- Involved in integration of ServiceNow with Oracle SOA Web Services.
- Involved in Service Catalog and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Involved in loading of data into CMDB using discovery and file imports.
- Involved in customizing the form design and layout for Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Involved in configuring the Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, Access Lists in ServiceNow.
- Created the new Applications and Modules, custom tables in ServiceNow.
- Designed email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications.
- Wrote script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts.
- Involved in migration between various environments in ServiceNow using Update Sets and Import Sets.
- Involved in setting up the SLAs as per the requirements.
- Created various workflows for Incident, Problem, and Change Management Service Requests.
- Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) from third party applications using import set tables.
- Created data sources and loaded the ServiceNow tables with different data formats.
- Users are populated into the system using LDAP integration and worked closely with ServiceNow team and Infrastructure team to facilitate this integration.
- Assisted client implementing the MSP (Managed Service Provider) instance for Service-Now and Domain separation for Service-Now Instances.
- Worked with client and functional requirements within Service Now.
- Facilitating rollout of new applications and modules.
- Assist in the definition of business requirements and provide definitions and updates of system design documentation.
- Implement Service-Now customization including, but not limited to, Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script
- Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports and exports.
- ServiceNow application development; including creation and configuration of Service Catalogs, Email
- Notifications, Data imports and exports and Reports.
- Experienced in the analysis, development and automation of various ITSM processes including Incident Management,
- Change Management, Asset Management, Service Request, Configuration Management including setup and configuration of MID Server and Configuration Item Discovery
- The service we also provide to clients is a semi managed service for administering their Service desks that has been implemented. This includes various administration tasks within Service desk software.
- Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions
- Designed many email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications
- Worked with windows team, network team and Asset team in order to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate.
- Created new Business Rules/Script Includes/Client catalog script/Client Script.
- Configured chat functionality for Service Desk ticketing queue
- Created transform maps for importing CMDB data.
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts
- Imported Active Directory to Service now using data sources.
- Created data sources and loaded the Service-Now tables with different data formats
- Created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting
- Also worked on Asset Management and loaded the data into it.
- Integrated Fire eye tool with Service-Now using Email integration i. Confidential . inbound actions scripting.
- Worked on the integration of Service Now with Siebel, integrated Service Catalog and Incident module.
- Used JMS integration to fulfill this requirement, worked on Scheduled Jobs and Mid Server Script Includes to fulfill the requirements.
- Experience in developing professional web applications using front-end technologies like: HTML5, CSS3, Angular2/4,
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Angular2/4, jQuery.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Working experience on Jasmine unit testing.
- Worked on Securing WebSphere Portal with LDAP and DB2, WebSphere with LDAP.
- Build and configure WebSphere Portal components including navigation, menu, and content view portlets.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Tool for Chrome and Developer Tool for Internet
- Provided Input to Service Owners regarding SLA/SLT.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Involved in customizing the design and development of Themes and Skins of Websphere portal according to the client requirement
- Prepared UNIX Run Tasks - Documentation for UNIX Team in India.
- Gathered Storage Documentation for Transition Project to India.
- Prepared Storage Run Tasks - Documentation for UNIX Team in India.
- Conducted Meetings/Presentations to Management and Executive Management.