- Over 9+ years of IT experience in Application Design & Development including 6 years of experience in the Salesforce platform using Salesforce Community Cloud, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud features.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban for project execution using Jira/Story Board tools for user story handling.
- Experience in implementation & Integration experience on Confidential using Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Batch Apex, Apex Web Services, and Visualforce Pages.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plugin environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Extensive experience on working with Standard Objects, Custom objects, Page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Process, Validation Rules, custom Tabs, custom reports, Lightning usage, AngularJS, report extractions to various formats.
- Good experience with Record Types, Relationships, Data Types, Formula Fields, Validations, Queues, Email Templates
- Good experience of collaboration of various content files along with organization and external users.
- Good experience of site.com along with creating the publisher and contributor users.
- Experience in Salesforce Securities - Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, User Management, Sound Knowledge on SOQL and SOSL for Querying and Searching Data for Force.com platform.
- Good experience of working on internal employee portal, Business partner portal, and customer support community.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and REST API
- Good experience of identity management which includes Single Sign on using SAML along with OpenID connect, OAuth.
- Good experience of LDAP protocol authentication.
- Working experience with Lightning Component Framework, using Lightning component in Visualforce and adding to lightning component to salesforce1. Proficient in configuring and customizing salesforce1 App.
- Experience in writing complex SQL scripts using TOAD, SQL Developer, and MS SQL for verification of values frontend and backend system.
- Experienced in Lightning Experience, which includes the Lightning Component Framework and also involved in building Lightning component using the aura framework.
- Experience in maintaining Informatica workflows for loading and transforming the data.
- Performing web service testing using SOAP UI and validating XML files in ALTOWA XML SPY
- Good Domain Knowledge in CRM, ERP, Insurance and Banking domains.
- Hands on experience with UNIX shell scripting for file processing, CRON job setup for periodic batch.
SALESFORCE TECHNOLOGIES: Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages using CSS Layout according to the organization profile, Data Loader, Offline Edition, Integration, migration, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, Custom objects, S-Controls.
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Java, Apex, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
OPERATING SYSTEMS: MS Windows, Linux
DATABASES: MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, MS SQL 7.0, SQL server 2008/2012
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Analyzed customer requirements, performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard and custom objects of Confidential like accounts, contacts, properties, discounts, reports, and dashboards in sales cloud.
- Developed customer portal to implement web-to-lead functionality and enable lead capturing in real time.
- Maintained and improved existing salesforce implementation. Created record types and page layouts, updated validation rules, and improvised page layouts.
- Involved in building Lightning components, pages and apps.
- Modified access and sharing rules, added custom objects and workflows, and approval processes to assign various requests from users to administration based on their roles.
- Operated on major enhancements to the client's sales processes in salesforce.
- Designed and customized visualforce pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, approval processes and auto-response rules for automating business logic.
- Integrated Salesforce with other internal applications using SOAP and REST services.
- Collaborated with teams to design and implement salesforce integration.
- Worked onsalesforce.com standard objects like accounts, leads, contacts, opportunities, reports, and dashboards.
- Created Salesforce communities for customers and partners.
- Developed reports and dashboards in the communities.
- Designed and developed Apex classes, Apex triggers, visual force pages, and components as per requirements.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex classes and triggers.
- Involved in designing approval processes and creating visual workflows to automate field updates and new record creation.
- Involved in data migration from traditional apps to salesforce using data loader utility.
- Worked on sales, lead management, opportunity management, account planning, and contact management.
- Created workflow rules and assigned related tasks, email alerts, field updates as per the business scenario.
- Developed visual pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex classes to provide functionality to the visual pages
- Configured user accounts, roles, profiles, and sharing settings by implementing role hierarchies to provide shared access among various users.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in Confidential Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Involved in gathering all the requirements from the stakeholders.
- Involved in Agile development following SCRUM process and daily stand-up meetings
- Mainly worked on Managed package and released new updates to end users after every sprint.
- Managed the code base in GIT repository and used Bit Bucket for code reviews and pull requests.
- Enhanced existing functionality and created new features with in the managed package requested by the customers.
- Worked on various Confidential standard objects including Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Worked on various Salesforce Administrations tasks like Reports, Dashboards, Custom Workflow rules, Field Update, Email Templates, Field level & Object level Securities, Roles, Profiles, Validation Rules, Formula fields etc.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects
- Used static resources to save the java script files and icon images that are referenced in Visualforce pages and also used custom settings to create custom sets of data.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed custom UI using HTML5, CSS, Visualforce components and used JQuery, Java Script for front-end validation.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Implemented various Batch & Schedulable classes and also the Future method for handling huge data transactions or Bulk operations.
