Strategic, multidisciplinary Data Analyst with an eye for innovation and analytical perfection. Combining my expertise and applied mathematics background in such areas to deliver the best creative data visualizations with perfect approximation algorithms. Adept experience collecting, cleaning, analyzing, and making meaningful stories out of the data with the best tools available.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Data and Quantitative Analysis
- Decision Analytics
- Predictive Modeling
- Data - Driven Personalization
- KPI Dashboards and BPI Plans
- Big Data Queries and Interpretation
- Data Mining and Visualization Tools
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Research, Reports, and Forecasts
Statistical Analysis: R
Business Intelligence Software: Tableau
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Advanced Excel Functions: Pivot Tables, VBA Scripting
Fundamental Statistics: Modeling, Forecasting
Python Programming: Python, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, API Interactions, Confidential Mining
Big Data: Hadoop, MapReduce, MRjob, Spark
Natural Language: Processing, N-Grams, Naïve Bayes
Machine Learning: Neural Network, Convolutional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network, Decision Trees, K-Nearest Neighbors, Support Vector Machine, Grid Search, Keras, K-Means
Tools: Used: Python, Pandas, Jupyter Notebook, Matplotlib. Sklearn, Keras, Machine and Neural Network Tools
- Applied Neural Network Machine Learning to predict the gender of a voice using acoustic properties of the voice and speech.
- Wrote a code that creates a table dynamically based upon the dataset collected.
- Users to search through the table for specific pieces of information.
Tools: Used: Python, Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter Notebook
- Over 35k students’ performances were analyzed from 15 different schools. Top, bottom performing schools diagnosed with the reasoning by charts, tables.
Tools: Used: MySQL
- Formulated a query to program total sales by each store and staff by type of the movies.
- Most frequently rented movies, top genres of movies that were detected.
Tools: Used: Advanced Excel, Pivot Tables
- Diagnosed and analyzed a database of 4,000 past projects in order to uncover any hidden trends for being a successful or unsuccessful Confidential .
Tools: Used: Python, API interactions, Matplotlib, Numpy, Pandas
- Programmed a general python script by using Twitter API to call news organizations 100 last tweets.
- Analysis saved as Confidential displayed as matplotlib graphs.