- More than 15 years of experiences in healthcare field with multiple years in healthcare management, sales, informatics, data analysis and database management. Strong background in clinical workflows, data integration and analysis, clinical research and project management, application build, as well as development and training.
- EPIC Certified Senior Clarity Report Writer/Business Intelligence Developer involved in ongoing EPIC Implementation of Epic System in Greenville Health System, Greenville, SC.
- Expertise in developing custom Reports, utilizing formulas, setting up parameters for some dynamic reporting, creating sub - Reports, incorporating the use of graphs.
- Expertise in design and development of various dashboards, reports utilizing Tableau and crystal reporting tools.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence Development in EPIC reporting workbench, RADAR, WEBi, Universe.
- Expertise in developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Involved in regulatory reporting like PCMH, UDS and Meaningful use reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, strong decision making skills, organizational skills, ability to work in a team or individually and ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Epic EHR: Multiple Clarity Database Models
- ETL & Data Modeling with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Developing dashboards with RADAR and share point
- Reports Development with reporting workbench, Crystal reports, Tableau Reports & BI launch pad
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices, Multidimensional expressions (MDX), Query/Solution performance tuning and optimization, trouble shooting and incident resolution
- T - SQL queries, functions and stored procedures
- T-SQL index performance tuning
- SAS Base Programming, RSTAT
- SSMS - SQL Server Management Studio 2008 & 2012
- Microsoft Windows operating systems from 95 onwards
- MS EXCEL, MS ACCESS, POWER PIVOT
- SAP Business Objects
Senior EPIC report developer/ BI developer
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Interaction with primary clients/business representatives for requirement analysis and to define business and functional specifications.
- Analyze various heterogeneous data sources source to extract, transform, and load data in to target data warehouse based on the requirement specification using SSIS packages.
- Develop SQL queries for data analysis to build up reports and dashboards for end users.
- Plan, analyze and develop Ad - hoc Reports, Frequency reports, Summary Reports, Sub Reports, Drill-down, dynamic grouping of sections, Cross-Tab, graphical, aging report, meaningful use and regulatory reporting like PCMH, UDS etc. using crystal reports to support various user requirements.
- Good knowledge in Developing custom Reports, utilizing formulas, setting up parameters for some dynamic reporting, creating sub- Reports, incorporating the use of graphs.
- Worked shoulder to shoulders with clients in the life-cycle of the major projects within the organization, i.e., requirements gathering, design, development, testing and maintenance of the reports.
- Involved in designing dashboards in radar and share point for major stakeholders for various metrics and auditing measures.
- Involved in testing and upgrading of reports to EPIC 2016 for Greenville Health System.
- Good in High Level Design of SSIS Packages for integrating data using OLE DB connection from heterogeneous sources like (Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat file, Text Format Data) by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, Merge and union all.
- Utilized visual representations of the data through various visualization tools like charts and graphs to better communicate data to various stakeholders
Director of Operations
- Lead the innovative Confidential team in the establishment of multiple educational institutions, learning and training centers including flagship colleges and schools overseas.
- Oversee all aspects of strategic planning and development, implementation and evaluation as well as operations and management.
- Responsible for business development and operations, faculty and curriculum development;
- Oversee staff of 55 - 65 employees, and an annual budget of ~$5m comprised of central, recharge, grant, and project-based income.
Medical Staff Supervisor/Business Development Manager
Confidential, New York
- Successfully initiated and completed broad based market research and identification of potential market resulting in the creation of commodity based Customer Data
- Ensured the clinical training and education of the nursing and healthcare staff, as well as new employees
- Developed and maintained the clinical competencies of healthcare professionals
- Assessed the learning needs of the staff through direct observation, formal learning assessments and through review of quality improvement and program evaluation Ensured each person has the required education for health care as required by law and Extendicare policy
- Maintained all in-service records for facility staff Provided expertise, guidance, advocacy tools, training and information to enable the company to attain clinical operation standards, regulatory compliance and business goals.
- Developed and maintained centralized Confidential orientation, as well as standardized orientation materials for licensed clinical staff.
- Constructed training materials for implementation of assigned projects and serves as departmental consultant for training projects
- Worked with the HR/Training department to provide clinical expertise on training topics and ensures that HR/Training objectives that impact clinical services are noted and planned for accordingly.