- Total Exp: 8 Yrs. (about 2 Yrs. Geospatial Data Analyst and 6+ Yrs. in Business/Financial Analyst)
- Well experienced in eliciting, analyzing and documenting requirements for business process and information systems. Have created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), UML, Use Cases, Activity and Class Diagrams, Software Requirement Specification Document (SRS), Data Flow Models, Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Experienced in requirements gathering and functional specifications of the project. Well versed with SDLC, STLC and Defect life cycle. Used relational database, data model & ER diagram.
- Extensive domain knowledge of financial service industry that includes policy making, planning, forecasting and cost analysis.
- Actively participated in company audits and played a vital role in quality assurance.
- Worked with data frames developed geodatabase, created metadata and analyzed spatial data.
- Completed independent research and scientific analysis on various projects, utilizing GIS technology and spatial data analysis.
- Technical Skills - Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, ArcGIS 10.4, SAP R/3, Python 2.7, JIRA & MS Office Suite.
- Interpersonal Skills - Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Gap & SWOT analysis, Understanding of relational database, data model & ER diagram, Database design & Project management, Waterfall & Agile Methodologies, Networking & Decision making, E-Business & technology, Business plans & MIS, MS office suite (Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Word), MySQL and Requirement gathering.
- Agile, Scrum Methodology, SDLC, STLC and Defect life cycle, Test Cases, Plans & Scripts, Technical & Functional Specification Analysis, System & Unit Testing, GUI & Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Tracking, Logging, Reporting & Issue Identification and Knowledge of Defect tracking tool JIRA.
- Managing Fixed costs to come in on AOP (Regular monitoring and review of S&D, G&A and preparing G&A MIS monthly), Coordinate (FPR) with Auditors & MU office for completion of Indian & Statutory Audits, Good exposer and command on SAP R/3 Financial Modules & S&D systems & processes, Preparation of Financial Plan, Management Information System (MIS), Projected Profitability & Variance Analysis, Supported month end closing activities and Knowledge of reporting standards, Confidential & Confidential
- ArcGIS 10.4 (Arc Map, Arc Scene, Arc Globe), ArcGIS Pro, Network Analysis, Spatial Analysis, 3D Analysis, Model Builder, 2016 Business Analysis, Story Maps, Spatial analysis functions and Knowledge of Python 2.7
Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, ArcGIS 10.4, SAP R/3, Python 2.7, JIRA & MS Office Suite, MS Project, Power Point, Visio, UML, Use Cases, Activity and Class Diagrams, Software Requirement Specification Document (SRS), Data Flow Models, Entity Relationship Diagrams
Geospatial Data Analyst
- Research policies and existing procedures, legal requirements and other information to ensure operational procedures do not conflict.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to identify topics for operational procedures related to new system and business functions.
- Carried out Gap analysis and developed Systems Specifications document to define the impact of the new requirements on the existing system.
- Created standards and methods for development and distribution of the operational procedures.
- Prepared business plans & reports for effective decision making.
- Completed independent research and scientific analysis on a various projects, utilizing GIS technology and spatial data analysis.
- Created story Maps & participated in GIS Day poster competition.
- Worked with ArcGIS PRO environment (Joined tables, created a calculation field, symbolized using graduated colors, geocoded location data, and used geoprocessing tools to analyze vector & raster).
- Worked on 3-D Analysis, Python Scripting and Business Analysis Applications.
- Worked on Network Analysis (Edges and Functions), Raster Analysis and Spatial Analysis (Created feature classes, added fields & domains, worked with metadata, created a web map).
- Designed thematic mapping, choropleth, heat maps, dot density and geocoded maps.
- Applied spatial queries in geospatial analysis using-Boolean Operators and Spatial Operators.
- Applied spatial joins (Simple Join, Summarized Join and Distance Join).
- Created maps using spatial analysis functions (Clip, Append, Merge, Buffer and Dissolve).
- Applied Map Overlay with attributes (Union and Intersect) and created geoprocessing programs using Model builder.