- Integrated external applications with Confidential both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Used SOQL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Created POC using Salesforce Lightning Experience by recreating the functionality of an object with multiple relationships by Creating Lightning tabs, Controllers, Components with Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Confidential objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Used Sublimetext editor for modification of existing code and adding new code. Used mavensmate to create the connection between sublime text editor and salesforce org.
- Used Apache’s ANT build tool for the deployment purposes.
Environment: sublimetext, Mavensmate, GIT, Bit Bucket, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflows, Triggers, Smart sheets, Web Services API, JSON, Managed Package, Force.com Explorer, Google docs
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams in order to design and configure the Salesforce platform to address their pressing business issues
- Participated in gathering requirements by closely working with clients.
- Mainly worked on Community module, sales module, and case management module.
- Designed a data model and structured various standard and custom objects.
- Created a walkthrough for the end-users and stakeholders to make them understand the essence of the applications.
- Enhanced the existing portal functionality and moved to community cloud for more functionality including chatter, employee portal, customer portal, channel sales community, and customer support community
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Worked with various Confidential objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards.
- Designed the solutions for business and technical requirements by customizing various standard objects of Confidential (SFDC)
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Worked on master-detail and lookup relationships on the objects and created junction objects to create relationship among objects
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Worked with administrators on system security (Federated and delegated authentication) and application level security.
- Worked on salesforce shield (Combination of platform encryption, Event monitoring, and field audit trail)
- Worked on various Informatica power center transformation like lookup, Merge, and Picklist transformation along with input and output ports.
- Designed, and developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controller Classes and extensions to achieve business logic for various functional needs in the application
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry
- Implemented the requirements on Confidential platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web-to-Case and Email-to-Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Confidential Objects and fields
- Used Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform.
Environment: Sales cloud, service cloud, community cloud, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflows, Triggers, Web Services API, JSON, Force.com Explorer, jQuery, Informatica Power center
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Leveraged Salesforce’s declarative framework (Formulas, Workflows) and custom development through Apex, Triggers, and Visualforce to customize the Force platform as per client needs
- Mainly worked on sales cloud and service cloud.
- Supported users in view creation and customization of reports
- Used Batch Apex to automatically reassign thousands of Account records in cases where the associated regional sales manager contacts changes
- Developed Apex Triggers to automatically create Contact records for each and every location associated with an Account
- Worked on collaboration and sync of various content files for better understanding of salesforce setup.
- Worked on site.com for customization of content management along with creating various site maps and landing pages.
- Integrated ERP systems with Informatica Cloud to get the live data to different Salesforce Objects.
- Worked with the content management team to decide various contributor and publisher users.
- Participated in the identification and evaluation of third party applications from AppExchange to support a multi-year implementation roadmap
- Created a button on a Campaign object to retrieve all the open activities of that Campaign’s members (Leads, Contacts) in a separate Visualforce page
- Customized the appearance of a Custom Object by adding tabbed layouts with each tab presenting a related list of that Object
- Participated in unit and regression testing during every release
- Provided support for nightly batch production cycle which required occasional on-call availability
Environment: sales cloud, service cloud, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflows, Triggers, Smart sheets, Web Services API, Dupe Blocker, CRM Fusion, Force.com Explorer, Google docs, Gliffy tool (flow charts)
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Worked on various Confidential sales cloud standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Activities, Dashboards and Reports
- Created new Custom Objects, Assigned Fields.
- Designed Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages, Custom Reports
- Designed, Developed and Deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created Relationships and created Junction Objects to implement Roll-Up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Implemented Data Security Features with secure hardware tokens to create a Failsafe Login Authentication Process
- Developed Visualforce pages to pre-populate certain fields and embedded it in the application.
- Developed Java Script methods for doing two actions on a single button click, to overcome the Salesforce limitations.
- Developed Client side pagination process with all the details and Created Labels to set the predefined values for the client side pagination process.
- Introduced Source Control and Version Control in the project.
- Involved in Administrative work, created and maintained Users, Roles and Profiles.
- Involved in writing case escalation rules, the workflows for automated lead routing.
- Interacted with testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Creating Email Templates, Custom Reports, Dashboards and Analytic Snapshots.
- Provided knowledge transfer to the key users and to the support team.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specifications, Development and Customization of the application
- Created use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagrams
- Involved in the configuration, development, and deployment of EJBs, JSPs, and Servlets
- The application is based on MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework. Worked with 3-Tier Architecture which includes the presentation layer, Business logic layer and the database
- Developed database access using JDBC
- Wrote a data access component to perform DML operations using JDBC
- Developed Java Beans (POJO) to represent the model classes and mapped them to the tables
- Designed Session Beans for implementing business logic
- Participated in Form validation using the Struts validation framework
- Involved in all phases - Unit, Integration, System - of testing