- Overall experience of 8 years in Information Technology includes 2 years of experience on Java/J2EE, 6 years on development, configuration and integration in salesforce.com.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Lightning and support experience with Salesforce platform.
- Comprehensive experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in both Agile and Waterfall models
- Worked on Lightning process builder flows, Connect API, chatter and quick action.
- Ingenious level of understanding on salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle.
- Efficient in implementing all phases of project life cycle along with salesforce customization.
- Well versed with developing page layouts, tabs, user interface, custom objects, custom fields, triggers, validation rules, etc.
- Experience in SFDC configurations/customization as administrator and developer.
- Knowledgeable on different platforms of SFDC such as sales and service clouds.
- Worked on Exact target/Marketing Cloud .
- Experience in using change sets, force.com IDE tool, and force.com migration tool kit to migrate from one sandbox to another or to production.
- Seasoned in the configuration, customization, administration and data migration of salesforce.com.
- Skillful in querying salesforce tables using SOSL & SOQL queries using Force.com explorer.
- Competent in developing and designing entity relationship data model, validation rules, components.
- Highly sophisticated in workflow approvals, marketing, customer service, support administration and sales.
- Hands on experience on integration of salesforce.com applications and other applications with an emphasis of the Web Services/XML.
- Wise in working with cloud computing/SaaS technologies.
- Expertise in sales cloud, service cloud, custom cloud, chatter and app exchange applications.
- Administration configuration experience on CRM applications like application support, data exports & imports, CMC maintenance, release management and security administration.
- Capable in designing and building user interfaces, components, navigation elements, frameworks and customization for a highly interactive cloud - based business application.
- Adept in implementing creational, structural and behavioral design patterns.
- Experienced with the development of Batch Apex and Schedule Apex.
- Extensive knowledge on data migration and integration using data loader utility.
- Capable of configuring and deploying Enterprise java applications using Tomcat 5.x/6.x webserver, IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x, and BEA WebLogic 6.x/7.x/8.x application servers.
- Excellent troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environments.
- Experience in coordination of onsite and offshore models.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex classes/controllers, Apex language, Apex triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force pages/components, S-Control, Apex web Services, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Work Flow and Approvals, Dashboard, Analytic snapshots.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com IDE (Eclipse), AJAX Tool Kit, Force.com API Tools (Data Loader), Force.com Explorer, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and production)
Languages: Apex, C/C++, Java, HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX,Jenkins
Database: SQL Server 2008, Oracle, MySQL
Tools: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS Excel, Silverlight, Eclipse IDE.
Application/ Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x, Apache Web server, Tomcat 6.x.
ETL Tools: Data Loader, SalesforcetoSalesforce, Apex: explorer, Informatica.
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
Salesforce Developer /Admin
- Involved in several phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which included analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements and testing.
- Upgraded some Apps from salesforce classic to lightning experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Created multiple lightning components, added CSS and design parameters that make the lightning component look and feel better.
- Created modern enterprise lightning apps combining lightning design system, Lightning app builder and Lightning component failures.
- Used refined global search in Lightning by developing Apex classes and controllers.
- Was involved in working with various salesforce.com Custom Objects, Standard Objects, Classes, Triggers, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and implemented the Page Layouts, Custom Objects, Components, Visual Force pages, Custom tabs according to the needs of an application.
- Implemented project in Agile methodology with continuous builds and controlling iterative process. Involved in daily stand-up meetings and scrum calls
- Involved in documentation and writing test scripts for enhancements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex classes, Controller & Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages development, Test Classes for unit testing, and APEX figures for different functional needs in an application.
- Defining related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates and creating workflow rules to implement business logic.
- Working on force.com sites.
- Working with many different force.com add-ons like APTTUS, Cloud 9 analytics and Dream Factory.
- Experience in configuring and customizing the Apttus CPQ and CLM tools
- Involved in implementing the CPQ, in order to track all the orders, Quote and also process of automizing the Lead to Quote process.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ . Depth understanding of the APTTUS CPQ, APTTUS CLM data model and functionality.
- Creating roles, public groups, users and implementing sharing rules, role hierarchies and record level permissions to make the shared access successful among several users.
- Creating profiles and implementing object and field level security to hide the crucial information on the profile users.
- Developing custom reports, custom objects and configuring the analytic snapshots to dump the data on a regular basis for the lead generation statistics and sales performance.
- Migrating the data from Oracle database to salesforce application using the Data Loader is one of the key responsibilities.
- Part of the integration team to make the performance of data loads efficient.
- Extracting the data from salesforce.com application into external databases for generating large data reports using Informatica on Demand.
- Developing and Supporting Extraction, Transformation and load process (ETL) through Informatica.
- Involved in data transformation and data cleansing activities while transferring the data to external system through Informatica on demand.
