- Confidential has an exceptional record of success in the management of domestic and international technology sales, marketing, project management, product development, and solution delivery operations.
- He has special expertise in software sales, software development, IT consulting, big data analytics, supply chain management, RFID systems, ERP integrations, and cloud technologies. Confidential is highly adept at building and leading top - performing teams, developing profitable relationships, and delivering customer solutions to meet changing business needs.
- He has a strong background in the healthcare, utilities, and commercial sectors.
- Confidential has exceptional technical, business development, and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management - PMP
- Business Analysis
- Agile/Scrum/Waterfall/Rad Dev/ITIL
- IT Consulting
- SDLC Management
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
- Business Sales and Marketing
- Budget & Cost Control
- Systems Installations & Refreshes
- IT Roadmaps
- Mobile Applications
- RFID Implementation & Applications
- Employee Development
- Confidential Relations
- Energy Utilities
ERP Projects: Oracle EBUS, PeopleSoft, Lawson, JDE, SAP
HealthCare Projects: “EPIC, Cerner, McKesson, Mac Lab
DB Projects: “Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL, MySQL, PIC
RFID Projects: “BizTalk RFID, Motorola RFID Readers and Scanners, Zebra RFID tag printers
PM Tools: Scrum, Primavera, Sure Track, Rational Rose, MS Project, RAD, Waterfall
OS Projects: “Linux, RedHat, Windows, UNIX, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris
- Drove revenue growth by sales and developing service offerings in the areas of healthcare supply chain management, healthcare big data analytics, RFID technologies, Oracle sales, implementations and audits.
- Managed critical ERP integrations with PeopleSoft, JDE, Oracle, MySQL, EPIC, Cerner, McKesson, Lawson, and Mac Lab systems for clients.
- Managed and delivered a custom supply chain management system for the 2nd largest Health care catheterization lab in the U.S., which saved the client $1.17M in charge capture accuracy and on-hand inventory.
- Developed Data Analytic Solutions for the Mid-American Heart Institute.
- Defined and delivered Oracle architectures encompassing infrastructure, database, middle tier, storage, network, and security aspects for customers in the US.
Regional Sales Manager & PMO
- Implemented the agile/scrum-based PMO functions to support projects.
- Supervised a team of eight consultants for the implementation of an EPIC Remedy ticketing system supporting 78 employees.
- Managed the buildout of a 22,000 sq. ft. office space to support 78 employees.
- Managed the Data Center implementation to support phone systems, Remedy and network connections.
- Incorporated an inventory management solution for Desk Top support providing services for up to 125 Hospitals and clinics.
Business Development Consultant
- Directed the Oracle VAR program for this company specializing in Oracle sales, Oracle integration consulting, software development, and other services for the healthcare and commercial and utility sectors.
- Hired and supervised up to 15 employees.
- Managed sales, projects, budgets, and customer relations.
- Managed several Utility consultants for Confidential Utility EMS/DMS software development for Oracle DB, Advanced Applications and customer system interfaces.
- Managed Oracle system implementations in the MPLS area.
Project Manager & Business Analyst
- Implemented project management methodologies for this software development and IT consulting firm.
- Hired and supervised a team of 12 consultants.
- Developed project charters and managed delivery.
- Grew sales 40% per year by developing a project management methodology for the business.
- Increased revenue by formulating Oracle-based solutions and performing license assessments.
- Managed and project to migrate 20 Fortran solutions to Java and instituted an automated solution which ran on a HP superdome.
Lead Project Manager
- Carried out EMS, DMS, and RFO systems support for graphic development and system upgrades.
- Managed the EMS and DMS systems migration to a safe level for Confidential to ensure regional power supplies.
- Supervised up to 9 consultants for the Confidential project.
Lead Project Manager
- Directed projects in the areas of product development, e-commerce, and technical support
- Supervised a staff of 10 individuals.
- Increased project profitability 30% by developing and implementing standard project methodologies and a new delivery approach.
- As Tech lead, managed energy management and Confidential implementation, support, and upgrade projects for Confidential
- Functioned as Sales Support Engineer, successively supported the sales force for Confidential .
- Served as Software Developer, successively developed software that would allow customers dispatchers to copy grid screenshots and send over to each other allowing them to identify power grid issues and take appropriate action.