To obtain a Business Intelligence Developer position and continue expanding my technical and leadership skills, while contributing to the success of the company.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Highly proficient in the use of T - SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, User Defined Functions, and Relational Database models.
- Understanding of SQL Server Data Storage, Index, and Constraint strategies for Online Transaction Processing and Online Analytical Processing databases.
- Knowledge of report creation using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Ability to create Extract Transform and Load (ETL) processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Familiar with the development and implementation of custom Common Language Runtime assemblies for SQL Server.
- Experienced in Logical and Physical Database design and development, Data Conversion, Normalization, and Data Modeling.
- Experience working within iterative and waterfall Software Development Lifecycles.
- Strong understanding of Unified Modeling Language (UML) documentation methodologies for systems and business processes.
- Data reporting and visualization support for a global team of over 300 Benefits Advisors at 150 permanent installations.
- Administration of SharePoint sites including Sub-sites, Groups and Permissions, Workflows, and InfoPath forms.
- Consolidate data sources and provide access by developing custom T-SQL Stored Procedures and Views for use with Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
- Develop reports using Excel and PowerPivot utilizing Data Analytics Expressions ( Confidential ).
- Development of custom Application Pages, WebParts, and Workflows to automate data collection and standardization in SharePoint 2013.
- Monitor performance of 45 contracts, involving nearly 1000 sites across 36 bases with total contract values in excess of $1B.
- Develop custom reports and Scorecards incorporating Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in Microsoft Excel.
- Create a custom data model, interfaces, and automated procedures in Microsoft Access.
- Document and implement management and system requirements using various technologies to include custom software development, SharePoint, and business process modeling.
- Performed Requirements elicitation and documentation
- Developed standard and ad-hoc reporting functionality using Excel.
- Received data from approximately 6,500 meters worldwide at over 480 installations every 15 minutes.
- Developed ETL Process to collect, store, and summarize meter data using Visual Studio.
- Developed and deployed multiple SSRS Reports using Visual Studio.
- Demonstration project for VA to consume 8.8M records from SAS and develop multiple dashboards, analysis results, and scorecards for service member benefits used.
- Developed a unique performance measurement tool that integrates contractual, financial, and technical requirements with the up-to-date, actual project schedules and expenditures to monitor activities relative to of project goals using PerformancePoint for SharePoint.
- Developed data transfer routine using T-SQL to transfer over 10K rows across network domains on a daily basis.
- Technical Lead for the Confidential ’s Operational Range Inventory Sustainment and Encroachment Condition Module projects to implement cost effective, timely Geographic Information Systems data collection and analysis solutions.