- Assisting managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool by creating various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, graphics and dashboards) and configuring the reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Testing and migrating the code to the deployment instance after testing using the sandbox.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex language, Lightning components, Lightning experience, Soap API, Rest API, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers, and extensions), Salesforce.com Data Loader, APTTUS, CPQ, Informatica, ETL, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, HTML, SFDC Sandbox, Email services, Java Script, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Salesforce Developer /Admin
- Involved in the application Setup activities of Salesforce.com and customized them to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Gathering and documenting the business requirements by interacting with various team members, implementing them on salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked closely with the salesforce.com consultants while designing and implementing the solutions according to the requirements.
- Worked on different salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, contacts, Leads, campaigns, reports and Opportunities.
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Customer Portal, Live agent and Entitlements.
- Customized the dashboards to track usage for performance and productivity of sales teams and their business centers.
- Setup, maintain and optimize Email marketing campaign utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud .
- Designed and Implemented the Page Layouts, Custom Objects, components, Custom Tabs according to the needs of the application.
- Created custom objects, junction objects, and defined master-detail and lookup relationships on the objects to establish many-to-many relationship among them.
- Created different profiles and configured them with permissions according to the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created the workflows for lead escalation, alerts, automated lead routing, and custom coaching plans.
- Customized tabs for different business centers and user groups.
- Implemented automatic case generation, escalation rules and their escalation to the call center representative by generating email alerts to resolve any issue quickly.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use and develop their own custom reports with the application.
- Provided real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads, and opportunities to help sales and services teams to be efficient using the Salesforce chatter.
- Helped the internal users with the application by generating reports that can be used for further access to the users by being a support engineer.
- Created Web Forms and customized the entire salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements.
- Used Force.com migration tool to deploy metadata between local Sandbox environment, Production and other Salesforce organization.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Java Script, Apex, Sales Cloud, HTML, Apex Explorer, SOSL, SOQL, Visual Force, Apex Data Loader, Custom tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, Security Controls, Triggers, Visual Force Controllers, Approvals and Workflows, Eclipse IDE, MS Project, MS Visio, Microsoft Excel, UML, Quality Center, Oracle 10g, Relational Clear case.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Salesforce Developer /Admin
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analyst and project managers
- Performed the detailed analyst of functional and technical requirements; designed &deployed the custom objects, identical the lookup and master-detail relationships, and created the junction objects. Demonstrated ability to translate customer requirements into specification
- Developed Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information
- Designed and deployed Custom Tabs, Validation Rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic
- Created the Pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to establish the connectivity among custom objects
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages. Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic
- Used field level security along with Page Layouts to manage access to certain fields
- Created Templates, Approval Page Layouts and defined Approval Actions on them to automate the processes
- Involved in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Created custom dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Integrated the SOAP and REST based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visualforce components
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including custom objects, workflows, campaign management and triggers
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Salesforce.com support
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Rest API, Soap API, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Java, ANT, Custom Reports, Dashboards
- Managed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
- Experienced in developing and customization of ServiceMax components SFW (Service flow wizard), SFM (Service flow Manager), scheduled SFM and SFM data validation rules.
- Worked on several CRM platforms like Veeva, ServiceMax and also worked closely with business partners to realize the full implementation capabilities into Salesforce CRM.
- Extensively worked on customization of Service cloud console by embedding Visual force pages in custom console components, interaction log and highlight panel.
- Created security controls, user roles and profiles, shared settings and territory implementations.
- Developed different Apex triggers, Apex classes, and controller classes for different needs in the application.
- Developed custom objects, Lookup relationships, Master detail, Tabs, validation rules, formula fields.
- Designed and deployed validation rules, approval processes and auto-response for automating business logic.
- Responsible for setting up filed level security.
- Added more flexibility and look by designing Visual Force pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented data loader for loading the data.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com custom objects.
Environment: Apex Language, Salesforce.com platform, Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, components and controllers), SOQL, Data loader, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Work flow approval, AJAX, Custom objects, HTML, Web-service, sharing rules.
Java Developer/ Analyst
- Designed and developed the project by working directly with the user groups to analyze and gather the specifications of the business requirements.
- Used UML (Unified modeling Language) to design application.
- Developed application on the basis of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Configured the application server and deployed web modules and Business modules.
- Used JSP, HTML to create user-friendly GUI Interface.
- Developed HTML and the Front-end JSP.
- Interacted with database by developing JSP’s, Java Beans, and Servlets.
- Fetched and parsed information from XML templates using XML Parsers.
- Performed Unit Testing of all modules.
- Experience with SOAP, WSDL and developed web service in Java
- Used Oracle 10g to perform the purification of the application database entries.
- Used AJAX, JSP and HTML to develop the user interface screens for presentation.
- Prepared design documents by integrating different modules and contributed towards HLD and LLD phase.
- Used AJAX, JSP and HTML to develop the user interface screens for presentation.
- Built the entire web application by writing and debugging the ANT scripts.
- Retrieved data from database for various queries using the JDBC.