Skill Set: Spatial data analysis, model builder, business plans, story maps, network and spatial data analysis. Used relational database, data model & ER diagram. Website creation and database management, database design & project management, MySQL, Python 2.7, networking & decision making, e-business & technology, spatial queries & Joins, ArcGIS 10.4 (Arc Map, Arc Scene, Arc Globe, ArcGIS Pro), network analysis, spatial analysis, 3D analysis, 2016 Business analysis.
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Created & Reviewed Business Requirement Documents.
- Acted as a liaison between business, technology teams and Subject Mater Experts.
- Implement actions that come out of Retrospectives (essentially lessons learned).
- Created databases for company profitability analysis.
- Managing fixed costs to come in on AOP by regular monitoring and review of S&D, G&A and preparing G&A MIS monthly.
- Coordinate (FPR) with auditors & MU office for completion of statutory audits.
- Assisted unit/UM in AOP - volume/GR/ST/ED/ROI working.
- Monthly review of upfront account and highlighting volume gap.
- Computed GR by territory on a weekly basis and impact of same on a/c of mix.
- Monthly review of invoice discount and assisted DB/market audits.
- Supported in month end closing activities.
- Worked with cross-functional team of business to discuss co-related activities.
Skill Set: BRD creation, Coordinate with IBM, Data warehousing, costing and coordinated (FPR) with auditors, SAP R/3, MS office suite (Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Word), profitability analysis, managed fixed costs to come in on AOP by regular monitoring and review of S&D, G&A and preparing G&A MIS monthly. Supported in month end closing activities. Worked with cross-functional team of business to discuss co-related activities. Costing and variance analysis.
- Actively involved in creating project plan, process flow, design requirements, documentation and implementing process.
- Prepared Project Charter, Project Plan and Implementation plan.
- Gathered requirements from different sources like stakeholders, documentation, existing systems, and subject matter experts by reading documents, market analysis and observations.
- Prepared comprehensive business requirement documents using ratio & variance analysis.
- Worked with director to set up realistic project expectations, financial analysis of budget, and impact of change from current state to future state and included key milestone of project.
- Worked with cross-functional team of business to discuss co-related activities.
- Costing and variance analysis for various clients.
- Analyzed financial budget v/s actual and projected profitability.
- Knowledge of reporting standards, Confidential & Confidential
- Thorough knowledge of database design & project management.
Skill Set: Project management, preparing and executing business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes, timeline management, impact analysis, documentation and risk assessments. Gathered requirements from different sources like stakeholders, documentation, existing systems, and subject matter experts by reading documents, market analysis and observations. Prepared comprehensive business requirement documents. Ratio and Variance Analysis.
- Conducted JAD sessions with management, SME, vendors, users and other stakeholders for open and pending issues.
- Conducted Gap analysis and developed Systems Specifications document to define the impact of the new requirements on the existing system.
- Worked on Issue Identification, Tracking, Logging & Reporting.
- Conducted quantitative analysis of financial data to forecast revenue, identify future trend, risk assessment of new opportunity.
- Created delivery orders, closure documents, IRR Reports & prepared remittance entries.
- Monitored freight and onward freight expenses, travelling expenses and handling charges.
- Involved in banking operations & bank charges computation.
- Cash forecasting by using moving average method, record was maintained in SAP portal.
- Updated and sent money requirement sheet & assisted in issuance of F-Form.
- Monthly reports sent and monitored to ensure compliances.
Skill Set: Monthly reports sent and monitored to ensure compliances. Financial modeling and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and risk analysis.
Credit Control Executive
- Ensured proper Documentation, analysis and reporting of packages and freights.
- Performed Gap & SWOT analysis.
- Monitored timely deliveries and competitors pricing strategy.
- Surveyed target market clients to enhance customer satisfaction level and increase profits.
- Got involved in logistics management to reduce inventory-holding costs.
- Prepared MIS reports and sent final status to corporate office monthly to ensure compliances.
Skill Set: Documentation, analysis and reporting, Gap & SWOT analysis. Got involved in logistics management to reduce inventory-holding costs, Monitored timely deliveries and competitors pricing.