- Highly proficient individual with 10+ years of experience working in various Oracle Applications technologies.
- Delivered robust and efficient solutions in various million dollar projects across various geographies.
- Designing solutions for customers in order to address the gaps in their systems and improve overall quality of work.
- Achieved high level of approval from all the customers for possessing ability to understand their requirements and experience of managing projects and sub - projects on small and medium scale and constantly enabling the team to perform.
- Extensive experience in designing solutions and developing code units, data migration using EDQ tool and performing various roles right from a Software Engineer to a Technology Architect.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Solution Architect
- PL / SQL
- Data Migration - EDQ
- Order Management (OM)
- Inventory (INV)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Work in Process (WIP)
- Quality (QA)
- Application Object Library
- XML / BI Publisher
- Kintana / PVCS
- Project Management
- Forms / Reports
- Onsite / Offshore Model
Solutions Architect / Data Migration Lead
- Delivered a robust solution replacing legacy mainframe with Oracle while still being interlinked with a 3rd party system.
- Accomplished two go live critical and potential show stopper solutions in very short time surpassing client expectations.
- Revamped entire EDQ processes to make it more efficient and reusable across multiple projects.
- Attained expertise in a never before used tool Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) to enable data migrations.
Confidential, McKinney, TX
Solutions Architect / Technology Lead
- Helped the client resume business with a previously embargoed country by pointing out a mistake in their current business model which had a geographical categorization error.
- This generated more revenue for the client.
- Single handedly built many of the custom components that aided the customer in implementing their business rules and steps to mimic their existing processes.
- Creation of red zone queries for day to day monitoring post go live, help with cutover and user training
- Part of Confidential Team and created business critical Supply and Demand Pegging reports along with other components.
- Developed AIM technical specification documents MD070, unit test plans Confidential
- Ported a business critical dunning letter functionality from 11.5.5 to R12 since it was removed from Receivables with the Oracle Version upgrade and shifted to Advanced Collections.
- Managing offshore team of developers in the Shanghai office despite of language barriers.
- Impact Analysis of custom components and technical upgrade of the same.